The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Don't you hate it when . . . (DYHIW)

Where's Wellwood

Guest Gumballthechewy

You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What do you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus.

I hate it when there are 2-3 lanes that merge together and everyone is lined up, waiting as traffic crawls along. Then you get these idiots who feel their time is more valuable and play dumb, driving all the way up to the front of the merge and cutting in last minute.

I wish people would nose along, bumper to bumper, and NOT let them in...let them sit there, stranded, and wait like the rest of us. It makes it so the people further back in the line don't move because everyone's nudging. I have to drive past the Steveston Highway on ramp southbound 99, then north on 99 and it happens twice on my route.

grrrrr

Guest Gumballthechewy

Don't you hate it when you're eating a hamburger and a grizzly bear comes outta nowhere and bites off your hand then you have to walk to the hospital because your truck blew up after you ran over a homeless bum and when you get to the hospital the doctor is some crazy guy with an eye patch and no legs and he insists on giving you a colonoscopy and while he sticks it in he whispers in you ear "give us a kiss, my love" and you end up in jail because you stabbed the doctor in his good eye with a scalpel and because you're in jail you lose your job and your wife leaves you for your best friend and both your parents die in a horrible merry-go-round accident so when you get out of jail you have nothing so you turn to petty crime to survive and after you finish robbing trick-or-treating kids of their UNICEF money you feel kinda hungry so you stop to get a hamburger and a grizzly bear comes outta nowhere and bites off your other hand...

Don't you hate it when you're eating a hamburger and a grizzly bear comes outta nowhere and bites off your hand then you have to walk to the hospital because your truck blew up after you ran over a homeless bum and when you get to the hospital the doctor is some crazy guy with an eye patch and no legs and he insists on giving you a colonoscopy and while he sticks it in he whispers in you ear "give us a kiss, my love" and you end up in jail because you stabbed the doctor in his good eye with a scalpel and because you're in jail you lose your job and your wife leaves you for your best friend and both your parents die in a horrible merry-go-round accident so when you get out of jail you have nothing so you turn to petty crime to survive and after you finish robbing trick-or-treating kids of their UNICEF money you feel kinda hungry so you stop to get a hamburger and a grizzly bear comes outta nowhere and bites off your other hand...

Archived