The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Full International Criminal Investigation of 9/11 Attacks to be Carried Out

Tystick

It would be stupid not to launch an international investigation considering the amount of people who have died since the attacks. We hate it when the RCMP conduct their own internal investigations in Canada, makes sense that someone else investigate the 9/11 attacks.

I think everyone knows Russia is friendly with Iran. You're not only one. lol.. ahhh... All those countries were freed by Britain and USA in WW2 from Hitler. check out history books and stuff.

Is USA perfect? No but it's better than Communism...

Why do you hate Freedom?

ok.. I'm going to state what should be a rather obvious observation... an Italian court... investigating something that took place on US soil that they (Italy) had no connection to.

I think Judge Judy has more power to actually hold a criminal investigation than Italy

Its a crappy world and there will always be corruption... but I can't think of any country that comes remotely close to the US in terms of the amount it has done to improve the state of the world. And its dark side is still a million miles away form the dark sides of other major powers... any in history really.

ok.. I'm going to state what should be a rather obvious observation... an Italian court... investigating something that took place on US soil that they (Italy) had no connection to.

I think Judge Judy has more power to actually hold a criminal investigation than Italy

The Italian court called for an International criminal investigation. Italy woudn't be doing the investigation, most likely the UN or whatever governing bodies that deal with international crime. Perhaps the same people can investigate why the US was able to execute an illegal war with no consequences?

Archived