95 replies to this topic

#31 Sergei Shirokov

Sergei Shirokov

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,536 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:17 AM

Garrison was a pretty underrated signing. He's exactly what the team needed. A reliable top-four defensemen. Other than that, there wasnt a whole lot to do. Those sweepstakes, Nash, Schultz, and Doan were always a long shot.

Its worth noting, that at this point in time, unlike others in MG history.....his prospects are finally close to primetime.

If one of Kassian, Schroeder, Jensen, Sweatt, or Rodin can crack the roster and become an important player, then thats all we really needed. As is stands now, there is a log jam in both our foward and D positions.

In addition, whatever Luongo fetches....most likely another 2-3rd line player and a depth Defensemen, we should be good to go.

This is about as strong a team as the canucks have had in their history.

#32 shawn antoski

shawn antoski

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:20 AM

C+, only because there's really no need changing the roster, the canucks are Stacked compared to most team

line 1.......all good
line 2.......booth kesler ??????(we already have capable 2nd line players to fill this spot in Hansen Higgins Kassian)
line 3....... one of the best I think.... higgy lappy and honey badger
line 4....... with Malhotra at center this line will never be a liability

Best defence in the league by far( even ballard would be top 4 on most NHL teams)

best goal tending duo in the world (thanks too timmy T)

and for the cry babies that say we lost out on doan shultz and webber :picard:
-Doan loves Phoenix, its his hometown now, he has a huge farm with horses, he loves it there
-shultz is from kelowna, hes pretty much half albertan.... he got a max salary and plenty of playing time in deadmonton
-webber got his payday, there no way we could have got him unless he was a UFA

#33 Pears

Pears

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,899 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:33 AM

HAHAHAHAAH B+ from a GUY THAT MAKES THE WORST TRADE PROPOSALS EVER ON CDC

hAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAAHAH

Coming from the guy that can't spell WEBER properly. And my proposals are far from the worst lol.

Btw, didn't you PM me saying you were deleting your CDC account?

Edited by Steven Stamkos' Mullet, 21 September 2012 - 11:35 AM.

In my eyes drouin is overrated he can score in the qmjhl but did nothing in last two gold medal games that canada lost. Fox will be better pro than him talk to me in five yrs

Gaudreau has one NHL goal whereas all your "prized" prospects have none.

ryan kesler is going to the chicago blackhawks ...       quote me on it

#34 canucklehead44

canucklehead44

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,268 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:36 AM

If the team went horizontal in terms of additions I would give it MG a C+, a C if he did nothing.

Garrison over Salo is an upgrade (and I am a huge Salo fan). Locked up Burr, Scheider and Lack. Went after some big fish but came up short.

Joslin was a downgrade from Rome IMO but could end up better in our system. No real exciting prospect free-agent signings. Still hasn't moved Luongo.

Overall I'd give a B-.
Sig too big.

#35 canucktican

canucktican

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:50 AM

You forgot alain vigneault and Mason Raymond. As for as pros and cons for these two I think it depend on the person. In my opinion, signing Alan vigneault was a smart move and also giving mason raymond one last chance couldn't hurt. Gillis has made some very good moves by signing Garrison an re-signing Burrows and schneider this off season. I would give it a B

Edited by canucktican, 21 September 2012 - 11:50 AM.

#36 bossram

bossram

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,943 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:59 PM

Pretty much a C grade for the offseason. Pretty much a holding pattern summer. In terms of in-an-out, the only significant changes were Salo leaving and Jason Garrison signing here. Pahlsson was also let go. Other than that it was depth moves (Gragnani, Rome departing) so not much changed.
What is the deal with Mike Gillis, it always seems like he's sweating...

#37 Canuck Surfer

Canuck Surfer

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,555 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 03:37 PM

B-

I cannot say we made major gains; but Garrison is a certain upgrade over Salo. I'm a Salo fan, but physically he definitely faded over the year. To find a more than adequate replacement shot with size and the vigour of youth was a score. We could have gone sooo backward. Instead we are better and have some security on D for a few years. And re-signing Schneider puts MG, without a doubt, on a positive ledger. Now it's time to cash some chips, which we have kept, and add one more difference maker!

I still remain of the belief, as posted 2 years ago, that this "difference maker," should be another true stud D. We need a guy as good offensively as Erhoff, who we can leave (or put) on the ice in key defensive situations. Erhoff could not, so at $40 mill no harm letting him go. A stud in our end who can add Erhoff's skill of being able to lug / rush the puck up ice against pressure, and through the neutral zone on the PP. Contrary to belief, Edler is more than adequate defensively, and talented offensively. That makes him well above average, but not Norris material. He does not have that speed or handling skills to relieve pressure. Alternately the sheer size to punish fore checkers and net crashers, pinning them to the boards so someone else has free lanes to move the puck. We need to trade Lou with one of our three good left side D (remember, we can call up AHL all star Connauton) for a monster!

A big bruising capable forward would be a help, just not quite as much. And maybe Kassian can develop into this?

Then an A!

Edited by Canuck Surfer, 21 September 2012 - 03:42 PM.

#38 KillerOrca

KillerOrca

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 03:58 PM

I give a C. or a B.. or an A
Posted Image

#39 King of the ES

King of the ES

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 04:57 PM

Anybody who gives the off-season anything greater than a "C" is kidding themselves. We simply have not gotten better. Re-signing Burrows & Schneider do not make us better - we've just extended the status quo.

Currently, we're minus Salo, minus Rome, and plus Garrison. Personally, I think that's a step back. A lot of you seem to think that Jason Garrison is this monstrous upgrade over Sami Salo, which I think is nuts. We're throwing away a 9-year team vet and investing heavily in a potential one-year wonder-boy. Not a smart strategy, IMO.

We. Have. Not. Improved.

#40 Peaches

Peaches

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,374 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 05:29 PM

We were not in the running for Nash.

2qn360i.jpg

Feminism will be outlawed. Mostly because it's a backwards idiotic viewpoint that doesn't serve any real progressive purpose.

Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

#41 Peaches

Peaches

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,374 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 05:30 PM

But I think B-

2qn360i.jpg

Feminism will be outlawed. Mostly because it's a backwards idiotic viewpoint that doesn't serve any real progressive purpose.

Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

#42 Pears

Pears

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 15,899 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 05:35 PM

Anybody who gives the off-season anything greater than a "C" is kidding themselves. We simply have not gotten better. Re-signing Burrows & Schneider do not make us better - we've just extended the status quo.

Currently, we're minus Salo, minus Rome, and plus Garrison. Personally, I think that's a step back. A lot of you seem to think that Jason Garrison is this monstrous upgrade over Sami Salo, which I think is nuts. We're throwing away a 9-year team vet and investing heavily in a potential one-year wonder-boy. Not a smart strategy, IMO.

We. Have. Not. Improved.

Signing Garrison instead of re-signing Sami was not a smart move??? Are you high? I'm as big a Salo fan as the next guy, but to say replacing Salo with Garrison wasn't a smart move is ridiculous.

In my eyes drouin is overrated he can score in the qmjhl but did nothing in last two gold medal games that canada lost. Fox will be better pro than him talk to me in five yrs

#43 oldnews

oldnews

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,926 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 05:52 PM

Nash didn't want to play in Vancouver. End of Nash discussion.

Schultz wanted guaranteed top 4 minutes. Hamhuis Edler Bieksa Garrison say hello. Also MG/AV don't let the players run the team. (see Cody Hodgson)

Doan stayed loyal to the organization he has been with since day one. Even his wife, who wanted him to come play in BC, couldn't change his mind for him. You expect MG to?

Salo, is an amazing character, gave us everything he had and will be in the ROH. All that aside, he is still a 35+ d man who spends half the season on the IR and to boot he was offered a ridiculous contract by TBay. Is MG supposed to throw away the cap space he needs to keep us a threat for years to come so we can glorify Salo and keep him here? I thought this city wanted to challenge for a cup year in and year out?

Thank you - all reasonable points.
Who wanted Nash for a crippling # of assets and crazy cap hit anyway? Not me - no thanks.
You nailed it regarding Schultz - and 3.75 million cap hit for a guy who hasn't played an AHL game yet? No thank you.
Nailed the Doan thing as well. The one thing that kept the summer from being epic, but, like you said.
Love Sami - one of my all time faves, and I'm tickled he got two years $7.5. Will miss him dearly, but the fact is that the Canucks wanted and needed a top four guy (even if Salo had re-signed here, MG'd be biding his time) - Gillis went out and landed the best option available. People whining about Garrison and assuming he is a one year wonder didn't pay attention to his first year - two solid years, serious indications of two-way proficiency, top 30 in ice time. Versatile work horse. Can't wait to see this guy in a Canucks jersey. People whining about Rome are underestimating Ballard and Tanev. Between Alberts, Connaution, Sauve, Joslin the Canucks will have a quality 7th man.
Signed Schneids to a very good contract before becoming an RFA -avoided offer sheets and gave the Canucks far greater leverage to deal Luongo when opportune.
Burr signing = priceless. Overall excellent cap management.
Very good draft imo - fortunate Gaunce was still available, and I like the chance they took on Mallett.
Edler hasn't re-signed - otherwise would give Gillis and Gilman an A.
Luongo still in the bank - doesn't effect my grade - but patience and prudence are noted.

B+

#44 higgyfan

higgyfan

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,500 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:15 PM

I like the Garrison acquisition

Thank you - all reasonable points.
Who wanted Nash for a crippling # of assets and crazy cap hit anyway? Not me - no thanks.
You nailed it regarding Schultz - and 3.75 million cap hit for a guy who hasn't played an AHL game yet? No thank you.
Nailed the Doan thing as well. The one thing that kept the summer from being epic, but, like you said.
Love Sami - one of my all time faves, and I'm tickled he got two years $7.5. Will miss him dearly, but the fact is that the Canucks wanted and needed a top four guy (even if Salo had re-signed here, MG'd be biding his time) - Gillis went out and landed the best option available. People whining about Garrison and assuming he is a one year wonder didn't pay attention to his first year - two solid years, serious indications of two-way proficiency, top 30 in ice time. Versatile work horse. Can't wait to see this guy in a Canucks jersey. People whining about Rome are underestimating Ballard and Tanev. Between Alberts, Connaution, Sauve, Joslin the Canucks will have a quality 7th man.
Signed Schneids to a very good contract before becoming an RFA -avoided offer sheets and gave the Canucks far greater leverage to deal Luongo when opportune.
Very good draft imo - fortunate Gaunce was still available, and I like the chance they took on Mallett.
Luongo still in the bank - doesn't effect my grade - but patience and prudence are noted.

B+

This is pretty much what I think as well. If Gillis is unable to move Luongo for something decent during the season, then things head south. If he can't find a good 2nd line winger, southerly again. No Edler signing, heading way south. Let's see where the team is after February (assuming there is hockey by then).

#45 King of the ES

King of the ES

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:15 PM

Signing Garrison instead of re-signing Sami was not a smart move??? Are you high? I'm as big a Salo fan as the next guy, but to say replacing Salo with Garrison wasn't a smart move is ridiculous.

Garrison has not proven that he has staying power as a top-four NHL defenceman. He's had 1 good season and is 28 years old.

We're a veteran team, with a pretty slim window to actually win a Cup, and letting go a veteran like Sami and investing in a guy as uncertain as Garrison was not a smart move. There's a chance that Garrison will build on last year's success, but I doubt it, and it's very risky in any way that you look at it. 6 years, $4.5M per? Yikes.

#46 King of the ES

King of the ES

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:26 PM

People whining about Garrison and assuming he is a one year wonder didn't pay attention to his first year - two solid years, serious indications of two-way proficiency, top 30 in ice time. Versatile work horse. Can't wait to see this guy in a Canucks jersey.

"Solid" years shouldn't land one a 6-year deal, should they? What exactly is "solid" about being a depth defenceman on one of the most pathetic teams in the league, anyway?

B+

A B+?!? My oh my, what low standards you have!

I will repeat: the team has not improved. The team has not improved. The team has not improved.

To me, this team has in a way lost its direction after losing to the Kings. No more Luongo (soon enough), no more Salo. Veteran team going with a first-time starter in net, parting ways with an anchor defenceman for a crap-shoot with a huge contract like Garrison. I don't get it.

#47 Pears

Pears

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 15,899 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:34 PM

Garrison has not proven that he has staying power as a top-four NHL defenceman. He's had 1 good season and is 28 years old.

We're a veteran team, with a pretty slim window to actually win a Cup, and letting go a veteran like Sami and investing in a guy as uncertain as Garrison was not a smart move. There's a chance that Garrison will build on last year's success, but I doubt it, and it's very risky in any way that you look at it. 6 years, $4.5M per? Yikes.

:picard: So you'd rather have Salo (by no means am I bashing Sami) who's 37, injury prone, and will most likely retire after his current contract is up, than Garrison who is 11 years YOUNGER, scored 56 points in his last two years, which is very respectable for a shutdown D man? My god your arguments are really weak.

Edited by Steven Stamkos' Mullet, 21 September 2012 - 06:35 PM.

#48 oldnews

oldnews

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 13,926 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:04 PM

"Solid" years shouldn't land one a 6-year deal, should they? What exactly is "solid" about being a depth defenceman on one of the most pathetic teams in the league, anyway?

A B+?!? My oh my, what low standards you have!

I will repeat: the team has not improved. The team has not improved. The team has not improved.

To me, this team has in a way lost its direction after losing to the Kings. No more Luongo (soon enough), no more Salo. Veteran team going with a first-time starter in net, parting ways with an anchor defenceman for a crap-shoot with a huge contract like Garrison. I don't get it.

Haha. I see you're pretty excited there King! Kudos for talking truth about Sami, but if you're whining about the Sedins and Burrows declining, and then lamenting the loss of a 38 year old who signed for two years for 3.75, methinks you're up to your usual contradictions.

Just so you'll know a little something about what you're talking about, I'll step up the sales kick on Garrison a little...

Garrison wasn't a "depth" defenseman - he was on the top pairing.
He was in the top 30 in the NHL in minutes.
The Panthers were so pathetic that they made the playoffs - and took NJ, the EC champs, to seven games.
He had the best relative corsi numbers on the Panthers.
He had a solid season the year before as well, playing on the Panther's shutdown pairing with Weaver - those two lead the Panthers in quality of competition for the last two years - by a longshot.
Garrison lead their team in +/- (see the last point to be properly impressed) and was 5th in scoring.
Basically, he was considered their best defenseman, on a blueline that included Campbell, Kulikov, Gudbranson, Jovo, and Ellerby - a blueline with a Norris candidate and stacked with 1st round picks.

In short, you're protesting too much as usual.
Garrrrrrate signing!!!
The team has improved exponentially, and internally!

Edited by oldnews, 21 September 2012 - 07:07 PM.

#49 King of the ES

King of the ES

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:08 PM

:picard: So you'd rather have Salo (by no means am I bashing Sami) who's 37, injury prone, and will most likely retire after his current contract is up, than Garrison who is 11 years YOUNGER, scored 56 points in his last two years, which is very respectable for a shutdown D man? My god your arguments are really weak.

The Canucks are built to WIN NOW, not dole out multi-year contracts to unproven players with "potential". Sami Salo is our Derek Fisher; dependable, clutch, a leader, and capable of scoring big goals. I don't care how old and injury-prone he is, there hasn't been much of a pullback in his game, from what I've seen.

For a team like Edmonton, sure, they can afford to take a gamble on a guy like Garrison. But us? The Canucks? No way. Exchanging Salo for Garrison is not wise.

#50 Pears

Pears

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 15,899 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:13 PM

The Canucks are built to WIN NOW, not dole out multi-year contracts to unproven players with "potential". Sami Salo is our Derek Fisher; dependable, clutch, a leader, and capable of scoring big goals. I don't care how old and injury-prone he is, there hasn't been much of a pullback in his game, from what I've seen.

For a team like Edmonton, sure, they can afford to take a gamble on a guy like Garrison. But us? The Canucks? No way. Exchanging Salo for Garrison is not wise.

Again, you're contradicting yourself without realising it. You say our goal is to win now, which it is. You're also saying that exchanging Salo for Garrison isn't wise. That's where you contradict yourself.

What if we kept Salo and didn't sign Garrison? What would happen if Sami suffered a career ending injury at his old age? Our defense would look like

Hamhuis - Bieksa
Edler - Ballard
Tanev - Alberts

:sick:

Edited by Steven Stamkos' Mullet, 21 September 2012 - 07:14 PM.

#51 oldnews

oldnews

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 13,926 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:14 PM

Do you understand how 35+ contracts work? They count against your cap regardless Mr Cup Window Now.
Derek Fisher is not exposed to low bridging cheap shot artists.

Edited by oldnews, 21 September 2012 - 07:16 PM.

#52 King of the ES

King of the ES

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:15 PM

Haha. I see you're pretty excited there King! Kudos for talking truth about Sami, but if you're whining about the Sedins and Burrows declining, and then lamenting the loss of a 38 year old who signed for two years for 3.75, methinks you're up to your usual contradictions.

Salo's a mid-pairing defenceman, the Sedin's and Burrows are counted on to generate the vast majority of our offense. Our success is tied to the latter far more.

Garrison wasn't a "depth" defenseman - he was on the top pairing.
He was in the top 30 in the NHL in minutes.
The Panthers were so pathetic that they made the playoffs - and took NJ, the EC champs, to seven games.
He had the best relative corsi numbers on the Panthers.

But now you're only talking about last year; you said that he had "two solid seasons" prior to last year; which is interesting, since he only played 39 games in one of those 2 seasons.

In short, you're protesting too much as usual.
Garrrrrrate signing!!!
The team has improved exponentially, and internally!

Yup, and I'm sure that on Draft Day 2010, Ballard was a garrrrrrrrrrrate acquisition, too.

The team has not improved at all. Even the biggest Garrison fan on here - you, evidently, and not surprisingly at all - cannot possibly say with a straight face that they've "improved exponentially". They have not. Re-signing Burrows is not an improvement, it's an extension of the status quo (which yielded 5 post-season games this year).

#53 King of the ES

King of the ES

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:17 PM

What if we kept Salo and didn't sign Garrison? What would happen if Sami suffered a career ending injury at his old age?

Jason Garrison could get hit by the train on Marine Drive at the White Rock Beach tomorrow. What's your point?

#54 King of the ES

King of the ES

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:21 PM

Do you understand how 35+ contracts work? They count against your cap regardless Mr Cup Window Now.

What's your point? And for all those crying "injury-prone" about Sami Salo, have you actually looked at the numbers? 2010-11 is the only year where he was out for a real significant amount of time. Here's his GP record for our team:
  • 2011-12: 69
  • 2010-11: 27
  • 2009-10: 68
  • 2008-09: 60
  • 2007-08: 63
  • 2006-07: 67
Seriously, 15 - 20 games per year for getting hit in the nuts with slap shots, getting low-bridged, whatever. The guy's a magnet for freak injuries, but they're not severe, except for 2010-11. The "injury-prone" talk is definitely overblown.

#55 oldnews

oldnews

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 13,926 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:25 PM

But now you're only talking about last year; you said that he had "two solid seasons" prior to last year; which is interesting, since he only played 39 games in one of those 2 seasons.

Nope. Wrong. Misquote. Never used "prior" to last year.
"People whining about Garrison and assuming he is a one year wonder didn't pay attention to his first year - two solid years, serious indications of two-way proficiency,"
The season with 39 games wasn't counted in the two.
Regardless...
Dodged alot of facts there huh King.

#56 Pears

Pears

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 15,899 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:25 PM

What's your point? And for all those crying "injury-prone" about Sami Salo, have you actually looked at the numbers? 2010-11 is the only year where he was out for a real significant amount of time. Here's his GP record for our team:

Seriously, 15 - 20 games per year for getting hit in the nuts with slap shots, getting low-bridged, whatever. The guy's a magnet for freak injuries, but they're not severe, except for 2010-11. The "injury-prone" talk is definitely overblown.

Salo being injury prone is definetly not 'overblown'. If you don't think he's injury prone, then explain why Sami has missed an average 16 games a season.

#57 oldnews

oldnews

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 13,926 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:27 PM

Hey - dont' even try to get me to say anything bad about Sami. He is a GOD!

But the point is pretty self-evident - for the Cup now window thingy, a cap hit that sticks regardless is muy riskay.

And regardless, doesn't change the fact that Garrison was a great signing!

Edited by oldnews, 21 September 2012 - 07:40 PM.

#58 nuck nit

nuck nit

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,484 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:29 PM

Garrison is depth as we lost Sami.

Garrison should turn out to be a solid second pairing.Let's hope so.

As the King states,I don't see a lot of improvement,either.Slip sliding sideways is what I see.

Losing Sami and Rome and replacing them with Joslin and Garrison is not making me want to plan parade routes.

Got to get a bruising second line right winger for the club.If Edler is not going to re-sign and wants to join his mates in the sun maybe we will have some real irons in the fire.

#59 CanucksSayEh

CanucksSayEh

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,309 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:24 PM

FAIL, it's too damn long with no signs of coming to an end.

#60 TACIC

TACIC

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,311 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:34 PM

I didn't 'disappear', I just didn't bother replying.

wow even the great Stamkos mullet doesn't know what sarcasm is,wow

#sarcasm

For u to get ur brain turning in that pea u call a brain
Posted Image
Credit to JimLahey for this awesome sig

TACIC

Yes i am a Leafs fan too, DEAL WITH IT!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.