105 replies to this topic

#61 Tystick

Tystick

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 01:55 PM

What would ACTUALLY happen is that the truthers would then start saying teh investigation itself was compromised. Do you really think that they would change their mind because of some investigation from 'official' sources? To have credibility with them you have to be a guy on a computer who makes a youtube video with creepy music and forboding themes.

And the funny thing is I have NEVER seen anyone arguing against the truthers who says the "government wouldn't do that". I only see that coming out of the mouths of truthers. In other words, a big ol straw man.

I disagree. Of course there may be that small percent of people that think everything is a conspiracy no matter how much evidence you throw at them, but I think the majority of people would be satisfied if an unbiased thorough investigation took place. Looking at all possible theories, and debunking everything possible with irrefutable evidence, people would satisfied and would be able to move on.

In my mind, I really don't see why it is such a big deal for this to take place.
They're not hiding anything, so why not.
Right?...
Posted Image

#62 Trelane42

Trelane42

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:12 PM

Oh dear. The word “conspiracy” was uttered ergo whoever doesn’t drink the govt. cool aid is a nutcase by default. Case closed, is that how it is supposed to work?

Humans take to conspiracies as naturally as breathing. It’s called having a plan and cooperating with a select few for mutual benefit, not necessarily yours. Say you’re out with a girl having a nice a meal, and her girlfriend, whom you don’t know, turns up. Measure how long it takes for them to feel the need to use the bathroom at about the same time. Conspiracy brewing, I tell you. What was that Jimmy Devellano thing about again?

The only thing people can’t handle here is the scale of the act. But that is just the “big lie” principal at work. Means govern desired outcome, which is always money and power. To a small import-export operator the goal may be as simple as bypassing the middle man, but to multi-billion transnationals the end game will naturally be more ambitious.

Mosanto, for example, is doing its part in the money game and consumers be dammed. Cancer rates jumping 600% in longitudinal rat studies and the mighty FDA in the dark. Other companies are not allowed to perform their own tests on seeds unless supervised by Mosanto. Might that be an evidence of conspiracy? Whoever (John Lennon?) said: “Every man wants to be rich, every rich man wants to be a king, and every king wants a bigger kingdom,” had it exactly.

Once more, 11 years ago elements within and with ties to government, industry, military and intelligence communities executed almost 3,000 souls for reasons having to do with money and power, namely:

- Oil theft and opening up of hitherto closed market, supplanting financial, business, and political classes
- Continued strategic encirclement of Russia and China, with option to deny them access to newly acquired resources
- Continued support of Greater Israel via elimination of surrounding hostile regimes
- Continued militarization of domestic police forces needed for when the economic and social corrections, inherent in all multiethnic, central bank, panzi scheme fuelled economies, come about

Near free fall speed and powderization of so much concrete matter, apparently in mid air, is about all the evidence one ought to need concerning the act perpetrated on the two buildings. Subsequent behavior by the US flushed out the motives. The casualties, whether cancer victims or caught in the twin towers, are "just collateral damage," cost of doing business by another name.

If someone here harbors under the notion that he lives in a most noble and caring civilization the world has ever seen and that certain evil things that happened in the past cannot occur today cuz we are so evolved and sh*t, JUST STOP! Man does not evolve and neither do his deeds. Worry about the present. Injustice rendered will be repeated until the doer is put down. That is the lesson of all history.

#63 EmployeeoftheMonth

EmployeeoftheMonth

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,436 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:44 PM

Actually there's tons of evidence and information. Check out this website completely dedicated to the matter:
http://911research.wtc7.net/index.html

In comparison to what gets presented as "evidence" there's really very little. There's also a lot of information touted around as evidence that is little more than assumptions. I'm not saying there is nothing out there but in comparison there is very little actual "evidence" and even less good information.

Can I tell you about them? Like there background and bio? No. But I'm sure you can find out more about them on the internet.

...and yet you let everyone know when you posted the video that is was ex military and engineers/pilots. I'm technically ex military but believe me it doesn't make me any more credible than someone who is ex radio shack. Do you see my point?

Edited by EmployeeoftheMonth, 23 September 2012 - 04:46 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#64 EmployeeoftheMonth

EmployeeoftheMonth

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 18,436 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:48 PM

Oh dear. The word “conspiracy” was uttered ergo whoever doesn’t drink the govt. cool aid is a nutcase by default. Case closed, is that how it is supposed to work?

And everybody who doesn't believe in conspiracies must drink the government kool aid right?
Posted Image
Posted Image

#65 Gumballthechewy

Gumballthechewy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,905 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 10:14 PM

Please...everyone knows it was Kyle who masterminded the whole thing

Kyle Shutt?

I can see it, that dude is pretty badass.

Don't take anything I say seriously! EVER!

#66 Zamboni_14

Zamboni_14

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 10:24 PM

I'm only going to say this once... and some of you who've been around a while will know what I am talking about (and I will let you all explain what this sentence means to those that are confused...)

9/11 was an inside job... done by the exact same people who organized the London Olympic attacks!

:frantic:

#67 Tystick

Tystick

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 10:43 PM

In comparison to what gets presented as "evidence" there's really very little. There's also a lot of information touted around as evidence that is little more than assumptions. I'm not saying there is nothing out there but in comparison there is very little actual "evidence" and even less good information.

...and yet you let everyone know when you posted the video that is was ex military and engineers/pilots. I'm technically ex military but believe me it doesn't make me any more credible than someone who is ex radio shack. Do you see my point?

I agree that there is very little physical evidence, but that's the biggest evidence of all.
Let's review what we know so far from collected evidence, information and testimonials of American citizens.
  • The planes hit the twin towers, small explosions were reported to be heard all around by suspects (not saying these were bombs, I’d say jet fuel exploding).
  • The buildings collapsed as if they were done so in a controlled demolition, this can only be done by eliminating the core of the structure. Witness reports inside the building said they could hear explosions all around them. The lobby exploded just before the building collapsed. The "explosions” caught on camera before the towers collapsed sounded very similar to the sound of a shaped charge detonating. While the building collapsed, you could almost hear one go off every second, but there’s too much noise to make that out as definitive.
  • If you watch the videos of the collapse, you can see a piroclastic flow flood the streets for blocks, melting everything in its path. This can only be produced from extreme heat, they are infamously known around the world to be produced from volcanic eruptions. No other controlled demolition with conventional explosives creates a pyroclastic flow after the collapse.
  • No evidence of conventional explosives were found because when a bomb is detonated, it leaves behind an indestructible chemical tag, which with someone could identify what type of bomb it was and where it was purchased, but no tag of the sort was ever uncovered.
  • Thermite is a chemical compound that when activated with heat creates an irreversible reaction creating an explosion of extreme heat and energy, up to 4,566 degrees F. This can create a pyroclastic flow. Thermite is not a conventional explosive, therefore it does not have a chemical tag. Thermite also provides its own oxygen, creating white smoke.
  • Steel melts at 2500 degrees F, but can soften at 1000 degrees F.
  • If you look at the videos after the planes crashed, you can see some sort of liquid fire pouring out of the sides. Liquid fire can only be described as molten.
  • WTC 7 reportedly collapsed due to debris damage from the other buildings, and fire weakening the structure. When you watch the video of the collapse you can see that the building falls in the middle (core) first, and then the rest falls with it. The building implodes at perfect free fall speed and barely damages the other buildings around it. A pyroclastic flow is also created.

Now with all of those facts in hand, I can sum up that:

· It is very possible the jet fuel (which when exploded creates a heat of 1796 degrees F) caused enough damage to the steel frames of over an hour to weaken the structure and cause the collapse.
· Although when bringing building 7 into the mix (which was never hit by a plane), the fires "caused by debris" would not have been able to melt the structure enough to cause the collapse that it did. Many other buildings were hit with debris from the falling towers, yet they never caught fire. One was almost cut in half, yet WTC7 was the only building that caught fire due to debris. Watching the core of the building cave in first tells me something had to have damaged it directly, which would have been able to bring the rest of the building down with it (which is what happened). The building dropping created a pyroclastic flow, which like I said before can only be created through extreme heat. So what could have caused this? My guess is Thermite.
· So since the collapse of WTC 7 was exactly the same as the collapse of the twin towers (Except no planes of course), maybe the same thing happened to the towers.
· The shaped charges going off were able to penetrate the steel enough to dismantle the floor it was on (implode). The consistent shaped charges going off caused the smooth free fall (gravity) of the building. The pyroclastic flow created was from a thermite reaction, creating enough extreme heat to melt and demolish everything in its path.
· Thermite creates its own oxygen, therefore produces white smoke. The fire from the plane impact burned of oxygen deprived black smoke. This doesn’t match the white smoke that was produced from the collapse and the smoke that continued burning for 3 months afterwards.
· The remains of the trade center had turned to dust. How does the collapse of a building (controlled or uncontrolled) turn concrete and steel into dust?

Therefore, this shows there is little physical evidence because it was destroyed from the extreme heat.
It all makes tons of sense. If you don’t quite understand what I’m talking about or want to become more informed on this, watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AljGs237WHM

The pentagon attack was finicky

There were reports of a plane hitting the building... or what looked like a plane.

A couple details to consider:
  • Evidence of the plane wreckage was recovered, but was only debris. No evidence of the engine, seats, tail, fuselage, wings, or nose of the plane was ever recovered. Flight 93 got shot down and the engine was found 5 miles away.
  • When the plane hit, the size of the hole it created was not big enough for a Boeing 757 to fit. The wing marks it would have created in the building were not visible. Posted Image

I could go on and on and make another big list, but I think you get the point.
This documentary explains the entire attack in great detail, I suggest you watch it if you are skeptical:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVaGht6eHoQ
Posted Image

#68 EmployeeoftheMonth

EmployeeoftheMonth

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 18,436 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:01 PM

Everything you've posted there can and has been explained. It was said earlier though...curiosity is a good thing. Hopefully you're not one who's mind is already made up because if you really are open minded and not just another cynic it's not difficult to find actual answers.

You ever wonder about the motivation behind these documentaries? I wonder stuff like that all the time speaking of being skeptical.

I got suckered by loose change back in the day and started watching every conspiracy based documentary I could get my hands on...foolishly I considered it education but really it was just entertainment. Once I stopped that and started actually doing some educating and trying to find actual answers to questions I started to see the matrix code in those "documentaries." (in quotes because more often than not calling those things documentaries is the equivalent of calling Arbys "fine dining")

Edited by EmployeeoftheMonth, 23 September 2012 - 11:05 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#69 Dream Theater

Dream Theater

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:18 PM

As much as I hate to say it, there is a lot of suspicious evidence when it comes to the 9/11 attacks. A LOT.
Posted Image

#70 Tystick

Tystick

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:20 PM

Everything you've posted there can and has been explained. It was said earlier though...curiosity is a good thing. Hopefully you're not one who's mind is already made up because if you really are open minded and not just another cynic it's not difficult to find actual answers.

You ever wonder about the motivation behind these documentaries? I wonder stuff like that all the time speaking of being skeptical.

I got suckered by loose change back in the day and started watching every conspiracy based documentary I could get my hands on...foolishly I considered it education but really it was just entertainment. Once I stopped that and started actually doing some educating and trying to find actual answers to questions I started to see the matrix code in those "documentaries." (in quotes because more often than not calling those things documentaries is the equivalent of calling Arbys "fine dining")

My mind has not been made up, no worries.

If it has all been explained, I would love to see it so. Can you post a link or some of the facts that debunk that argument?

Also the last video I posted explains the pentagon attack in full, with a mixture of logic, physical evidence and eye witness accounts that almost make it irrefutably conclusive.

I really suggest you watch it cause it contains a very good argument :)
Posted Image

#71 kazin!

kazin!

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,112 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:27 AM

Your a couple weeks late.

Hey kid if "your"(sic) going to be condescending you should at least use the right words...
Posted Image

#72 Tortorella's Rant

Tortorella's Rant

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,191 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:31 AM

There is also peer reviewed science debunking 9/11 conspiracies. Look it up yourself if you care enough.
Posted Image

#73 Dellins

Dellins

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,708 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:35 AM

Wasn't there some poster that practically guaranteed there would be a false-flag attack during the Olympic games? Even gave an exact date :lol:

Oh and he turned out to be wrong, of course.

Edited by Dellins, 24 September 2012 - 03:36 AM.

#74 Mr. Ambien

Mr. Ambien

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,777 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:22 AM

Wasn't there some poster that practically guaranteed there would be a false-flag attack during the Olympic games? Even gave an exact date :lol:

The good thing about conspiracy theorists is they have the luxury of ignoring the insurmountable evidence against their theories, as well as obvious past failures, to look forward to yet another conspiracy to hope to be right on to validate their excessive paranoia.

#75 EmployeeoftheMonth

EmployeeoftheMonth

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 18,436 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:41 AM

My mind has not been made up, no worries.

If it has all been explained, I would love to see it so. Can you post a link or some of the facts that debunk that argument?

Also the last video I posted explains the pentagon attack in full, with a mixture of logic, physical evidence and eye witness accounts that almost make it irrefutably conclusive.

I really suggest you watch it cause it contains a very good argument :)

It's not even close to almost irrefutably conclusive and using a term like that suggests you do have your mind made up or at least you're already leaning in favor of one side. Do the research...if you have a question about something in particular then pause your "documentaries" and research it from the other side. You've got the conspiracy side covered so now go for the scientific and educational side of it to answer all the questions presented.

I've seen the doc you posted as well, unless it poached the first 10 minutes because that's all I watched this time when you posted it(don't laugh it happens. There is/was one out there that was just some guy who took all the parts from all the docs he liked and cut together his own movie)...it's just more of the same TBH. Actually if I'm really being honest I found it kind of laughable. It's a pretty cookie cutter version that is good for bringing up topics but then you have to actually research it. It's the equivalent of hearing 3rd hand information from a friend of a friend.

Edited by EmployeeoftheMonth, 24 September 2012 - 08:46 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#76 EmployeeoftheMonth

EmployeeoftheMonth

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 18,436 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:47 AM

Yeah but his basis was a still image from an episode of Dr. Who made in 2008 so I mean he clearly did his homework.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#77 Heretic

Heretic

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 16,510 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:48 AM

It's not even close to almost irrefutably conclusive and using a term like that suggests you do have your mind made up or at least you're already leaning in favor of one side. Do the research...if you have a question about something in particular then pause your "documentaries" and research it from the other side. You've got the conspiracy side covered so now go for the scientific and educational side of it to answer all the questions presented.

I've seen the doc you posted as well, unless it poached the first 10 minutes because that's all I watched this time when you posted it(don't laugh it happens. There is/was one out there that was just some guy who took all the parts from all the docs he liked and cut together his own movie)...it's just more of the same TBH. Actually if I'm really being honest I found it kind of laughable. It's a pretty cookie cutter version that is good for bringing up topics but then you have to actually research it. It's the equivalent of hearing 3rd hand information from a friend of a friend.

Yeah a friend of my mechanic has a friend whose second cousin dated the girlfriend of a butcher that said the same thing. ;)

McCoy: We were speculating. Is God really out there?
Kirk: Maybe he's not out there, Bones. Maybe he's right here. [points to his heart]

Posted Image

#78 EmployeeoftheMonth

EmployeeoftheMonth

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 18,436 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:49 AM

Yeah a friend of my mechanic has a friend whose second cousin dated the girlfriend of a butcher that said the same thing. ;)

son of a ... :D
Posted Image
Posted Image

#79 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:01 AM

Humans take to conspiracies as naturally as breathing. It’s called having a plan and cooperating with a select few for mutual benefit, not necessarily yours. Say you’re out with a girl having a nice a meal, and her girlfriend, whom you don’t know, turns up. Measure how long it takes for them to feel the need to use the bathroom at about the same time. Conspiracy brewing, I tell you. What was that Jimmy Devellano thing about again?

The only thing people can’t handle here is the scale of the act. But that is just the “big lie” principal at work. Means govern desired outcome, which is always money and power. To a small import-export operator the goal may be as simple as bypassing the middle man, but to multi-billion transnationals the end game will naturally be more ambitious.

Mosanto, for example, is doing its part in the money game and consumers be dammed. Cancer rates jumping 600% in longitudinal rat studies and the mighty FDA in the dark. Other companies are not allowed to perform their own tests on seeds unless supervised by Mosanto. Might that be an evidence of conspiracy? Whoever (John Lennon?) said: “Every man wants to be rich, every rich man wants to be a king, and every king wants a bigger kingdom,” had it exactly.

Once more, 11 years ago elements within and with ties to government, industry, military and intelligence communities executed almost 3,000 souls for reasons having to do with money and power, namely:

- Oil theft and opening up of hitherto closed market, supplanting financial, business, and political classes
- Continued strategic encirclement of Russia and China, with option to deny them access to newly acquired resources
- Continued support of Greater Israel via elimination of surrounding hostile regimes
- Continued militarization of domestic police forces needed for when the economic and social corrections, inherent in all multiethnic, central bank, panzi scheme fuelled economies, come about

Near free fall speed and powderization of so much concrete matter, apparently in mid air, is about all the evidence one ought to need concerning the act perpetrated on the two buildings. Subsequent behavior by the US flushed out the motives. The casualties, whether cancer victims or caught in the twin towers, are "just collateral damage," cost of doing business by another name.

If someone here harbors under the notion that he lives in a most noble and caring civilization the world has ever seen and that certain evil things that happened in the past cannot occur today cuz we are so evolved and sh*t, JUST STOP! Man does not evolve and neither do his deeds. Worry about the present. Injustice rendered will be repeated until the doer is put down. That is the lesson of all history.

Let's take these 'reasons' and have a closer look shall we?

1) Oil Theft and opening up bigger markets.

So the U.S, gov't planned an attack on its own people in order to 'steal' oil from Afghanistan and Iraq? Well, there's none in Afghanistan, so that's pretty easy to look past, since you obviously meant Iraq.

Who are the biggest players in oil in Iraq?

Exxon Mobil has by far the largest stake of any American company in Iraq, but most of the major players are European and Asian, like Lukoil and Gazprom from Russia, and Chinese companies like China National Petroleum and China National Offshore Oil Corporation.

http://www.nytimes.c...rkets.html?_r=0

Well, that's strange eh??

America conspired to attack itself, so that it could spend hundreds of billions of dollars in Iraq, for the benefit of Chinese, Russian and European Oil production companies.

Conspiracy of kindness, me thinks. Oh those Americans, always thinking of making things easier for the competition by committing acts of violence on itself.

By the way, guess who America's largest source of foreign oil is....

Oh the huge manatee, or beaveree!

2) Denying Russia and Chinese access to resources you say? Well, among the biggest beneficiaries of oil contracts are state run oil companies, in Iraq, again, are Chinese and Russian. Sooooo, it doesn't seem like they've been 'encircled' and 'denied access' in the least.

3) Eliminate hostile hostile regimes of the Israelis? That's a laugher. Good one. Saddam kept Iran in check. Now there's more cooperation between Iraq and Iran then ever before. Which means more access for Iranians and their proxy military to conduct missions against Israel. This is why Israel is begging and pleading with the U.S. to strike Iran, over its nuclear program. Removing Saddam was good for democracy, but bad for Israel when it meant specifically to its own safety against Iran. Saddam kept the militant Islamists in check quite well, now with his removal, these fanatics have free reign to organize, train, receive weaponry from Iran or Hezbollah and Hamas, under the protection of political islamic groups, like the National Iraqi Alliance, which includes the Islamic revolutionary leader Muqtada al-Sadr, who started the Islamic movement under the goals and philosophies of the Grand Ayatollah Mohammad Mohammad Sadeq al-Sadr.

Is Israel more safe now with a more Islamic Iraq, or before with a secular Iraq run by a dictator?

4) Your last point is your weakest. If you though it took killing over 3000 of its own people for the U.S. to militarize its police forces, then what can I tell ya? You're out to lunch in left field. The police have been militarized for quite some time in suppressing and oppressing the civilian population at the behest of its leaders for decades. Think Civil Rights era if you want to see some real police brutality, or if you want to see how college kids get massacred for peaceful protests.

If this is the best you can come up with for why the U.S., or elements of the U.S. leadership would attack its own people, then you need to spend more time reading actual sources of information, and stay away from conspiracy websites. They're not offering you 'truth', their offering you, what they think is the 'truth'....and it's quite obvious, even as 11 years have gone by, that the U.S. hasn't benefited from invading Iraq.

I have no qualms with the argument that certain companies like Halliburton and others did, because of their closeness with slick Dick Cheney and others, but there's no evidence that even those f#@%-sticks had anything to do with what a bunch of Islamic meat-heads did in the name of their religion, at the command of the biggest f#$%-stick of them all, who's now chum.

Posted Image Pittsburgh Penguins - CDC GML Posted Image

"My goal is to win the Stanley Cup, and after the offer I received from Buffalo, I believe this is the best place to make it happen." - Christian Ehrhoff

#80 avelanch

avelanch

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,347 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:28 AM

Posted Image

#81 Jägermeister

Jägermeister

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,694 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:32 AM

Possibly the funniest thread ever.
http://forum.canucks..._hl__illuminati
Posted Image

#82 Tystick

Tystick

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:10 PM

Possibly the funniest thread ever.
http://forum.canucks..._hl__illuminati

Hahaha, that's awesome!

• Testimonials from 8 different people that have never met before and all still likely work in the area to this date; have the exact same description of the North route the plane took the day of the attack. This description completely differs from the “official” release of the South route the plane took.
  • Interviews with the cab driver that was supposedly hit by the 1st pole the plane hit couldn't answer any question the OP was asking directly and made things very strange. When he thought he was off camera, his discussions with the OP were contradictory.
  • Plane contents were never found (Head, Nose, Tail, Fuselage, Seats, Engine, etc.)
  • Reports of a "second plane" ascending away from the crash site were documented (same plane).
  • The official release of the Boeing 757s path to the pentagon didn't match up with the evidence found. According to them, the plane would have been going on such an angle the the engine would have penetrated the concrete. Nothing of the sort was ever discovered. Also the hole it created could not have concealed a Boeing 757, it was to small.
  • Explosions were heard and documented on many news reports.
Sorry dude, but how is that not good evidence? If you have an argument I would love to see it.

My mind isn’t made up, but yeah, I’m leaning towards the side that has the most logic and evidence backing it up. You keep telling me to do some research, but yet you should be the one that is doing so. You haven’t presented anything to me that would make me put my argument in question. Also, I am on the “scientific and educational” side, because a lot of what I have researched and even presented makes a lot of sense. I welcome you, or anyone to debunk it, because my mind isn’t made up.

Also, you clearly haven’t watched the video because it’s not just some guy who pieced together a documentary from other documentaries. I mean, there are some clips he uses to help present his teams case, but for the most part, he filmed the entire thing himself.

You keep trying to point out I have my mind made up; when you’re the one who won’t even bring the alternate theories into question. There’s evidence to back up this side of the story, yet you mindlessly pass it up and dub it as “laughable”.
Posted Image

#83 taxi

taxi

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,320 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:57 PM

Hahaha, that's awesome!

• Testimonials from 8 different people that have never met before and all still likely work in the area to this date; have the exact same description of the North route the plane took the day of the attack. This description completely differs from the “official” release of the South route the plane took.
  • Interviews with the cab driver that was supposedly hit by the 1st pole the plane hit couldn't answer any question the OP was asking directly and made things very strange. When he thought he was off camera, his discussions with the OP were contradictory.
  • Plane contents were never found (Head, Nose, Tail, Fuselage, Seats, Engine, etc.)
  • Reports of a "second plane" ascending away from the crash site were documented (same plane).
  • The official release of the Boeing 757s path to the pentagon didn't match up with the evidence found. According to them, the plane would have been going on such an angle the the engine would have penetrated the concrete. Nothing of the sort was ever discovered. Also the hole it created could not have concealed a Boeing 757, it was to small.
  • Explosions were heard and documented on many news reports.
Sorry dude, but how is that not good evidence? If you have an argument I would love to see it.

My mind isn’t made up, but yeah, I’m leaning towards the side that has the most logic and evidence backing it up. You keep telling me to do some research, but yet you should be the one that is doing so. You haven’t presented anything to me that would make me put my argument in question. Also, I am on the “scientific and educational” side, because a lot of what I have researched and even presented makes a lot of sense. I welcome you, or anyone to debunk it, because my mind isn’t made up.

Also, you clearly haven’t watched the video because it’s not just some guy who pieced together a documentary from other documentaries. I mean, there are some clips he uses to help present his teams case, but for the most part, he filmed the entire thing himself.

You keep trying to point out I have my mind made up; when you’re the one who won’t even bring the alternate theories into question. There’s evidence to back up this side of the story, yet you mindlessly pass it up and dub it as “laughable”.

Even if everything you're saying is true, which it isn't, what would be the point of using a fake plane to attack the pentagon? They used real planes to attack the twin towers. Why would they risk blowing the whole operation by using such an obvious fake on the pentagon?

Edit:

http://www.abovetops...thread79655/pg1

A pretty good site, with a bunch of pictures. Many show plane parts and contents such as engines, turbines, and seats.

Edited by taxi, 24 September 2012 - 01:06 PM.

#84 Tystick

Tystick

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:59 PM

Even if everything you're saying is true, which it isn't, what would be the point of using a fake plane to attack the pentagon? They used real planes to attack the twin towers. Why would they risk blowing the whole operation by using such an obvious fake on the pentagon?

Edit:

http://www.abovetops...thread79655/pg1

A pretty good site, with a bunch of pictures. Many show plane parts and contents such as engines, turbines, and seats.

I never said a "fake plane", the argument is that the plane never hit the pentagon (which I don't exactly fully lean towards because there weren't enough eye-witness accounts).

What a great find! Thanks for the share of information!
Posted Image

#85 taxi

taxi

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,320 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:11 PM

I never said a "fake plane", the argument is that the plane never hit the pentagon (which I don't exactly fully lean towards because there weren't enough eye-witness accounts).

What a great find! Thanks for the share of information!

According to conspiracy theorists, it was a missle attack designed to look like an airplane suicide attack. They used real planes for the twin towers. Why wouldn't they do the same thing for the pentagon?

#86 RUPERTKBD

RUPERTKBD

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 18,312 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:15 PM

According to conspiracy theorists, it was a missle attack designed to look like an airplane suicide attack.  They used real planes for the twin towers.  Why wouldn't they do the same thing for the pentagon?

The "missle" theory also fails to account for the several lighting pole that were chopped off by the wings of the plane as it neared the building.

A CBC documentary that aired around the 11th showed several photos of the severed poles strewn about the grounds.
Orland Kurtenbach and Dennis Kearns had just been torched 8-1 by the Habs, but they still took time to come out to meet us, some fellow BC boys who were playing hockey in Montreal. THAT"S what being a Canuck is!

#87 taxi

taxi

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,320 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:49 PM

The "missle" theory also fails to account for the several lighting pole that were chopped off by the wings of the plane as it neared the building.

A CBC documentary that aired around the 11th showed several photos of the severed poles strewn about the grounds.

It also fails to take into account the testimony from the hundreds of people whose job it was to clean up the plane. They detail how they spent days removing bits of plane and human remains from the crash site. There's also many photos, which show bits of debris that clearly came from a plane.

#88 Tearloch7

Tearloch7

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 7,705 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:57 PM

It also fails to take into account the testimony from the hundreds of people whose job it was to clean up the plane. They detail how they spent days removing bits of plane and human remains from the crash site. There's also many photos, which show bits of debris that clearly came from a plane.

Hence the theory of two missiles .. one to do the physical damage, and one full of bits and pieces of plane wreckage and human detritus to help confuse the clean-up crews .. B)

"To Thine Own Self Be True"

"Always tell the Truth. That way, you don’t have to remember what you said"  ~ Mark Twain ~

#89 taxi

taxi

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,320 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:19 PM

Hence the theory of two missiles .. one to do the physical damage, and one full of bits and pieces of plane wreckage and human detritus to help confuse the clean-up crews .. B)

And what about the families of hte people who were on flight 77, including phone calls made by passengers to family members describing the hijacking?

Here's a better question....why even attack the Pentagon in the first place? They'd already got the twin towers, which was more than enough of a pretence for war. What possible benefit does doing a half assed job of staging a further attack on the pentagon provide?

#90 Tearloch7

Tearloch7

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 7,705 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:55 PM

Sarcasm wasted is sarcasm lost for ever more .. alas, tell me, "where are the Snowden's of yesteryear"?

"To Thine Own Self Be True"

"Always tell the Truth. That way, you don’t have to remember what you said"  ~ Mark Twain ~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.