The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

craigslist

Dragonfruits

so i sold a xbox 360 with games and controller and hdmi cord i tested everything now this guy claims the controller doesn't work i met him at a skytrain station and also he didn't even discuss lowering the price 30 dollars but i ended up doing it for the money my question is what is my liability should i take everything back

All sales final. The is craiglists, not ebay. He's not going to write you a bad review.

If you sold things in good faith, believe that they were in working order, the other guy can go and pound sand if he is not happy with his purchase.

alright sounds like i am good he doesn't know where i live so that is a plus just this is weird to me i know everything works just seems like he doesn't want it which shouldn't be my problem and he should of came to my house to see everything and decide then

i also blocked his number i know this makes me look guilty but i tested everything before i left so ya i am even considering changing my number a bit paranoid i guess

did you tell him to turn the controller on lol. is there batteries in it? if it is just flashing back and forth I think that means it's not configured properly with the system and you need to press some button on the back of the xbox or something (edit: I meant sync it)

or is he doing everything properly and it's just completely foxtrot uniform?

the game is on try and find me this could be fun serves him right though for first trying to be it for 200 when i wanted 270 and then i walked away he texted back 240 and i took it

here are two texts besides the threat

ugh dood the controller is tucked, always makes the thing go left in the menues and games

ducking my calls is a sign of guilt now worries i know what to do

Archived