The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Prospect Stats Tracker 2012-13 (Regular Season)

avelanch

Thanks!

While I agree that the NHLE is neither accurate nor a very predictive tool in determining a player's performance/potential, it is, at least, for pure enjoyment of comparing prospects with each other and how close they are to the NHL level. If you are going to consider this at all, this link might help (provides the equivalence fraction for some leagues): http://www.matchstic...ee-nhle-and-pdo.

But I totally understand if you feel that the NHLE should not be listed as a column; it's just an idea. :)

interesting point of note: Westerholm is reported as Vesterholm on eliteprospects, not sure why as the official swedish hockey stats site has it as westerholm. the BIK website (which is the worst designed website in the world) has it as vesterholm, but his twin brother is listed as westerholm... so confused. I'll stick with westerholm until i hear officially which one it is.

interesting point of note: Westerholm is reported as Vesterholm on eliteprospects, not sure why as the official swedish hockey stats site has it as westerholm. the BIK website (which is the worst designed website in the world) has it as vesterholm, but his twin brother is listed as westerholm... so confused. I'll stick with westerholm until i hear officially which one it is.

Archived