The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Truth of the 9/11 Pentagon Attack

Tystick

What would ACTUALLY happen is that the truthers would then start saying teh investigation itself was compromised. Do you really think that they would change their mind because of some investigation from 'official' sources? To have credibility with them you have to be a guy on a computer who makes a youtube video with creepy music and forboding themes.

And the funny thing is I have NEVER seen anyone arguing against the truthers who says the "government wouldn't do that". I only see that coming out of the mouths of truthers. In other words, a big ol straw man.

Oh dear. The word “conspiracy” was uttered ergo whoever doesn’t drink the govt. cool aid is a nutcase by default. Case closed, is that how it is supposed to work?

Humans take to conspiracies as naturally as breathing. It’s called having a plan and cooperating with a select few for mutual benefit, not necessarily yours. Say you’re out with a girl having a nice a meal, and her girlfriend, whom you don’t know, turns up. Measure how long it takes for them to feel the need to use the bathroom at about the same time. Conspiracy brewing, I tell you. What was that Jimmy Devellano thing about again?

The only thing people can’t handle here is the scale of the act. But that is just the “big lie” principal at work. Means govern desired outcome, which is always money and power. To a small import-export operator the goal may be as simple as bypassing the middle man, but to multi-billion transnationals the end game will naturally be more ambitious.

Mosanto, for example, is doing its part in the money game and consumers be dammed. Cancer rates jumping 600% in longitudinal rat studies and the mighty FDA in the dark. Other companies are not allowed to perform their own tests on seeds unless supervised by Mosanto. Might that be an evidence of conspiracy? Whoever (John Lennon?) said: “Every man wants to be rich, every rich man wants to be a king, and every king wants a bigger kingdom,” had it exactly.

Once more, 11 years ago elements within and with ties to government, industry, military and intelligence communities executed almost 3,000 souls for reasons having to do with money and power, namely:

- Oil theft and opening up of hitherto closed market, supplanting financial, business, and political classes

- Continued strategic encirclement of Russia and China, with option to deny them access to newly acquired resources

- Continued support of Greater Israel via elimination of surrounding hostile regimes

- Continued militarization of domestic police forces needed for when the economic and social corrections, inherent in all multiethnic, central bank, panzi scheme fuelled economies, come about

Near free fall speed and powderization of so much concrete matter, apparently in mid air, is about all the evidence one ought to need concerning the act perpetrated on the two buildings. Subsequent behavior by the US flushed out the motives. The casualties, whether cancer victims or caught in the twin towers, are "just collateral damage," cost of doing business by another name.

If someone here harbors under the notion that he lives in a most noble and caring civilization the world has ever seen and that certain evil things that happened in the past cannot occur today cuz we are so evolved and sh*t, JUST STOP! Man does not evolve and neither do his deeds. Worry about the present. Injustice rendered will be repeated until the doer is put down. That is the lesson of all history.

I'm only going to say this once... and some of you who've been around a while will know what I am talking about (and I will let you all explain what this sentence means to those that are confused...)

9/11 was an inside job... done by the exact same people who organized the London Olympic attacks!

:frantic:

In comparison to what gets presented as "evidence" there's really very little. There's also a lot of information touted around as evidence that is little more than assumptions. I'm not saying there is nothing out there but in comparison there is very little actual "evidence" and even less good information.

...and yet you let everyone know when you posted the video that is was ex military and engineers/pilots. I'm technically ex military but believe me it doesn't make me any more credible than someone who is ex radio shack. Do you see my point?

Everything you've posted there can and has been explained. It was said earlier though...curiosity is a good thing. Hopefully you're not one who's mind is already made up because if you really are open minded and not just another cynic it's not difficult to find actual answers.

You ever wonder about the motivation behind these documentaries? I wonder stuff like that all the time speaking of being skeptical.

I got suckered by loose change back in the day and started watching every conspiracy based documentary I could get my hands on...foolishly I considered it education but really it was just entertainment. Once I stopped that and started actually doing some educating and trying to find actual answers to questions I started to see the matrix code in those "documentaries." (in quotes because more often than not calling those things documentaries is the equivalent of calling Arbys "fine dining")

Everything you've posted there can and has been explained. It was said earlier though...curiosity is a good thing. Hopefully you're not one who's mind is already made up because if you really are open minded and not just another cynic it's not difficult to find actual answers.

You ever wonder about the motivation behind these documentaries? I wonder stuff like that all the time speaking of being skeptical.

I got suckered by loose change back in the day and started watching every conspiracy based documentary I could get my hands on...foolishly I considered it education but really it was just entertainment. Once I stopped that and started actually doing some educating and trying to find actual answers to questions I started to see the matrix code in those "documentaries." (in quotes because more often than not calling those things documentaries is the equivalent of calling Arbys "fine dining")

My mind has not been made up, no worries.

If it has all been explained, I would love to see it so. Can you post a link or some of the facts that debunk that argument?

Also the last video I posted explains the pentagon attack in full, with a mixture of logic, physical evidence and eye witness accounts that almost make it irrefutably conclusive.

I really suggest you watch it cause it contains a very good argument :)

It's not even close to almost irrefutably conclusive and using a term like that suggests you do have your mind made up or at least you're already leaning in favor of one side. Do the research...if you have a question about something in particular then pause your "documentaries" and research it from the other side. You've got the conspiracy side covered so now go for the scientific and educational side of it to answer all the questions presented.

I've seen the doc you posted as well, unless it poached the first 10 minutes because that's all I watched this time when you posted it(don't laugh it happens. There is/was one out there that was just some guy who took all the parts from all the docs he liked and cut together his own movie)...it's just more of the same TBH. Actually if I'm really being honest I found it kind of laughable. It's a pretty cookie cutter version that is good for bringing up topics but then you have to actually research it. It's the equivalent of hearing 3rd hand information from a friend of a friend.

Oh dear. The word “conspiracy” was uttered ergo whoever doesn’t drink the govt. cool aid is a nutcase by default. Case closed, is that how it is supposed to work?

Humans take to conspiracies as naturally as breathing. It’s called having a plan and cooperating with a select few for mutual benefit, not necessarily yours. Say you’re out with a girl having a nice a meal, and her girlfriend, whom you don’t know, turns up. Measure how long it takes for them to feel the need to use the bathroom at about the same time. Conspiracy brewing, I tell you. What was that Jimmy Devellano thing about again?

The only thing people can’t handle here is the scale of the act. But that is just the “big lie” principal at work. Means govern desired outcome, which is always money and power. To a small import-export operator the goal may be as simple as bypassing the middle man, but to multi-billion transnationals the end game will naturally be more ambitious.

Mosanto, for example, is doing its part in the money game and consumers be dammed. Cancer rates jumping 600% in longitudinal rat studies and the mighty FDA in the dark. Other companies are not allowed to perform their own tests on seeds unless supervised by Mosanto. Might that be an evidence of conspiracy? Whoever (John Lennon?) said: “Every man wants to be rich, every rich man wants to be a king, and every king wants a bigger kingdom,” had it exactly.

Once more, 11 years ago elements within and with ties to government, industry, military and intelligence communities executed almost 3,000 souls for reasons having to do with money and power, namely:

- Oil theft and opening up of hitherto closed market, supplanting financial, business, and political classes

- Continued strategic encirclement of Russia and China, with option to deny them access to newly acquired resources

- Continued support of Greater Israel via elimination of surrounding hostile regimes

- Continued militarization of domestic police forces needed for when the economic and social corrections, inherent in all multiethnic, central bank, panzi scheme fuelled economies, come about

Near free fall speed and powderization of so much concrete matter, apparently in mid air, is about all the evidence one ought to need concerning the act perpetrated on the two buildings. Subsequent behavior by the US flushed out the motives. The casualties, whether cancer victims or caught in the twin towers, are "just collateral damage," cost of doing business by another name.

If someone here harbors under the notion that he lives in a most noble and caring civilization the world has ever seen and that certain evil things that happened in the past cannot occur today cuz we are so evolved and sh*t, JUST STOP! Man does not evolve and neither do his deeds. Worry about the present. Injustice rendered will be repeated until the doer is put down. That is the lesson of all history.

Archived