Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PlayStation

The Office Season 9 - Final Season

It was pretty funny for a story driven episode. Pretty much all the focus was on Angela, Dwight, and Oscar, and I think they were able to pull some decent laughs from that situation.

I miss the old double episodes.

They never have them anymore. Always you're standard 20 minutes :(

It was a good episode though. Just could've been longer.

I reckon the last few episodes are going to be great. Probably as sad as the episode when Michael leaves too. Looking forward to them.

the double episodes were what signified the first real downfall in quality for the office, it was just too much to remain consistently funny for an hour, 2 of the last 3 episodes have been amazing so i'm pretty happy with the recent shows

This show has been so much better since Andy disappeared. Seriously.

I couldn't agree more. I'm also finding myself loving Erin more and more as each episode goes by.

Nellie and Toby. Best part of the whole episode.

The Office isn't The Office without Michael Scott. Dragging out a sitcom never works out. Should have ended on a high note instead of the weak standards it's at now.

Wow this Pam and Jim stuff is getting interesting!!!!

Loving The Office! It has never been better!

(Didnt watch the early seasons)

Not liking the Pam/Jim/Boom Guy storyline. Not because I care whether Jim and Pam stay together, I just don't find it interesting. The whole Jim/Pam/Roy thing dragged out long enough and this seems really forced.

The Jim/Pam/ other dude thing is happening too late. Last season, late in the season, it's obvious it's going nowhere.

Dwight was HILARIOUS in the new salesman hiring episode and the warehouse guy drawing on Pam's painting was an okay episode.

I just can't wait for ANGELA AND DWIGHT to have married and have babies. They are so meant for one another it's kind of really disgusting.