The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Truth of the 9/11 Pentagon Attack

Tystick

You're relatively new to CDC, but we've had this whole 9-11 inside job discussion for almost a decade. And it was debunked then, and it'll be de-bunked now.

You may have to understand that many folks here are tired of refuting the same bull$#@! over and over again. Some will though, but some won't.

But, by all means, carry on, if you think you've found some new evidence or argument.

It doesn't matter whether it was an inside job or not. For that date 9/11, all that mattered was the innocent people who died.

Rest in peace.

Onto my views on conspiracy theories. I used to be a mad believer in conspiracy theories. I realized there isn't much to take out of it. People are ugly, and if the theories are true, I would not be surprised that the government or whoever did it. I mean everyone plan their lives, so in essence, every major company or government is highly likely to plan their stuff..for the better or worse of people, who knows. I for one can see that citizens are merely numbers to politicians. The main point i want to get across is, both sides of a conspiracy theory, the theorists and the anti-theorists, have such a compelling argument that it's hard to even decide whos right. So to that, I would say just drop it and not worry about stuff that do no affect you.

My question to OP is, you are a believer that 9/11 is an inside job, what will you do about it? Will you live in fear because you believe that the government would sacrifice citizens for their own personal agenda?

100% agree with Pouria, "Somethings could be validated easily"

You're relatively new to CDC, but we've had this whole 9-11 inside job discussion for almost a decade. And it was debunked then, and it'll be de-bunked now.

You may have to understand that many folks here are tired of refuting the same bull$#@! over and over again. Some will though, but some won't.

But, by all means, carry on, if you think you've found some new evidence or argument.

No offense, but having theories "debunked" on CDC actually made me laugh. I mean, this is the most hated forum that is occupied by mostly elementary and high school students and children. I would not trust CDC, a hockey forum that has a bad reputation across the internet world (not just the hockey world) as the most immature forum. Anything debunked here, should be considered invalid. Its not like it is a forum with highly intellectual people discussing politics, current events and other problems in the world intelligently. You, me and everyone else gets their knowledge of what they know very little about from other obscure internet sources and try to pass it on like they are an expert on the issue. Somethings could be validated easily, other things need insider knowledge. So it is all speculations and home made videos that we are basing everything on.

It doesn't matter whether it was an inside job or not. For that date 9/11, all that mattered was the innocent people who died.

Rest in peace.

Onto my views on conspiracy theories. I used to be a mad believer in conspiracy theories. I realized there isn't much to take out of it. People are ugly, and if the theories are true, I would not be surprised that the government or whoever did it. I mean everyone plan their lives, so in essence, every major company or government is highly likely to plan their stuff..for the better or worse of people, who knows. I for one can see that citizens are merely numbers to politicians. The main point i want to get across is, both sides of a conspiracy theory, the theorists and the anti-theorists, have such a compelling argument that it's hard to even decide whos right. So to that, I would say just drop it and not worry about stuff that do no affect you.

My question to OP is, you are a believer that 9/11 is an inside job, what will you do about it? Will you live in fear because you believe that the government would sacrifice citizens for their own personal agenda?

100% agree with Pouria, "Somethings could be validated easily"

I don't know what to believe. I'm kind of split in between both sides. So I remain open-minded.

There are times when I think it's debunked, so I try to let it go, but then I find new evidence, and I start thinking again.

I myself, can't really do anything about it physically (if that's what you meant), but I can try to spread awareness by gathering information and evidence and piecing it together.

I don't live in fear. Fear can control someone, so I remain open-minded about everything in my life and live with a positive outlook.

Here's a question for someone. I would love to have this debunked.

What created the pyroclastic flow from the collapse of the twin towers?

Thermite?

I don't know what to believe. I'm kind of split in between both sides. So I remain open-minded.

There are times when I think it's debunked, so I try to let it go, but then I find new evidence, and I start thinking again.

I myself, can't really do anything about it physically (if that's what you meant), but I can try to spread awareness by gathering information and evidence and piecing it together.

I don't live in fear. Fear can control someone, so I remain open-minded about everything in my life and live with a positive outlook.

Here's a question for someone. I would love to have this debunked.

What created the pyroclastic flow from the collapse of the twin towers?

Thermite?

'

My suggestion would be to drop it..i mean you won't find the truth and even if you do find the truth you want, people will just think you're crazy. These matters are just not meant to be talked about around people, I've tried before and everyone thought I was crazy. I mean I agree with Pouria that it's good to learn more, I just think that it's best to stay away from conspiracy theorists, cause being consumed by it will waste a lot of your time. That's just my thoughts, by all means continue researching until you find your answers.

'

My suggestion would be to drop it..i mean you won't find the truth and even if you do find the truth you want, people will just think you're crazy. These matters are just not meant to be talked about around people, I've tried before and everyone thought I was crazy. I mean I agree with Pouria that it's good to learn more, I just think that it's best to stay away from conspiracy theorists, cause being consumed by it will waste a lot of your time. That's just my thoughts, by all means continue researching until you find your answers.

Archived