Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

[ARTICLE] Hockey Prospectus Top 100 Prospects (Includes 1 Canuck)

• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#31 Ossi Vaananen

Ossi Vaananen

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,877 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:06 AM

Armia is somehow behind Colborne... Mark Stone dropping to 70... Jarnkrok at 27 wtf?? who is this clown. This angers me that the uneducated and uninformed can gather so much attention.

2d7ye0p.jpg

Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

#32 King of the ES

King of the ES

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:08 AM

Means nothing, just another blogger ranking players on hype without actually having seen them played. I'm not worried about our prospect pool, we might not have many elite guys but we absolutely have players challenging for NHL jobs.

So is this an example of just another CDC poster ranking Canuck prospects on hype without actually having seen them played?

#33 oldnews

oldnews

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,246 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:13 AM

Sounds a lot like my take on Luongo vs. Schneider, doesn't it oldnews? And regarding this, again, why are the Canucks wasting any draft picks on goaltenders?!? What's the point? So if Joe Canaata reaches his potential, he'll officially be the starter on the Wolves? Is he going to be beating out Schneider and/or Lack any time soon? Dumb strategy to be wasting so many picks on a position where we're already so strong.

And who's our top prospect that you're alluding to?

"The Flyers have no one" is a stupid thing to say, for the following reasons:

-Couturier: 19 years old
-B. Schenn: 21 years old
-L. Schenn: 23 years old
-Giroux: 24 years old
-Voracek: 23 years old

Surprise - cue whiners, and King responds...

If you have no idea who the Canucks top prospect is, how legitimate is your whining.

Here is Canucks Director of Player Development, Dave Gagner's top 10.

1. Eddie Lack, G: The Canucks are able to trade Roberto Luongo not only because they have Cory Schneider, but because Lack, 24, is ready to be a NHL backup. Lack spent the past two seasons in the American Hockey League. He won 21 games with a 2.31 goals-against average and .925 save percentage last season with the Chicago Wolves after winning 28 games with a 2.26 GAA and .926 save percentage in 2010-11 with the Manitoba Moose.
"He's 6-foot-5, can play deep in the net because of his size, and has great reflexes. There are some games when you're watching you're just like, they're not scoring on him," Gagner told NHL.com. "He has that Pekka Rinne-like confidence that he brings to the team."
2. Nicklas Jensen, RW: Vancouver made the Danish winger the No. 29 pick in the 2011 draft. He has put up back-to-back 58-point seasons with the Oshawa Generals of the Ontario Hockey League, and had six points in six games for Team Denmark at the 2012 World Junior Championships. He's considered one of the top offensive players in the Canucks system. Jensen signed with AIK in Sweden, but is expected to compete for a roster spot when training camp opens.

"He's a power forward and likes to model his game after guys like (Jaromir) Jagr, who is one of his heroes," Gagner said. "He likes to go one-on-one in the corners. He protects the puck and is very strong on the puck. He has great lateral movement. He's a left-handed shot and plays the off wing and gets chances off the half wall. He scored six goals in eight games in the American (Hockey) League at the end of the year for us, so he adjusted well."
3. Kevin Connauton, D: The 22-year-old blueliner from Edmonton is getting closer to the NHL. He had 33 points -- including 13 goals -- in 73 games for the Wolves last season and was an AHL All-Star. He won the hardest shot contest at the AHL All-Star Skills Competition with a blast that registered 99.4 mph. Vancouver made Connauton the No. 83 pick in 2009.
"He's probably our best offensive defenseman right now at the prospect level," Gagner said. "He's a really good skater with great puck skills and is a power-play guy. He can also shoot it. He was a forward as a kid so he's got more of that comfort level when he joins the rush, and when he gets the puck he knows what to do."
4. Jordan Schroeder, C: Schroeder, the No. 22 pick in 2009, has spent the past two full seasons in the AHL. The 5-foot-8 pivot has 31 goals and 41 assists in 137 regular-season games, including 21 goals and 23 assists in 76 games last season. With Hodgson gone and Ryan Kesler potentially out for the start of the season rehabbing his surgically repaired shoulder, Schroeder could challenge for an opening-night roster spot.
"Jordan was what (ex-Chicago Wolves coach) Craig MacTavish called our most reliable player last year in the American League," Gagner said. "He played in all situations. He lacks size, but he's got great agility and a high skill level. Once he started killing penalties his game just took off because he was on the ice for 20-22 minutes per game. Especially in the second half, MacTavish was really impressed with his all-around game."
5. Anton Rodin, RW: Rodin, a Swedish prospect who was selected in the second round of the 2011 NHL Draft (No. 53), is coming off his first professional season in North America after playing professionally in Sweden. He had 27 points in 62 games with the Chicago Wolves. He's considered a potential call-up this season for the Canucks.
"This kid has some great legs, great lateral ability. His skating is top end," Gagner said. "He just has to get some confidence in his upper body strength. He had shoulder problems and he couldn't work out for two years, but he's gotten over that and has probably had the best summer he's had in a real long time. We're expecting him to make a big leap this year."
6. Brendan Gaunce, C: Gaunce was Vancouver's first-round pick in June (No. 26). He is a hulking forward who had 68 points in 68 games for the Belleville Bulls last season. Gaunce played for Team Canada at the World Under-18 Championships and will likely compete for a spot on the Canadian Junior National Team this year.
"He's already 210 pounds and his skating ability is higher than we expected," Gagner said. "You read the scouting report prior to the draft and some people would question his skating ability, but we don't see any issues at all with it. We're really impressed with that part of his game, actually. And, he shoots the puck like a man. He really snaps it. He has the ability to play a strong two-way game. He just needs time to develop now."
7. Joe Cannata, G: The 22-year-old recently completed a four-year run at Merrimack College, where he started 75 of the team's past 77 games. Winning 17 of his 36 starts as a senior, Cannata had a 2.17 goals-against average and .925 save percentage. He went 25-10-4 as a junior. Cannata signed in March and won his only start with the Wolves last season, making 38 saves in a 4-2 win over Peoria on April 15.
"He has really good numbers at Merrimack and he gave that program legitimacy," Gagner said. "They really weren't a program on the map and now they are. His nickname is 'Joe Cool' because he's very calm. With him and Lack, we feel pretty good about our goaltending depth."
8. Frank Corrado, D: Corrado was a fifth-round pick (No. 150) in 2011. The 19-year-old from Toronto has played the past three seasons for the Sudbury Wolves in the Ontario Hockey League. He had 26 points and was a plus-26 in 60 games last season after scoring 30 points in 67 games in 2010-11.
"He's really similar to (Canucks defenseman) Chris Tanev," Gagner said. "He's a very mobile, puck-moving defenseman that plays about as error-free a game as you can. He's very detailed in the way he plays. He's been very impressive for us. He's a good fifth-round pick."
9. Patrick McNally, D: McNally was actually the first player the Canucks took in the 2010 draft, but they didn't have a selection until the fourth round (No. 115). He'll be a sophomore at Harvard after being an ECAC Rookie of the Year finalist last season. He had 17 points and was a part of Harvard's top-ranked power-play unit (27.3 percent).
"He's a great power-play defenseman, really elusive," Gagner said. "It's kind of uncanny the way he can maneuver through situations on the ice. He's got a tall, slight build (6-foot-2, 180) and he's working on that, but he basically helped Harvard's power play go from one of the lowest in the nation to one of the best in the nation."
10. Yann Sauve, D: Sauve was the Canucks second-round pick in 2008 (No. 41) and has spent the past season-and-a-half in the AHL with a five-game stint in the NHL in 2010-11. He had nine points in 73 games for the Wolves last season. Sauve, at 6-foot-3 and 210 pounds, is a hulking defenseman who projects to be a shut-down guy in the NHL as long as he can get better at handling the puck and making decisions with it.
"Yann was involved in a bad accident his first year pro and missed the first three months of the season -- and will now have his third new coach in three years, unfortunately something he doesn't always adjust well to," Gagner said. "He currently has upside as a No. 6 or No. 7 NHL depth defenseman."

Cannata (not "Canaata") - was a sixth round pick - are you seriously whining that the Canucks drafted a prospect goaltender in the late rounds? As usual, your protests are extremely peripheral.

No need to fret - the Luongo deal will bring a prospect back this way, probably someone on your coveted list. You seem to remain in denial that a trade involving him is highly likely.

That the Flyers have no one on that list is a fact. Mixing fact and stupidity is a stupid thing. Their young guns illustrate that that list doesn't mean much - how badly do they need to be on that list?

The Canucks prospects - Lack, Jensen, Connauton, Schroeder, Rodin - and their young roster players Tanev and Kassian are fighting for the last couple roster spots. Sound the alarms - the window is closing, MG can't draft, why didn't we trade Schneider, doomsday deadline....blah blah blah.
Another pie thread.

Edited by oldnews, 20 September 2012 - 11:18 AM.

#34 Ossi Vaananen

Ossi Vaananen

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,877 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:13 AM

So is this an example of just another CDC poster ranking Canuck prospects on hype without actually having seen them played?

I watched a lot of Wolves games last season combined with youtube highlights I think it gives me some more credit over a guy that is trying to boil down a top 100 of 30 teams. I guarantee no one actually has time for that. We can assume his decision making was based primarily on where players were taken in the draft, not actually having seen them played.

In all honesty I haven't even heard of some of the guys he threw in the top 40. I mean this guy put Grigorenko over Galchenyuk, when 11 other NHL teams would disagree. I will reiterate that his list was not qualified.

2d7ye0p.jpg

#35 TheEhrhoffEffect

TheEhrhoffEffect

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 10,134 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:21 AM

I'm a fan of Grigorenko, and even I believe that he's rated way too high. Armia and Jensen are way too low on the list.

How the hell is Griffin Reinhart 75th?

Edited by TheEhrhoffEffect, 20 September 2012 - 11:24 AM.

#36 oldnews

oldnews

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 14,246 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:21 AM

Ironic that King would post this list without a single goaltender on it - after all, he has put forward the silly theory that their is negligible difference between the best and worst starters in the NHL. Clearly goaltending doesn't matter that much, muahaha.
Teams that have won the Cup beg to differ...

#37 playboi19

playboi19

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,412 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:22 AM

Tarasenko and Kuznetzov should be #1 - #2

Subbancopy.jpg

#38 King of the ES

King of the ES

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:23 AM

Cannata (not "Canaata") - was a sixth round pick - are you seriously whining that the Canucks drafted a prospect goaltender in the late rounds?

Oh no, I spelled some guys name wrong who will almost certainly never don a Canucks jersey. There goes my credibility.

And I'm not whining, but it's a stupid pick. Explain to me the logic in taking a goaltender when you've already got 2 of the top-10 starters under contract, one of them until 2022, and another young guy with a lot of hype currently starting in the AHL. It's a wasted pick. Like I said before, the smarter strategy would've been to take a skater, someone with a higher probability of being useful to the Vancouver Canucks some day.

Seriously, Joe...Cannata ( :bigblush: ) honestly think that he has a chance at making this team, can he?

The Canucks prospects - Lack, Jensen, Connauton, Schroeder, Rodin - and their young roster players Tanev and Kassian are fighting for the last couple roster spots. Sound the alarms - the window is closing, MG can't draft, why didn't we trade Schneider, doomsday deadline....blah blah blah. Another pie thread.

Joke about it all you want, it's kinda true, isn't it? I'm pretty sure that had all of those 5 guys been mentioned in this list, it somehow would've been thought-of as more credible around these parts.

I guess we'll see if there's any cause for alarm once the season starts.

B)

Edited by King of the ES, 20 September 2012 - 11:23 AM.

#39 King of the ES

King of the ES

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:26 AM

Ironic that King would post this list without a single goaltender on it - after all, he has put forward the silly theory that their is negligible difference between the best and worst starters in the NHL. Clearly goaltending doesn't matter that much, muahaha.

Relative to the variance in players, that is correct. Antti Niemi has a Stanley Cup. Chris Osgood has 3. How many do Roberto Luongo or Henrik Lundqvist have?

And if you care to debate me, you'll need to use stronger support than weak attempts at being funny.

#40 oldnews

oldnews

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 14,246 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:34 AM

Oh no, I spelled some guys name wrong who will almost certainly never don a Canucks jersey. There goes my credibility.

And I'm not whining, but it's a stupid pick. Explain to me the logic in taking a goaltender when you've already got 2 of the top-10 starters under contract, one of them until 2022, and another young guy with a lot of hype currently starting in the AHL. It's a wasted pick. Like I said before, the smarter strategy would've been to take a skater, someone with a higher probability of being useful to the Vancouver Canucks some day.

Seriously, Joe...Cannata ( :bigblush: ) honestly think that he has a chance at making this team, can he?

Joke about it all you want, it's kinda true, isn't it? I'm pretty sure that had all of those 5 guys been mentioned in this list, it somehow would've been thought-of as more credible around these parts.

B)

You have no idea whether Cannata will make the team in the future. To assume he won't - based upon what? - is as dumb as thinking that being on that list is a sure-fire ticket to the NHL - and yes, it would be reason to doubt your credibility if you had established any. Everyone knows there are low round and undrafted players playing in the NHL, some of them marquis players, and there are plenty of prominent first round, even first overall picks who turned out to be duds.
Two top ten starters... Interesting concession you make there.
That weak list is merely something you use to prop up your predictable alarmism and whining.

#41 oldnews

oldnews

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 14,246 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:38 AM

Relative to the variance in players, that is correct. Antti Niemi has a Stanley Cup. Chris Osgood has 3. How many do Roberto Luongo or Henrik Lundqvist have?

And if you care to debate me, you'll need to use stronger support than weak attempts at being funny.

Laughable.
Chris Osgood - last Stanley Cup - 14 wins, 4 losses, .930 sv %, and 1.55 goals against.
I guess that wouldn't make a difference though would it.
Go back 15 years to his second Cup (his first was as a backup) and his numbers were still excellent - .918 sv %.

Edited by oldnews, 20 September 2012 - 11:43 AM.

#42 Intoewsables

Intoewsables

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,302 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:40 AM

Jensen should definately be higher up - he's already had success in the AHL playoffs with 4 goals in 6 games which is remarkable, and his game is built for the NHL.

I'm also surprised Gaunce didn't get a mention. Mistake me if I'm wrong, but he was the 2nd best center to go at this last NHL draft.

Are you really using a 6 game sample size to prove your point? :lol:

#43 Ossi Vaananen

Ossi Vaananen

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,877 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:42 AM

Are you really using a 6 game sample size to prove your point? :lol:

It's 8 actually he had 6 goals in 8 games with the wolves including 2 in the playoffs. But yes, a small sample size and he has yet to register a point in the SEL. He should still be higher on that list.

2d7ye0p.jpg

#44 Erik Karlsson

Erik Karlsson

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,765 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:44 AM

What's the upside?

Is he somehow going to beat out Lack, Schneider, and Luongo, and become the Canucks' starter? Odds of that happening would probably need to be set at about 1%.

Far better strategy to take a flyer on a skater, given the strength that we have in goal.

Goalies can be traded? Injuries happen, goalies fall off, stuff happens....... but I guess we should have picked another Mario Bliznak.

m97o1w.jpg

Credit to Parise11

#45 King of the ES

King of the ES

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:45 AM

You have no idea whether Cannata will make the team in the future. To assume he won't - based upon what? - is as dumb as thinking that being on that list is a sure-fire ticket to the NHL - and yes, it would be reason to doubt your credibility if you had established any. Everyone knows there are low round and undrafted players playing in the NHL, some of them marquis players, and there are plenty of prominent first round, even first overall picks who turned out to be duds.

That 26 year-old Cory Schneider guy might have something to do with it. Or even that 24 year-old Eddie Lack guy, if he's as good as what people are saying.

Are you suggesting that Joe Cannata's going to sweep in to camp and bump himself up to the top spot?

#46 250Integra

250Integra

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,127 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:47 AM

B)

There's something in the NHL called "trading".
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Thanks for the Memories Canada!!!
Thanks for everything Naslund!
Original creator of the WWE and the Rate my sig / Showoff thread

#47 oldnews

oldnews

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 14,246 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:48 AM

That 26 year-old Cory Schneider guy might have something to do with it. Or even that 24 year-old Eddie Lack guy, if he's as good as what people are saying.

Are you suggesting that Joe Cannata's going to sweep in to camp and bump himself up to the top spot?

Duh - there you go again King with your straw inferences. He is 22 years old - of course I don't expect him to make the Canucks this season and take the top spot. Just dumb stuff King. Clearly teams draft with the future and contingencies in mind. And what a disaster it would be if he turned out to be as good as Schneider and Lack! The Canucks would be 'stuck' with another outstanding player, and options to trade a goaltender to one of those teams that couldn't find one if their franchise's life depended on it.

Edited by oldnews, 20 September 2012 - 11:51 AM.

#48 King of the ES

King of the ES

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:49 AM

Laughable.
Chris Osgood - last Stanley Cup - 14 wins, 4 losses, .930 sv %, and 1.55 goals against.
I guess that wouldn't make a difference though would it.
Go back 15 years to his second Cup (his first was as a backup) and his numbers were still excellent - .918 sv %.

Anybody can get hot for an 18-game stretch. The point is that Osgood was always thought-of as the weak point of the Wings, and he was paid accordingly. That's why he didn't have nearly as much success on St. Louis or Long Island.

The NHL is a skater's game. Why is Pittsburgh though-of as a perennial contender? Is it because of Crosby, or is it because of Fleury? And before you bring up Jonathan Quick, please look up and down LA's roster and try to find me a weakness.

#49 Ossi Vaananen

Ossi Vaananen

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,877 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:49 AM

No one is saying Cannata's going to steal a starting job, but he is far from a burned pick. Cannata led an obscure Merrimack team from virtually last to a playoff spot each year he was there. He also won his one and only pro game with the Wolves, posting a 2.00 GAA. He might not see Canucks time for a few years but he will have the starting job in the AHL when Lack gets his shot.

2d7ye0p.jpg

#50 King of the ES

King of the ES

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:54 AM

Goalies can be traded? Injuries happen, goalies fall off, stuff happens....... but I guess we should have picked another Mario Bliznak.

Or a Kevin Bieksa, or a Jannik Hansen, or a Sergei Shirokov, or a Matt Cooke, or a Brent Sopel, or a Scott Walker, or an Adrian Aucoin, or a Pavel Bure...

#51 oldnews

oldnews

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 14,246 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:56 AM

Anybody can get hot for an 18-game stretch. The point is that Osgood was always thought-of as the weak point of the Wings, and he was paid accordingly. That's why he didn't have nearly as much success on St. Louis or Long Island.

The NHL is a skater's game. Why is Pittsburgh though-of as a perennial contender? Is it because of Crosby, or is it because of Fleury? And before you bring up Jonathan Quick, please look up and down LA's roster and try to find me a weakness.

Derp.
Anyone can get hot and win a couple Stanley Cups with a combined .924 save% against the best teams in the NHL?
Ok there.
That "skater's game" reduction is extremely simplistic. If the skaters are so good, you need a goaltender that can counter them, no?
Your point about LA's roster is irrelevent - it doesn't have any glaring weaknesses, including their goaltending - hence their success.
Did you see any of the Pittsburgh / Philly series? Terrible goaltending that couldn't get either of them past the second round, despite all their superstar skaters and young guns...

Edited by oldnews, 20 September 2012 - 12:07 PM.

#52 oldnews

oldnews

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 14,246 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:56 AM

Or a Kevin Bieksa, or a Jannik Hansen, or a Sergei Shirokov, or a Matt Cooke, or a Brent Sopel, or a Scott Walker, or an Adrian Aucoin, or a Pavel Bure...

Guys that never would have made your silly little list? You just undermined your whining and panic that there aren't enough Canucks on that list, didn't you.

Edited by oldnews, 20 September 2012 - 12:01 PM.

#53 Squeak

Squeak

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,328 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:58 AM

What's the upside?

Is he somehow going to beat out Lack, Schneider, and Luongo, and become the Canucks' starter? Odds of that happening would probably need to be set at about 1%.

Far better strategy to take a flyer on a skater, given the strength that we have in goal.

Our strength in goal is because of Cannata.

When Luongo gets moved... all that would be left is Lack and Schneider......
Posted Image

#54 elvis15

elvis15

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,136 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:59 AM

It's 8 actually he had 6 goals in 8 games with the wolves including 2 in the playoffs. But yes, a small sample size and he has yet to register a point in the SEL. He should still be higher on that list.

I believe he scored the other day.

@UffeBodin #Canucks prospect Nicklas Jensen scores his first SEL goal. Redirects a shot on the powerplay. His team AIK is down 3-2 against Brynäs.

c3c9e9.pnganimalhousesig.jpg

Tanev is going to EDM. I can put my life savings down on it

#55 D-Bo7

D-Bo7

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:00 PM

75% of that list won't turn into the superstars they were projected to be.

Being a top ranked prospect doesn't mean anything, other than the fact you were drafted high.

We've got lots of gems, that for people who don't follow this team, won't even know how good they are.

#56 King of the ES

King of the ES

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:05 PM

Guys that never would have made your silly little list? You just undermined your whining and panic that there aren't enough Canucks on that list, didn't you.

Oh yeah, I sure was panicking hard. I was only responding to your complete disregarding of this article, almost certainly related to the fact that there's only a single Canuck on the list.

And what else do the guys that I listed have in common? They're SKATERS.

#57 oldnews

oldnews

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 14,246 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:11 PM

B)

Oh yeah, I sure was panicking hard. I was only responding to your complete disregarding of this article, almost certainly related to the fact that there's only a single Canuck on the list.

And what else do the guys that I listed have in common? They're SKATERS.

Yes, you sure were sounding the alarm.
I got your point - goaltenders don't really matter.
List, argument and thread FAIL.

Edited by oldnews, 20 September 2012 - 12:13 PM.

#58 Gollumpus

Gollumpus

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,756 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:15 PM

Meh, it will all come as a nice surprise to everyone when the Canucks' prospects show more than what others believe they are capable.

regards,
G.
Following the Canucks since before Don Cherry played here.

#59 Steven Stamkos

Steven Stamkos

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:31 PM

I don't know how Dumba and Rielly are ahead of Murray.
Posted Image
Credit to: Ballard_4

#60 kmotamed

kmotamed

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,025 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:33 PM

If there are 100 prospects on this list, and 30 teams, shouldn't we have like, at least 3 on that list? I mean, that's just if we were keeping up with the average... Doesn't look too good on our part!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.