Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TwinsForTheWin

(Play League) | GM Connected Mode | NHL 13 [PS3]

:o I just played your CPU and won in OT.

I was very close to losing 1-0 though. I tied it with 20 seconds left and won 30 seconds into OT.

Willing to trade Pavelec(82OVR) + 1st for a 86+OVR goalie. Also looking for depth on wings. I'm NYR.

I'd do it but I don't own the game yet! Maybe I will pick it up on my way home from work and see if there are still spots left!

I keep getting disconnected from the ea servers. I try to verse Tampa CPU, and within 2 minutes it says "You've been disconnected from the EA Servers". 3 freaking times in a row. Starting to annoy me...

I keep getting disconnected from the ea servers. I try to verse Tampa CPU, and within 2 minutes it says "You've been disconnected from the EA Servers". 3 freaking times in a row. Starting to annoy me...

FYI - there are a few guys I've sent ban warnings to (CAR, OTT, MTL, NYI). If they don't make a conscious effort to get their games completed, I'm banning them tonight. Allowing their opponents to play their CPU team. I'll notify everyone once this has happened.

Is it possible that when you sim you set it to 2 weeks ? that way we have a chance of playing more games ... i finished all my games maybe 4 days ago so more games would be good

Is it possible that when you sim you set it to 2 weeks ? that way we have a chance of playing more games ... i finished all my games maybe 4 days ago so more games would be good

How often are you going to forward the game?

I think simming forward 2 weeks every 5 days seems reasonable.