The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Armada of naval power massing in the Gulf as Israel prepares an Iran strike

key2thecup

Netanhayu on US TV today say the Americans need to to draw a red line on when to use military action. The Israelis are itching for a war with Iran.

http://www.google.co...b1f8ffb3eee.101

The question is why should such a small country like Israel have so much influence in the world. When they tell the Americans to jump, the Americans say how high. Israel also seem to have the undying support of Harper, who seems to be under the control of Netanhayu. If there is a war on Iran, Canada will surely join the alliance for military action.

The support among American politicians is also very unsettling. Every time there is a motion in support in both houses, the vote goes something like 100-0 or 350-2. Is the Jewish Lobby that powerful? If the Americans feel that strong about Israel they should make it their 51st state.

When it comes to the American public, many believe Israel is the victim, not the aggressor. During the Gaza conflict a few years ago, polls show strong support for Israel. Despite the fact the amount of people killed by the Israel were proportionately higher than the other way around. All the hundreds of Holocaust movies made by Jewish Hollywood must have an impact.

As for nuclear bombs, how about Israel coming clean about its nuclear weapons? Why is it ok for Israel to have nuclear weapons and not Iran? Isn't that a double standard.

America and it's allies are actually the new axis in the 21'st century. This is very sad, and I do not wish my country, Canada joins in on any offensive attacks on any other country. Iran didn't do anything wrong. Just like India, North Korea, Pakistan, and even Israel, france, they all have nuclear capability, why doesn't USA attack those countries? Why pick on Iran? Hell once again, North Korea has it. This is all out B.S . If it does happen, Israel is going to get beat up quite badly. It doesn't matter how many countries close in on Iran, it's going to be disaster, and might lead to world war 3.

And yes, if it does happen, The Axis will be known as the United States of America

I hope nothing happens, but it's going to be hell if they decide to also invade Iran by ground. It's going to get ugly.

Iran is playing it smart too. No matter what happens, they will NOT make the 1st move. Iran is not Iraq, Afghanistan, or Lybia. This is a nation with fully equiped milatery, of course they are not a power house, ranked as the 12th strongest country in the world, I do believe they should be in the top , based on their overall population, and the fact, that they have at least 10 million militia.

America and it's allies are actually the new axis in the 21'st century. This is very sad, and I do not wish my country, Canada joins in on any offensive attacks on any other country. Iran didn't do anything wrong. Just like India, North Korea, Pakistan, and even Israel, france, they all have nuclear capability, why doesn't USA attack those countries? Why pick on Iran? Hell once again, North Korea has it. This is all out B.S . If it does happen, Israel is going to get beat up quite badly. It doesn't matter how many countries close in on Iran, it's going to be disaster, and might lead to world war 3.

And yes, if it does happen, The Axis will be known as the United States of America

I hope nothing happens, but it's going to be hell if they decide to also invade Iran by ground. It's going to get ugly.

Iran is playing it smart too. No matter what happens, they will NOT make the 1st move. Iran is not Iraq, Afghanistan, or Lybia. This is a nation with fully equiped milatery, of course they are not a power house, ranked as the 12th strongest country in the world, I do believe they should be in the top , based on their overall population, and the fact, that they have at least 10 million militia.

Nobody won that war. It's known as one of the greatest stalemates of all time. Aslo, Iran lost twice as many troops during that war as Iraq.

Furthermore, that war ended over 25 years ago and Iran has not had a serious upgrade to their military equipment since. Meanwhile other powers in the region: Turkey, Israel, and Saudi Arabia, all have the most up to date equipment.

How do you know that? Funny thing is, you guys keep talking about Iran not having up to date technologies, having old archaic missles and blah blah yet you guys believe they have the technology to create nuclear weapons. Give me a break. Its either they do have some recent technologies or they don't even have the capability to build nuclear weapons. Also, Sadaam failed to meet his objectives, thus Iran won the war, even if it was by default. Winning a war is not about how many guys you killed but its about meeting objectives or goals. Also, we can't forget that Iraq was backed up by major superpowers in US and USSR.

They have the technology to make nukes (which btw is now over 60 years old), because other countries gave it them as a part of the NPT.

Noone is giving them up to date fighters anymore. The ones they have are old and poorly maintained. Iran has gone about reverse engineering technology as a part of making it's own homemade weapons, but they are a joke:

http://defensetech.o...-wait-a-second/

http://defensetech.o...adron-strength/

This is 50 year old techonlogy. And the Iranian knockoffs are cheaply made versions of it. Modern air forces would absolutely dominate Iran.

Thanks for the comedy. lol.

Pakistan.India,France and Israel allies of Amerca that's why...No one is invading Iran. no one wants too. Iran's military does'nt stand a chance in a war.

Pakistan is no longer an ally of the United States after the Americans "Mistakenly attacked one of their milatery bases by air strikes."

I don't know about you, it seems like you've been living under a rock for a while now, Israel wanted to attack Iran for a while now.

Iran unlike those other countries you've listed is in violoation of the NPT. Under the terms of the NPT countries without nuclear weapons who sign the treaty agree not to make nuclear weapons in exchange for nuclear technology. Iran was given nuclear technology, and are now using that to develop weapons.

Also, nooone wants war with Iran. Especially Israel. War with Iran would result in Israel getting pummelled by missles. Why would Israel want that?

Also, Iran the first for military? You must be Iranian to have a bias like that. Iran is armed largely with totally out of date cold war era weaponry that is falling apart. Any modern military would wipe the floor with Iran.

Russia did'nt give/sell Iran the good SAM Missile system.. does'nt matter what Iran has,and their best stuff is their Missiles. they have some SUbs and outdated tanks.. they are building their own subs and tanks apparently. Their airforce is just some US F-4's and F-14 Tomcats which are outdated. just one of the 5 Aircraft carriers the USA has in the reigion has enough air power to wipe out Irans Airforce... which most of would either flee or not even take off.

No one is talking invasion either you guys are bringing it up.... lol... but blowing up their military like I said before would take a few months at most for it to surrneder....

Russia did'nt give/sell Iran the good SAM Missile system.. does'nt matter what Iran has,and their best stuff is their Missiles. they have some SUbs and outdated tanks.. they are building their own subs and tanks apparently. Their airforce is just some US F-4's and F-14 Tomcats which are outdated. just one of the 5 Aircraft carriers the USA has in the reigion has enough air power to wipe out Irans Airforce... which most of would either flee or not even take off.

No one is talking invasion either you guys are bringing it up.... lol... but blowing up their military like I said before would take a few months at most for it to surrneder....

Nah, if an attack happens, the military won't surrender because the military becomes all the men, women and children of Iran. And I know that Iranian citizens would defend their country with their own blood. The fact is that I've seen their military and I've been there and know for a fact that their military aren't weak minded. Its only up to the Iranian government whether they would surrender or not. Also, where do you come up with your info? Do you also have the lot# of the SAM missiles that Russia sold Iran too? You also say that one of the US aircraft carrier has the power to wipe out all of Iran's Airforce? Are we talking about the transformers movie?

Archived