182 replies to this topic

#181 Salmonberries

Salmonberries

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,461 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:40 PM

Tonights' game would have been watchable on my recently expired Telus package. Doesn't look like it will be on Shaw.

For this reason alone, I gotta go with Telus>Shaw!

#182 trek

trek

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,189 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:43 PM

Tonights' game would have been watchable on my recently expired Telus package. Doesn't look like it will be on Shaw.

Sportsnet Vancouver is the SNET ONE companion channel. It's included with Shaw Premier TV (the cheapest one).

#183 LeanBeef

LeanBeef

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,629 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:03 PM

There's also a gamecenter preview so it might be on there too.
Sig too big.
"Being a Canuck fan, maybe sometime down the road be a Vancouver Canuck.... that would conquer all my dreams"
-Milan Lucic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.