Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

NHL 13 Challenge

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lemieux66

Lemieux66

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:40 PM

I haven't posted on these forums in a long time so sorry if there's already a thread on this or any other jazz that people like to point out.

I was wondering if anyone has joined the NHL 13 Challenge held by Virgin. If so, can someone provide me in-depth details as to how it works? If you are a part of the Challenge, feel free to track me down and play me.

Also, did anyone join the NHL 12 Challenge? How'd you do if you did?

#2 MikeyBoy44

MikeyBoy44

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,899 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:02 PM

When I attempted to join (ps3) they said that I was sent a confirmation email I had to click on. Week later still no email.
Posted Image

#3 Lemieux66

Lemieux66

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:16 PM

I received a confirmation email but didn't have to click on anything. It only took a day for me to get it. You might want to click on the Virgin Support link.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.