#31 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 11:06 AM

POPULAR

No offense, but having theories "debunked" on CDC actually made me laugh. I mean, this is the most hated forum that is occupied by mostly elementary and high school students and children. I would not trust CDC, a hockey forum that has a bad reputation across the internet world (not just the hockey world) as the most immature forum. Anything debunked here, should be considered invalid. Its not like it is a forum with highly intellectual people discussing politics, current events and other problems in the world intelligently. You, me and everyone else gets their knowledge of what they know very little about from other obscure internet sources and try to pass it on like they are an expert on the issue. Somethings could be validated easily, other things need insider knowledge. So it is all speculations and home made videos that we are basing everything on.

Perhaps you would consider refraining from posting here any longer then, in order to lessen the dilution of intelligence currently found.

Posted Image Pittsburgh Penguins - CDC GML Posted Image

"My goal is to win the Stanley Cup, and after the offer I received from Buffalo, I believe this is the best place to make it happen." - Christian Ehrhoff

#32 Tystick

Tystick

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 11:13 AM

It doesn't matter whether it was an inside job or not. For that date 9/11, all that mattered was the innocent people who died.

Rest in peace.

Onto my views on conspiracy theories. I used to be a mad believer in conspiracy theories. I realized there isn't much to take out of it. People are ugly, and if the theories are true, I would not be surprised that the government or whoever did it. I mean everyone plan their lives, so in essence, every major company or government is highly likely to plan their stuff..for the better or worse of people, who knows. I for one can see that citizens are merely numbers to politicians. The main point i want to get across is, both sides of a conspiracy theory, the theorists and the anti-theorists, have such a compelling argument that it's hard to even decide whos right. So to that, I would say just drop it and not worry about stuff that do no affect you.

My question to OP is, you are a believer that 9/11 is an inside job, what will you do about it? Will you live in fear because you believe that the government would sacrifice citizens for their own personal agenda?

100% agree with Pouria, "Somethings could be validated easily"

I don't know what to believe. I'm kind of split in between both sides. So I remain open-minded.
There are times when I think it's debunked, so I try to let it go, but then I find new evidence, and I start thinking again.
I myself, can't really do anything about it physically (if that's what you meant), but I can try to spread awareness by gathering information and evidence and piecing it together.

I don't live in fear. Fear can control someone, so I remain open-minded about everything in my life and live with a positive outlook.

Here's a question for someone. I would love to have this debunked.
What created the pyroclastic flow from the collapse of the twin towers?

Thermite?
Posted Image

#33 Pouria

Pouria

Canucks Second-Line

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,933 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 11:14 AM

POPULAR

True. I never thought about that before.
Thank you

Technically, you may never find out the truth. It maybe an inside job or it may not be. People who actually believe 100% what the media tells them (like how it is impossible for 9/11 to be an inside job and how US went to Iraq because of "WMD") are just as bad as the people who they accuse of being "crazy" people or "conspiracy theorists". No one knows the truth about this and no one can 100% validate it unless they are an insider. I would just say that you do your own research and go with what you think is right, while keeping an open mind. Don't let me or sharpshooter or anyone else force you to change what your belief might be but just take it all in, analyze and trust your own judgement. Since I am not always right, same with everyone on this forum and especially those who think they are an expert.

Posted Image

#34 Pouria

Pouria

Canucks Second-Line

• Banned
  • 4,933 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 11:20 AM

Perhaps you would consider refraining from posting here any longer then, in order to lessen the dilution of intelligence currently found.

I post here for entertainment and reading your post. It is always a pleasure to hear from a highly intellectual individual such as yourself. Although, sorry about diluting the current intelligence found here.

Posted Image

#35 Pouria

Pouria

Canucks Second-Line

• Banned
  • 4,933 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 11:23 AM

I don't know what to believe. I'm kind of split in between both sides. So I remain open-minded.
There are times when I think it's debunked, so I try to let it go, but then I find new evidence, and I start thinking again.
I myself, can't really do anything about it physically (if that's what you meant), but I can try to spread awareness by gathering information and evidence and piecing it together.

I don't live in fear. Fear can control someone, so I remain open-minded about everything in my life and live with a positive outlook.

Thermite?

It is good to be curious. You will learn more.

Posted Image

#36 MaxLapierreAwesomeFace

MaxLapierreAwesomeFace

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 11:24 AM

Thermite?

'

My suggestion would be to drop it..i mean you won't find the truth and even if you do find the truth you want, people will just think you're crazy. These matters are just not meant to be talked about around people, I've tried before and everyone thought I was crazy. I mean I agree with Pouria that it's good to learn more, I just think that it's best to stay away from conspiracy theorists, cause being consumed by it will waste a lot of your time. That's just my thoughts, by all means continue researching until you find your answers.

Edited by MaxLapierreAwesomeFace, 22 September 2012 - 11:26 AM.

#37 Pouria

Pouria

Canucks Second-Line

• Banned
  • 4,933 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 11:39 AM

'

My suggestion would be to drop it..i mean you won't find the truth and even if you do find the truth you want, people will just think you're crazy. These matters are just not meant to be talked about around people, I've tried before and everyone thought I was crazy. I mean I agree with Pouria that it's good to learn more, I just think that it's best to stay away from conspiracy theorists, cause being consumed by it will waste a lot of your time. That's just my thoughts, by all means continue researching until you find your answers.

I agree. I would consider researching but keeping it to yourself because even people here are too stubborn to be open minded. There are also select individuals here that think they are an expert on everything and will call you a crazy nut! (don't want to name names)

Posted Image

#38 Tystick

Tystick

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 11:44 AM

It is good to be curious. You will learn more.

Exactly

'

Thank you for your opinion, I do not want to drop it though.
There's just too much left unanswered and unexplained.
I really really truly wish and hope this isn't a cover up, but there's so much evidence building up to argue otherwise.
Posted Image

#39 EmployeeoftheMonth

EmployeeoftheMonth

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,474 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:10 PM

'

The problem is people are curious and only want to find the truth "they want". Pre determining the answer before they do any research. Being curious and trying to educate ones self is an excellent way to live...but it means actually being open to accepting that what one wants to believe may not be true.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#40 EmployeeoftheMonth

EmployeeoftheMonth

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 18,474 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:13 PM

Exactly

Thank you for your opinion, I do not want to drop it though.
There's just too much left unanswered and unexplained.
I really really truly wish and hope this isn't a cover up, but there's so much evidence building up to argue otherwise.

There's really very little evidence and most of what there his is prefaced by a lot of theory. There is however plenty of conjecture. You posted a video earlier saying that it was created by ex millitary general and aeronautic engineers (iirc). That sounds like great information...can you tell me about the engineers and the ex military who were involved in the video?
Posted Image
Posted Image

#41 butters

butters

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:15 PM

Conspiracy theories are brain candy for people that think they are smart. Part of the appeal about them is it allows unhappy people to have a way of telling themselves that they are better than everyone else because the know a 'secret truth'. Just look at the this thread and all the references to open mindedness and curiosity, and dismissing the people who don't believe it as mindless.

Half the reason people think you guys are crazy has nothing to do with 9/11. Its because the way you talk invariably sounds like every other person who has an alternate belief. Illumanti, aliens, Elvis, NWO, protocols of the elders of zion, young earth creationists, Y2Kers, anti-vaccinators... every one of them has the same way of talking. And the same prosletyzing nature.

The 'curious and open minded' meme for example will sound good to you until you come across a hundred other people with a hundred clearly false opinions that also call themselves "curious an open minded".

The 'lots of evidence' meme also sounds good on the surface. Until you notice that there really isn't any evidence besides the 'poking holes in the official story' kind of evidence, and no evidence that stands on its own. And even the 'poking holes' evidence doesn't contain anything real, just conjecture. Its almost the exact same thing as creationists arguing against evolution. Both parties insits that they are right and have plenty of evidence when they really don't.

Edited by butters, 22 September 2012 - 01:16 PM.

#42 Jester@wraiths.ca

Jester@wraiths.ca

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,226 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:32 PM

People argue back and forth, OPINION vs OPINION, both sides (official story and conspiracy theories) have discrepancies as far as I'm concerned, but the one thing that I find moronic is the supporters of the official story getting bitchy and snide by the fact that some people think it should be investigated thoroughly by 3rd parties. If the best investigation possible were undertaken, and it proved the official story was right, their side would be strengthened, I'd think that would be a good thing... Unless they actually worry it would prove otherwise...

The other base part of this whole thing is people behaving as if corruption doesn't exist and people wouldn't kill for their agendas. Similar things HAVE been planned and perpetrated by governments in the past.

Operation Northwood, America planned to conduct terrorist attacks against themselves to start a war against Cuba. The plan got authorized by the joint chiefs of staff but was stopped by Kennedy. " People would be framed for bombings they did not commit; planes would be hijacked. Using phony evidence, all of it would be blamed on Castro, thus giving Lemnitzer and his cabal the excuse, as well as the public and international backing, they needed to launch their war."
Sounds surprisingly similar to 9/11 theories doesn't it? the only thing that stopped the plan was a strong president...

​Killing hundreds of people by denying them treatment for syphilis so they could study it isn't exactly trustworthy government behavior is it? Tuskegee Syphilis Study did just that, running for 40 years without being revealed as such. hundreds of people being allowed to die, given fake treatment, and that was covered up very well for 40 years...

Hitler of course began the war by staging attacks by Germany on Germany, and making it look like it was Poland.

Choosing to simply believe a government wouldn't kill it's own people to achieve a goal is naive. A president needing the war to rally support for what he wanted isn't so far fetched.

#43 butters

butters

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:38 PM

If the best investigation possible were undertaken, and it proved the official story was right, their side would be strengthened, I'd think that would be a good thing... Unless they actually worry it would prove otherwise...

What would ACTUALLY happen is that the truthers would then start saying teh investigation itself was compromised. Do you really think that they would change their mind because of some investigation from 'official' sources? To have credibility with them you have to be a guy on a computer who makes a youtube video with creepy music and forboding themes.

Choosing to simply believe a government wouldn't kill it's own people to achieve a goal is naive. A president needing the war to rally support for what he wanted isn't so far fetched.

And the funny thing is I have NEVER seen anyone arguing against the truthers who says the "government wouldn't do that". I only see that coming out of the mouths of truthers. In other words, a big ol straw man.

#44 TOMapleLaughs

TOMapleLaughs

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 32,214 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:57 PM

Plane or missile isn't the issue.

The issue is if it was a plane, then just how inept is the US air force? It was bad enough that a second plane was allowed in Manhattan airspace, but to let one hit the pentagon? I certainly thought the airspace around it was more secure than that.

So the attacks signalled one of two things: Either the US air defenses were/are incredibly inept, or they acted with little response on purpose in order to amp up the damage caused so they can justify their massive counterattack.

There was a plane headed to the white house as well. That was downed. So guess where the orders were coming from.
Posted Image

#45 Standing_Tall#37

Standing_Tall#37

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,902 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 04:02 PM

The Pentagon is just over 77 feet tall and a 737 at the top of the tail is just over 41 feet tall leaving the fuselage closer to 30 feet in height. The dimensions work our actually.

Now...I'm going to need to inspect that wallet.

I'm talking about the actual object @ 5:10, it's wayyyyy smaller than 41 ft

#46 hsedin33

hsedin33

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 06:19 PM

Are we still doing this? Wow.

You conspiracists are giving the US government WAY too much credit. The logistics needed to pull off such a huge conspiracy is basically impossible. No government or agency in the world could pull that off and would be stupid to risk it. Makes 0 sense.

There is no way to be sure how buildings react to jet liners crashing into them. It doesn't happen often and even if it did, every crash will have new factors not being able to take into consideration.

Bottom line is theorists are just filling in the blanks with what they want. We could sit here and do that all day, assuming its fact when it's not. This conspiracy makes 0 sense to attempt and would be impossible to pull off.

The government and the agencies connected to it simply don't have the ability to successfully mount such an operation. As well again it makes absolutely 0 sense. Same government thought there were WMD in Iraq and couldn't even get that intel right. And you think they could pull this off?

Keep dreaming.

Except for a few of muslims living in caves thousands of miles away you mean? If they could pull it off without a single person knowing or noticing, what makes you think no one else could? Are these terrorists that super elite that they bested all of Americas anti-terrorist agencies?

con·spir·a·cy/kənˈspirəsē/ Noun:
  • A secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
By definition this was a conspiracy. If anything, I would believe it would be easier for Americans to pull it off then Terrorists from Afghanistan because well., the government controls everything and knows the inner workings of its own system. What evidence do I have? None. All I know is America has gained a lot of power over its people and they have no problem arresting and detaining Americans indefinitely without trial. What about the 100,000-1,000,000 people who have died from the US lead Afghan and illegal Iraq invasions. Thats all justified because 3,000 Americans died though right?

Due to the immense scale of death and international killing happening, these attacks deserve to be investigated until every rock has been unturned by an unbiased outside agency. I don't understand how anyone in their right mind could simply tell people to 'move on' when people are still dying because of it. What disposition does it cause you? None. What about the disposition to those hundreds of thousands dead overseas? Do you not think they are owed a real investigation to what happened? They are the ones who are still indirectly dying and suffering from this attack 11 years later.

http://en.wikipedia....of_the_Iraq_War

Edited by hsedin33, 22 September 2012 - 06:35 PM.

#47 Pouria

Pouria

Canucks Second-Line

• Banned
  • 4,933 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 06:50 PM

Conspiracy theories are brain candy for people that think they are smart. Part of the appeal about them is it allows unhappy people to have a way of telling themselves that they are better than everyone else because the know a 'secret truth'. Just look at the this thread and all the references to open mindedness and curiosity, and dismissing the people who don't believe it as mindless.

Half the reason people think you guys are crazy has nothing to do with 9/11. Its because the way you talk invariably sounds like every other person who has an alternate belief. Illumanti, aliens, Elvis, NWO, protocols of the elders of zion, young earth creationists, Y2Kers, anti-vaccinators... every one of them has the same way of talking. And the same prosletyzing nature.

The 'curious and open minded' meme for example will sound good to you until you come across a hundred other people with a hundred clearly false opinions that also call themselves "curious an open minded".

The 'lots of evidence' meme also sounds good on the surface. Until you notice that there really isn't any evidence besides the 'poking holes in the official story' kind of evidence, and no evidence that stands on its own. And even the 'poking holes' evidence doesn't contain anything real, just conjecture. Its almost the exact same thing as creationists arguing against evolution. Both parties insits that they are right and have plenty of evidence when they really don't.

Whats wrong with not following the popular opinion all the time or being curious about something? If everyone had your logic and only followed the sheep and media, we would probably think earth was still flat and flying into space or reaching moon would just be a figment of imagination. Its good to have differing opinions. Just because other people's opinion doesn't match with your close-minded opinion, it doesn't mean they are crazy. Am also on the fence on whether this was an inside job or not. Also somethings are hard to verify like aliens and this case, so you can't be 100% sure one way or another. I mean, how would you know that aliens don't exist? or the government's real agenda? You don't know crap so stop trying to mock other people's opinion on this situation. This is the reason why some people who might have great ideas or think outside of the box avoid posting in this forum. People like you who insult them.

Posted Image

#48 hsedin33

hsedin33

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 06:57 PM

You're relatively new to CDC, but we've had this whole 9-11 inside job discussion for almost a decade. And it was debunked then, and it'll be de-bunked now.

You may have to understand that many folks here are tired of refuting the same bull$#@! over and over again. Some will though, but some won't.

But, by all means, carry on, if you think you've found some new evidence or argument.

It's silly to qualify anything as conclusively debunked. Just because you came to a conclusion about it, doesn't mean everyone else has.There are an infinite number of scenarios that could have happened and could still be happening, and chances are we don't have all the information that the CIA, FBI. NCC had, so what do we really know besides our own conclusions about it? All we know is what you saw and heard on TV, which imo is a lousy way to base conclusions from. You can debunk all the video you want, but I'm guessing there was years of planning, training and executing for this attack, lots and lots of discussion behind many closed doors with many people, none of which is documented or video tapped anywhere. How do I honestly know who was involved? I don't. What real conclusion can I make about this in my own experience? None. However, when there seems to be hundreds of thousands people dying as a result of an illegal occupation by our allies, I think It's our duty to ask questions, even if their is no tangible evidence of foul play.

Edited by hsedin33, 22 September 2012 - 07:21 PM.

#49 EmployeeoftheMonth

EmployeeoftheMonth

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 18,474 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 07:33 PM

I'm talking about the actual object @ 5:10, it's wayyyyy smaller than 41 ft

Yeah I went to that time and you could probably approximate that the scale is about right judging from the actual size of the pentagon and the 30ish feet that the actual plane is. 41 is the very tip of the tail which is much higher than the rest of the plane.

At the very least I would say that it's very hard to actually be able to see anything definitive based on the scenario and the quality of the video. But to say that it's wayyyyyyy smaller than the actual 30 odd feet the actual fuselage is specious at very best.

Edited by EmployeeoftheMonth, 22 September 2012 - 07:38 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#50 Kamero89

Kamero89

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 09:23 PM

These videos state there was no plane wreckage. ummm then what is this?

Posted Image

#51 The Bookie

The Bookie

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,011 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 09:36 PM

The most simple argument to use against 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists: Why would a government go to all the trouble of faking a terrorist attack, and then blame it on a nation other than the one they needed an excuse to invade?

#52 Canucks_fo_life

Canucks_fo_life

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,584 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 09:48 PM

This is the only thing cemented in my head about 9/11, just....I dunno what to say
I rather lose with the Canucks, than win with any other team

This is OUR year

GO CANUCKS GOOOOOO!!!!!!!

#53 SkeeterHansen

SkeeterHansen

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,140 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 09:52 PM

"Hey I just joined you,
And I am crazy,
But CDC forum,
9/11's a conspiracy!"

/=S=/

#54 Ghostsof1915

Ghostsof1915

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 23,281 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 12:15 AM

Any investigation requires the investigator to put away any beliefs and simply let the facts tell you where to go. Like in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. The search for facts, not truths. Truth is for philosophers. I'm all for being open minded. But lets look at this logically. Each plane had at minimum 50 or more paying passengers (including terrorists). So with four planes you would have to murder and hide the bodies of 200 people (after all it's a missile right?). In addition you'd have to make sure the buildings implode EXACTLY the way you want it to. Killing a lot of civilians and putting a major monkey wrench in the US economy.

Just doesn't seem to make sense to do it that way. Why not just blow up the Statue of Liberty? You want America out for blood, have a plane crash at DisneyWorld or Disneyland. Hundreds of innocent children and parents killed. You'd get get people screaming for vengence. If you consider all it took to escalate in Vietnam was the Gulf of Tonkin incident. All it would take is the sinking of a small US warship with fake evidence pointing to Iraq to have gotten the same results.

The real issues here behind the terrorists, is that folks like Bin Laden, were ex-CIA funded when they were in Afghanistan. These types of freaks the CIA has a long history of funding. Almost always it comes back to bite the US back. The US backed the Shah of Iran. Look at the mess Iran is in. The US backed Hussein to fight Iran. Then he goes off and starts invading other nations. Noriega worked for the CIA, became one of the biggest drug dealers, and then he takes over and rules Panama, and eventually the US had to take him down because they felt well..he was out of control. I find that more disturbing than any possible coverup (inside job).

Blowback from CIA operations is the real threat. People just don't want to believe that twisted and motivated individuals with not a lot of money can cause a lot of destruction and death. Sadly all it takes is planning, and desperate people to carry it out.

I'm more interested in the Kennedy assassination. The reason why is here was a person that got stuff done in 3 years that most presidents in 8 years couldn't accomplish. The single bullet theory can work, but it seems to me very unlikely (And the fact trained snipers can't replicate it). All the evidence that could help get a solution is either tampered, lost (including Kennedy's brain is missing!) or conflicting. (Like no one can agree to how good a shot Oswald was, some say he was a crack shot, some say he was useless)

A neutral attitude is needed in all investigative work. Use the facts to get to the solution. Don't make facts fit a predetermined solution.
GO CANUCKS GO!
"The Canucks did not lose in 1994. They just ran out of time.." Barry MacDonald Team1040

Posted Image

#55 hsedin33

hsedin33

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 01:32 AM

Any investigation requires the investigator to put away any beliefs and simply let the facts tell you where to go. Like in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. The search for facts, not truths. Truth is for philosophers. I'm all for being open minded. But lets look at this logically. Each plane had at minimum 50 or more paying passengers (including terrorists). So with four planes you would have to murder and hide the bodies of 200 people (after all it's a missile right?). In addition you'd have to make sure the buildings implode EXACTLY the way you want it to. Killing a lot of civilians and putting a major monkey wrench in the US economy.

Just doesn't seem to make sense to do it that way. Why not just blow up the Statue of Liberty? You want America out for blood, have a plane crash at DisneyWorld or Disneyland. Hundreds of innocent children and parents killed. You'd get get people screaming for vengence. If you consider all it took to escalate in Vietnam was the Gulf of Tonkin incident. All it would take is the sinking of a small US warship with fake evidence pointing to Iraq to have gotten the same results.

The real issues here behind the terrorists, is that folks like Bin Laden, were ex-CIA funded when they were in Afghanistan. These types of freaks the CIA has a long history of funding. Almost always it comes back to bite the US back. The US backed the Shah of Iran. Look at the mess Iran is in. The US backed Hussein to fight Iran. Then he goes off and starts invading other nations. Noriega worked for the CIA, became one of the biggest drug dealers, and then he takes over and rules Panama, and eventually the US had to take him down because they felt well..he was out of control. I find that more disturbing than any possible coverup (inside job).

Blowback from CIA operations is the real threat. People just don't want to believe that twisted and motivated individuals with not a lot of money can cause a lot of destruction and death. Sadly all it takes is planning, and desperate people to carry it out.

I'm more interested in the Kennedy assassination. The reason why is here was a person that got stuff done in 3 years that most presidents in 8 years couldn't accomplish. The single bullet theory can work, but it seems to me very unlikely (And the fact trained snipers can't replicate it). All the evidence that could help get a solution is either tampered, lost (including Kennedy's brain is missing!) or conflicting. (Like no one can agree to how good a shot Oswald was, some say he was a crack shot, some say he was useless)

A neutral attitude is needed in all investigative work. Use the facts to get to the solution. Don't make facts fit a predetermined solution.

Great read and some excellent points, thanks. It's rare that someone can approach an unresolved situation without the attitude of trying to be right or wrong, but rather be open to all possibilities, even ones they haven't considered yet. Condescending someone else's viewpoint only leads to a firmer grip of trying to be right . I've actually played with this a while ago, while in an argument with some people, I slowly start arguing for their point of view and they reverse it and they started arguing for my (former) point of view. Its all a game the mind plays, facts become irrelevant, it just doesn't want to lose to an aggressor.

Edited by hsedin33, 23 September 2012 - 01:33 AM.

#56 Columbo

Columbo

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,901 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 02:29 AM

Oh my God, you've made an incredible discovery!!! This cannot remain secret any longer! So what are you going to do about it!?!?!?!

#57 Rounoush

Rounoush

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:25 AM

http://www.thebestpa...gi?u=911_morons
Posted Image
Thanks a bunch to khalifawiz501 for the signature.

#58 Suvets29

Suvets29

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 09:32 AM

Please...everyone knows it was Kyle who masterminded the whole thing

#59 Special Ed

Special Ed

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,552 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 10:32 AM

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

That was Golden. ThAnks for the lol.

The last comic on that web page is the best.

Edited by Special Ed, 23 September 2012 - 02:19 PM.

If you like looking at statistics to determine who's better, you're just a casual fan.

2.41 season GAA isn't very impressive. Let's not get into playoffs and his SV%.

Cory Schneider is the next Patrick Roy.

#60 Tystick

Tystick

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 01:44 PM

There's really very little evidence and most of what there his is prefaced by a lot of theory. There is however plenty of conjecture. You posted a video earlier saying that it was created by ex millitary general and aeronautic engineers (iirc). That sounds like great information...can you tell me about the engineers and the ex military who were involved in the video?

Actually there's tons of evidence and information. Check out this website completely dedicated to the matter:
http://911research.wtc7.net/index.html

Can I tell you about them? Like there background and bio? No. But I'm sure you can find out more about them on the internet.

Edited by Tystick, 23 September 2012 - 01:56 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.