The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vigneault Confident Canucks Will Make the Right Kind of Headlines

JohnLocke

I am more than happy with Lappy to play the 3rd line role. Last season he and Higgins were almost the only players that gave 100% every game. Not knocking the team or anything but it took a few players a bit longer than usual to get going. That is fair enough after the disappointment from the previous run and the short off-season.

No matter what role Lappy played last year, he did great and showed that he could even play a top-6 role if injuries were to occur. Lappy as our 3rd line centre is perfect. If he gets the chance I'm sure he will show that he deserves to stay there!

Hey, Ebbett is a talent guy; dangles, distributes uses speed to bust up ice...

Too small in certain circumstances, but???

Imagine a veteran guy to break out and drop dimes on 218 and 215 lb brutish speedsters Kassian and Booth? I bet they could shelter either him or Schroeder, now that i've thought of it in that context. There would be very few lines in the NHL that have guys remotely close to as big as those two on the wing who also have such speed?

:frantic::towel::frantic:

Ebbett is 5'9" and 174 lbs

Schroeder is 5'9" and 180 lbs, or 5'8' and 175 lbs depending where you look.

Does size really matter that much? :)

We already got bigger and stronger with Kassian, Garrison, Gaunce...

Let's give the little guys a shot too.

I dont get why people have to even dicuss lapierre as third line centre did we all miss the amazing job he did in 2011 in the playoffs frankly when daniel got hurt i thought lappy burr and henrik had the best line the guy is versatile and can play in any situation

Archived