Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Gumballthechewy

What is Your Ethnic Background?

mothers parents are from french stock going back as far as i've been able to research. they immigrated from france, so half parisian. fathers parents also immigrated but grammy was african and pappy was from malta originally.

1/4 Scottish 1/4 Irish, 1/4 Welsh, 1/4 German. Live in South Carolina USA

Back in my more drunken days I would thank my ancestors for blessing me for having such a good ability to hold my alcohol. I'm a pretty small dude.

I'm assuming you mean ethnic back

Aren't we all? Well as long as we're born and raised here at any rate.

But like everyone else born and raised in North America I'm sure you have some sort of ethnic background.

Oh man, I'm as Canadian as you can get.

On my Dad's side I'm almost all Native with a little Irish and English tucked in there and on my Mom's side I'm English, French, Danish, Scottish, Irish, German and we think a bit of Jewish.

Mom's folks were English. Dad's folks were Swedish. My folks were both born in Winnipeg.

Me? I am a 100%, Vancouver-born Canadian now living in Dawson Creek, BC!

And I say a big thank God-or-whoever for all of the cultural diversity on this board. I wish we could all meet for a beer, or whatever!

If you don't include Canadian, I'm 3/4 British and 1/4 Irish, with some Russian, French, and German roots way back when.

Am I the only South American on this board?

Canadian...-dads family arrived from France in 1774 and moms family arrived from Wales in 1836. Actually had to look those up :lol:

Guest Gumballthechewy

And I say a big thank God-or-whoever for all of the cultural diversity on this board. I wish we could all meet for a beer, or whatever!

Guest Gumballthechewy

Holy Jupiter S***!!