Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avelanch

Prospect Stats Tracker 2012-13 (Regular Season)

230 posts in this topic

Anyway we can find highlights of Hutton's games and or Beattie and Myron?

Could someone give me a breakdown on the European leagues that our prospects are playing in with respect to the level of competition they are up against?

also, froshaug will be removed from this point onward, as he technically is no longer our property.

My guess is they invited Froshaug to come over to NA, but he said no so they didn't re-sign him.

KHL even though most of Russia is in Asia I think it's considered Europe

Jensen actually has 9 Pts in 14 GP now (7G, 2A).

He got the shootout winner yesterday.

Man I'm loving the +4 for KConn. He had a knock for not being responsible defensively. Only a few games in but so far very good.

Jensen is going to be a stud. Gonna love watching him for many, many years. Pure sniper.

Kassian showing well. Hopefully he bring some of it into the NHL. Like I said in another post the lockout may do wonders for Kassian's career. Just like the last lockout did for Spezza.

Not impressed with Schroeder.

Schroeder won't make an impact at the NHL level. The was a rumour a while back the Florida was asking for him to be added into the Luongo deal. I think we should package him as soon as possible. He had a good year last year but so far he is looking overwhelmed against slightly better competition and bottom nine NHL regulars and NHL ready prospects.

OMG!! The sky is falling! Schroeder hasn't done anything on the scoresheet in like a 16th of the season!!!

Scrhroeder is a slow starter IIRC and has looked much much better than he did at the start of last season. The points will come, as will his shot at the NHL.

Man I'm loving the +4 for KConn. He had a knock for not being responsible defensively. Only a few games in but so far very good.

Jensen is going to be a stud. Gonna love watching him for many, many years. Pure sniper.

Kassian showing well. Hopefully he bring some of it into the NHL. Like I said in another post the lockout may do wonders for Kassian's career. Just like the last lockout did for Spezza.

Not impressed with Schroeder.

you can't seriously fault kevin for not getting every cross ice pass that comes his way...

talk about nitpicking.

seriously his defensive game isn't perfect (no one's is), and he made a bad pinch or 2 this past weekend, but he's vastly improved, better than a number of NHL d-men, and his offense offsets any defensive shortcoming.

you can't seriously fault kevin for not getting every cross ice pass that comes his way...

talk about nitpicking.

seriously his defensive game isn't perfect (no one's is), and he made a bad pinch or 2 this past weekend, but he's vastly improved, better than a number of NHL d-men, and his offense offsets any defensive shortcoming.

Rodin :sadno:

Was really hoping for him to make a jump this year, hopefully he picks it back up as the season goes on.