Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TACIC

NHL 13 GM connected-Now accepting members PS3(8 spaces available!)

372 posts in this topic

I am actually really excited about my future D with Johnson, Letang, Maata, Pouliot and Siemens. That is just too beastly!

Same. Maybe we should have a new commish or a commish for the weekdays and on friday night he makes the other guy commish again from saturday morning to sunday night.

I like the way you think, You should be the weekday commish I have no idea how to sim it properly without making people lose abunch of games etc.

haha you just click sim and it sims the length of the sim period (3 days for us) which is like 1 - 2 games. Pretty easy. Also you have to check the inbox to accept the trades other teams are making.

Ahh fair enough, well I hope this Canucks lets there be a weekday commish, otherwise I dont see this league getting to far with it only being available 2 out of the 7 days.

Yea haha we should make everyone be active atleast once every 2 days on the board and once every 3 days on the game. Not very hard. Just have to sign in and read and post that you read it and check your inbox in the game for waivers and trade requests.

Yea haha we should make everyone be active atleast once every 2 days on the board and once every 3 days on the game. Not very hard. Just have to sign in and read and post that you read it and check your inbox in the game for waivers and trade requests.

Kk sweet. I requested to become Commish yesterday on PS3 so it will probably gom through today if people voted.