The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Don't you hate it when . . . (DYHIW)

Where's Wellwood

You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What do you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus.

You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What do you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus.

DYHIW you're trying to take notes during a lecture and this one couple behind you won't stop talking and giggling? DYHI even more W the next day they happen to arrive late, sit down right next to you and repeat the process :mad:

There's over a hundred people in that class, how did I manage to enjoy their company two days in a row?!

DYHIW someone starts a thread where you need to click on it to figure out what it's all about?

DYHIW someone quotes a long thread and the adds just a basic one liner?

DYHIW someone acts like a mod and just adds " why is this in Canuck's talk?"

DYHIW traffic is calmly merging but one fracker wont let others in?

DYHIW your roommate brings the toothpaste into the shower and when you go to use it you get a big squirt of water instead of paste?

DYHIW someone starts a thread where you need to click on it to figure out what it's all about?

DYHIW someone quotes a long thread and the adds just a basic one liner?

DYHIW someone acts like a mod and just adds " why is this in Canuck's talk?"

DYHIW traffic is calmly merging but one fracker wont let others in?

DYHIW your roommate brings the toothpaste into the shower and when you go to use it you get a big squirt of water instead of paste?

Archived