The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Full International Criminal Investigation of 9/11 Attacks to be Carried Out

Tystick

President of Italian Supreme Court Calls for International Criminal Investigation into 9/11 Attacks

September 12, 2012

SouthTowerHit-260x300.jpg

The President of the Italian Supreme Court, Fernando Imposimato, has reportedly called for a criminal investigation into the tragic attacks on September 11, 2001 and even went as far as to draw connections between historical “false flag” incidents such as those organized by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) in Italy as part of Operation Gladio (which some claim has reared its ugly head once more).

In a quite vitriolic letter published by the Journal of 9/11 Studies, Imposimato pulls no punches, opening the letter with the searing statement:

“The 9/11 attacks were a global state terror operation permitted by the administration of the USA, which had foreknowledge of the operation yet remained intentionally unresponsive in order to make war against Afghanistan and Iraq.”

“To put it briefly, the 9/11 events were an instance of the strategy of tension enacted by political and economic powers in the USA to seek advantages for the oil and arms industries,” wrote Imposimato.

Imposimato is no stranger to high-profile cases, having served on the Anti-Mafia Commission during three different administrations, investigating the assassination of Italian Prime Minister Aldo Moro along with the attempted assassination of Pope John Paul II.

In calling the 9/11 attacks an instance of the strategy of tension, or strategia della tensione, Imposimato is linking them to the decades of brutal violence carried out by Western intelligence agencies and their agents throughout the Mediterranean.

This is no minor accusation, evidenced by the quite powerful statements made condemning Gladio contained in the European Parliament resolution on Gladio, which passed on November 22, 1990.

Even though the resolution, “Condemns the clandestine creation of manipulative and operational networks and Calls for a full investigation into the nature, structure, aims and all other aspects of these clandestine organizations or any splinter groups,” a full investigation was never truly carried out.

Imposimato brought up several facts which prove highly problematic for the government’s official account of the events of September 11, 2001, including the clearly abnormal collapse of World Trade Center Building 7.

Imposimato also pointed to the fact that there were reports of the CIA meeting with Osama Bin Laden, the man allegedly behind the attacks, in July of 2001. It is also important to point out that Bin Laden was once a CIA asset and worked closely with Zbigniew Brzezinski.

“Insider trading is further strong evidence against the CIA, FBI and US government,” continues Imposimato.

“Articles by Professor Paul Zarembka, as well as by Kevin Ryan and others, prove such insider trading took place in the days immediately prior to the attacks. Yet this insider trading has been denied by the FBI and 9/11 commission.”

In his four page scathing letter, Imposimato presents several compelling lines of evidence which simply demand explanation, examination and investigation.

To ignore these clear holes in the official story is to force oneself into a blinding state of complete ignorance in which one must simply ignore massive amounts of evidence in favor of pure fantasy.

Imposimato concluded his letter by writing, “The only possibility for achieving justice is to submit the best evidence concerning the involvement of specific individuals in 9/11 to the Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court and ask him to investigate according to the articles 12, 13 15 and 17, letters a and b, of the Statute of the ICC,” after which he cites the quite poignant preamble of the Statute.

Unfortunately, it appears to be quite clear that this pattern of terrorist incidents which leave more questions unanswered than they address – some of which have strong indications of government involvementhas not ceased.

Unless Imposimato’s suggestions are taken seriously, the only reasonable thing is to expect more manufactured terrorism and an increasingly brutal police state supported by widespread surveillance and a complete refusal to recognize even our most basic rights.

http://theintelhub.c...to-911-attacks/

I'm pretty happy this is on its way to being carried out, I myself and I'm sure the rest of the world would like to know the full story. I think everyone feels there was something more too it.

RIP 9/11 victims

Ah those crazy Italians. Looks like a great move to distract from their crumbling economy. Not bad, but already I know a few citizens that have moved away from Italy for that reason. Sad their own people don't want to live there anymore. Italy is stuck catering to tourists and once that industry slows down they are in massive trouble.

I've suspected this from minute zero of the event. Not only did they allow it to happen, but they also caused the buildings to collapse after the impact. It was the collapse of the two towers that allowed the US to go into Afghanistan and Iraq. If they still stood, that wouldn't have been enough.

But you'd think they'd bury all evidence by now.

Ah those crazy Italians. Looks like a great move to distract from their crumbling economy. Not bad, but already I know a few citizens that have moved away from Italy for that reason. Sad their own people don't want to live there anymore. Italy is stuck catering to tourists and once that industry slows down they are in massive trouble.

Interesting.....

I'm a little confused as to the timing of this, but I think it's something that should have been done/should be done.

The entire affair was so mired in suspicion it's about time somebody dug a little deeper. I wonder if Jesse Ventura will help out, lol.

it doesn't matter. the united states gets what they want. If's funny how they keep attacking China as a future enemy of the world, when USA is the true sh!t starter in the world. Syria, Lybia, is a prime example. Lybia ranks number 5 in terms of oil. Yet, USA helps rebels fight government forces in Lybia. USA stands by and does nothing about Syria, Burma, and North Korea. USA is only after the oil. Next up is Iran. They need an excuse to attack Iran, however, right now it's hard to really make up an excuse. Right now, they are just waiting for Israel to make the first move, then IRan retaliates, then USA will join forces, at that point, USA can use Israel as the excuse to attack Iran. Little do they know, Iran, is close allies, with the Russians. If you look at the countries. The last 3 countries that were attacked by American forces were oil rich countries. Anyways the haters will soon respond, i'm not going to respond to this topic anymore.

it doesn't matter. the united states gets what they want. If's funny how they keep attacking China as a future enemy of the world, when USA is the true sh!t starter in the world. Syria, Lybia, is a prime example. Lybia ranks number 5 in terms of oil. Yet, USA helps rebels fight government forces in Lybia. USA stands by and does nothing about Syria, Burma, and North Korea. USA is only after the oil. Next up is Iran. They need an excuse to attack Iran, however, right now it's hard to really make up an excuse. Right now, they are just waiting for Israel to make the first move, then IRan retaliates, then USA will join forces, at that point, USA can use Israel as the excuse to attack Iran. Little do they know, Iran, is close allies, with the Russians. If you look at the countries. The last 3 countries that were attacked by American forces were oil rich countries. Anyways the haters will soon respond, i'm not going to respond to this topic anymore.

Archived