Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nalkwan

NHL 13 gm connected casual league - ps3

119 posts in this topic

Man who the eff trady Landy for Moulson and a first. Crap trade. Rebuilding the Avs. Statsney otb

Man who the eff trady Landy for Moulson and a first. Crap trade. Rebuilding the Avs. Statsney otb

Philly, Winnipeg, you guys don't seem to be playing or setting your games to CPU, are either of u still interested in playing.

Philly I have a game vs u, can u get it in tonight b4 the sched adv? if not can u enable CPU vs ?

Just need to play the jets. But there not active. So I'm fine advancing to night. Colorado has come from the bottom to a playoff spot in the standings. Minny and Van are ahead of me In the NW division

Winnipeg, can you respond? you seem to be inactive for a while, being that you're holding others up, we will kick you if you don't want to play.

Winnipeg, and philly I've kicked you, for lack of activity and lack of response. If you want back in I'll let u but pls set the games you can't play to vs CPU. however Winnipeg has been replaced.

Hey does anyone know, when do trades that I've successfully made go through to my roster?

Hey does anyone know, when do trades that I've successfully made go through to my roster?

That's what I thought too, I made a successful trade with Calgary a few days ago but apparently it didn't go through last night.

I made a trade with FLA a while back that didn't go through in general, it turned out the player I traded for had already been traded yet the trade was still "accepted" quite confusing.

Ya it's weird eh, in this case the players I apparently acquired are still on there original team. It's kinda frustrating when we're trying to build a team yet the computer is glitching out like that.

I was playing Dallas then midway though the game he quits. and i was winning