The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Armada of naval power massing in the Gulf as Israel prepares an Iran strike

key2thecup

Israel has been wanting to attack Iran for a while now....... Of course Israel wants more support......

You sound American, that being said, I don't think much American's post on our forums. Love how your thinking is so underrating an nations army. Iran, is not power house, that being said, it's not like they can't protect themselves. They are one of only few muslim countries, that can literally equip their own army with weapons made in their own country. They can make their own tanks, and own rifles, and no, please dont think their army is equipped with ak47's. Their army is equped with kh2002's. Iran will not be wiped off the floor. Lets put it this way, they are like the modern day Vietnam. Suicidal, if you decide to invade by land forces. It will be a slaugher house for any countries deciding to invade by land. 1/10th of the population in Iran is a Miltia. So it will be a mess, mark my words, and they won't defeat Iran. Trust me. It won't happen. They can bomb their way into Iran, but really, it wont do much. That country is too united, Iran also has the support of Russia. Yes, one of their commanders already said they will support Iran.

The people will defend their country, divided or not. How do you think Iran survived the Iraq war with their military in chaos, right after the revolution? People in Iran don't support a "Western invasion" but most would rather see a change in regime or a revolution. Only Iranians who might support a Western invasion are the ones outside of Iran.

Archived