The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What kind of music is on your iPod/Phone?

Peaches

Mostly Rock music...

...The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, The Rolling Stones, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Pink Floyd, The Who, The Kinks, Ramones, Bob Dylan, Cream, The Smiths, Nirvana, David Bowie, Elton John, Queen, Rage Against The Machine, Pearl Jam, Steve Miller Band, Jimi Hendrix Experience, Santana, The Police, Blondie, The Velvet Underground, Yes, ZZ Top, Simon & Garfunkel, Van Halen, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Neil Young, Dire Straits, Bruce Springsteen, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Elvis Costello, Steely Dan, T.Rex, Fleetwood Mac, Cheap Trick, Jethro Tull, Genesis, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Kiss, Radiohead, Pixies, Rush, Supertramp, Soundgarden, The Band, The Clash, Thin Lizzy, The Cars, Van Morrison, Tom Petty, Alice Cooper, Crosby, Still & Nash, Eagles, Guns N' Roses, REM, Stevie Ray Vaughn, The Doors, Iggy and The Stooges, Alice In Chains, Bob Marley & The Wailers, Queens of the Stone Age, Peter Frampton, Electric Light Orchestra, Billy Idol and many more...

...Now tell me, who enjoyed reading that? ;)

A perfect Circle

Arctic Monkeys

Big Wreck

Cage the Elephant

Champion

City Wolf

Daniel Wesley

Die Mannequin

Finger Eleven

Foo Fighters

Harvey Danger

I Mother Earth

Lacuna Coil

Mobile

Muse

My Darkest Days

Paramore

Pixies

Puscifer

Queens of the Stone Age

Seether

Slipknot

Stone Sour

Stone Temple Pilots

System of a Down

The Flys

The Naked and Famous

Thom Yorke

Thornley

Three Days Grace

Tool

Unwritten Law

Come at me

Over 4000 songs consisting of Rap, Bluegrass, Rock, Dubstep, House, Classic Rock and many more. In fact I have a playlist for each genre consisting of about +400 songs for each.

Only thing I don't have is death metal. I cringe when I hear that terrible music.

Hey, it's not my fault the Final Fantast VI soundtrack is better that 97% of the crap being put out today.

And you must be a bit of a nerd to even know who he is! :)

Archived