Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PlayStation

The Office Season 9 - Final Season

157 posts in this topic

Yeah, plenty of things signalling towards that already.

Thought it was a super boring episode.

The whole Andy/Michelle Obama thing was lame. And the ending with Pam "why didn't he just tell me...?" was so predictable. I dunno, aside from the new young dudes it's all kinda pointless now.

The good:

Opening scene was hilarious. Finally thought Erin was funny. Enjoying the new guys.

The bad:

Everything else.

Andy is just getting worse and worse...

Totally just realized they just threw out Kelly and Ryan!

More Creed and Toby please! Also I'm loving the new guys!

Season is off to a good start I'd say. Andy and Nelly are annoying and losing Kelly and Ryan was not a good thing.

I love Creed's one liners and Dwight's been awesome. Erin has also been hilarious this season and I really like Plop and the other new guy.

Will never be as good as it was with Steve Carrell but it's still worth watching.

I was all over the place with tonight's episode. The beginning made me wish they would've just ended the show last season, while the second half put a big smile on my face.

Overall decent episode. Dwight and Jim's confrontation on the bus was intense. lol

I'm starting to really dislike Jim. He's coming off as incredibly selfish and insensitive.

Kevin was awesome. Everything else was meh

Jim and Dwight were hilarious in the last episode.

Also Creed playing hooky and Kevin singing "my name is Kevin, that is my name..." was good too.

"What do we want?"

"PIE!"

"When do we want it?"

"PIE!"

Watching Andy makes me cringe, and not in the good way that Steve Carrel could make someone cringe. I thought last week's Halloween episode was definitely the worst of the season.

Andy is awful. I hate him. The only Office character I've ever hated. Ever since he became manager he's become unbearable.

Don't like what they're doing with Jim and Pam either.

The Halloween episode was the first solid episode this season. Andy's annoying but not driving me nuts, Jim and Pam have been sickeningly SMUG for the last several years, plus their daughter's name is Cici, good GOD is that ever annoying!

Holy balls. I just noticed that they're kinda recreating the early seasons of Jim and Pam's relationship with Erin, and 'new Jim'.

Loved the most recent episode. Most laughs I've had in a long while.

I like more than anything that they're moving in the direction of bringing all their stories to a close. That's a benefit of knowing you're show is coming to an end.

That whole Dwight phone call storyline had me laughing last episode, and Nellie is a lot better of a character when they just have her fitting in with everyone else.

^^As I've said all along, bringing Catherine Tate into the fold was a smart decision. Her improve skills are unmatched by anyone currently on the show. They just have to allow her take control of the screen time she has.

Oh yeah, and Toby's moment last episode was terrific. "Of course. I saw this from the beginning."

I thought Catherine Tate would be annoying when she first joined (and to be fair she was), but I think they've found the right balance for her character.

Pretty funny episode.

"But it's cruel, because a woman with damaged knees can't scrub a damn."

"Where does gayness come from... and how is it transmitted?"

"There are a bunch of construction workers in the warehouse without their trousers drinking diet sodas!"