Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Don't you hate it when . . . (DYHIW)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
37 replies to this topic

#31 LeanBeef

LeanBeef

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,315 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:46 PM

Posted Image

Right.. squirm like a slug..

:bigblush:

Hahaha...
I don't get it
Sig too big.
"Being a Canuck fan, maybe sometime down the road be a Vancouver Canuck.... that would conquer all my dreams"
-Milan Lucic

#32 Where's Wellwood

Where's Wellwood

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,197 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:23 AM

DYHIW you buy something non-returnable, and the next day you see it somewhere else a whole lot cheaper.
Posted Image
Credit to khalifawiz501 for the sig.
My old sig: http://tinypic.com/v...=5#.UlSrrlAWJ7U

#33 Kass9

Kass9

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:45 PM

DYHIW PeOpLe TyPe LiKe ThIs?

#34 Gumballthechewy

Gumballthechewy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,905 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:32 PM

Don't you hate it when you're eating a hamburger and a grizzly bear comes outta nowhere and bites off your hand then you have to walk to the hospital because your truck blew up after you ran over a homeless bum and when you get to the hospital the doctor is some crazy guy with an eye patch and no legs and he insists on giving you a colonoscopy and while he sticks it in he whispers in you ear "give us a kiss, my love" and you end up in jail because you stabbed the doctor in his good eye with a scalpel and because you're in jail you lose your job and your wife leaves you for your best friend and both your parents die in a horrible merry-go-round accident so when you get out of jail you have nothing so you turn to petty crime to survive and after you finish robbing trick-or-treating kids of their UNICEF money you feel kinda hungry so you stop to get a hamburger and a grizzly bear comes outta nowhere and bites off your other hand...

Edited by Gumballthechewy, 26 September 2012 - 01:34 PM.

Don't take anything I say seriously! EVER!

#35 Lonny_Bohonos_14

Lonny_Bohonos_14

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:35 PM

Don't you hate it when you're eating a hamburger and a grizzly bear comes outta nowhere and bites off your hand then you have to walk to the hospital because your truck blew up after you ran over a homeless bum and when you get to the hospital the doctor is some crazy guy with an eye patch and no legs and he insists on giving you a colonoscopy and while he sticks it in he whispers in you ear "give us a kiss, my love" and you end up in jail because you stabbed the doctor in his good eye with a scalpel and because you're in jail you lose your job and your wife leaves you for your best friend and both your parents die in a horrible merry-go-round accident so when you get out of jail you have nothing so you turn to petty crime to survive and after you finish robbing trick-or-treating kids of their UNICEF money you feel kinda hungry so you stop to get a hamburger and a grizzly bear comes outta nowhere and bites off your other hand...

eh.. it happens so often. I don't even mind anymore.. <_<

Posted Image

Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

#36 Peaches

Peaches

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,651 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:07 PM

You start off 0-0-4 in your fantasy sim league

Feminism will be outlawed. Mostly because it's a backwards idiotic viewpoint that doesn't serve any real progressive purpose.

Nobody breaks from Mafia... Mafia breaks YOU!

CDCFL - Montreal Canadiens GM
CDCEHL - Winnipeg Jets AGM

#37 SukhKular

SukhKular

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,526 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:14 AM

Still better than 0-4-0...
I'm saying Aladeen a lot because http://forum.canucks...dpost__10922428

I bet when Schneider turns 38, he will have broken all of Luongo's records.

Posted Image

General Manager of Buffalo Sabres; CDC Omega League; CM Connected; NHL 13; [[[[PS3]]]]

#38 Peaches

Peaches

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,651 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 07:05 AM

Oops.

That's what I meant.

0-4-0

Feminism will be outlawed. Mostly because it's a backwards idiotic viewpoint that doesn't serve any real progressive purpose.

Nobody breaks from Mafia... Mafia breaks YOU!

CDCFL - Montreal Canadiens GM
CDCEHL - Winnipeg Jets AGM

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.