The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

A cat outside not leaving

yete

Removed the rat poison comment - even if meant as a joke, not cool. The rabbit comment was pretty disturbing too, so we'll spare those of us with any sensitivity as it was TMI...

For the clowns auditioning for comedy hour - wrong place. Mod is an animal lover who takes this stuff seriously so, unless you have something constructive to add, keep the wisecracks about animals in distress to yourselves.

Posted · Hidden by hockeyville88, September 24, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by hockeyville88, September 24, 2012 - No reason given

Removed the rat poison comment - even if meant as a joke, not cool. The rabbit comment was pretty disturbing too, so we'll spare those of us with any sensitivity as it was TMI...

For the clowns auditioning for comedy hour - wrong place. Mod is an animal lover who takes this stuff seriously so, unless you have something constructive to add, keep the wisecracks about animals in distress to yourselves.

Please call animal control. This is a stray. They will deal with it. Hopefully this cat is fixed and not looking to birth more stray kittens.

Cats should not be roaming around outside. It is cruel to the animal and a detriment to the local bird population. 5 years ago we had 3 dozen quail that would pass through our yard on a daily basis. The 3 neighbors on either side of us have over the years moved out and in their stead are people who insist on allowing their cats to roam the neighborhood. Today there are no quail left and very few local birds of any kind. My front garden box is full of cat feces and there are often signs up on the mailbox at the end of the street asking if anyone has seen their lost kitty. Guess what people. Outdoor cats live half as long as indoor cats. Your pet is probably rotting in a ditch someplace. Either that or continually coming up on my deck to harass my properly housed and cared for senior rescue cats.

/endrant

Please call animal control.  This is a stray. They will deal with it.  Hopefully this cat is fixed and not looking to birth more stray kittens.

Cats should not be roaming around outside.  It is cruel to the animal and a detriment to the local bird population.  5 years ago we had 3 dozen quail that would pass through our yard on a daily basis.  The 3 neighbors on either side of us have over the years moved out and in their stead are people who insist on allowing their cats to roam the neighborhood.  Today there are no quail left and very few local birds of any kind.  My front garden box is full of cat feces and there are often signs up on the mailbox at the end of the street asking if anyone has seen their lost kitty.  Guess what people.  Outdoor cats live half as long as indoor cats. Your pet is probably rotting in a ditch someplace.   Either that or continually coming up on my deck to harass my properly housed and cared for senior rescue cats.

/endrant

Archived