Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

The Truth of the 9/11 Pentagon Attack

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
105 replies to this topic

#91 Dral

Dral

Puts the Dr in Drunk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,636 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:44 PM

If this actually WAS an inside job, I'm even more disappointed in the government because I can think of several ways to do it better.

Fruits?

Lord Peaches' gut is telling him that the drunken fool, aka Dral, is 100% mafia.

MVP?

Dral is 100% mafia or I will masteb_ _ _ _ a cow and like it

GOATis?

Vig kill dral he never talks like this when he's not mafia.

#92 Ghostsof1915

Ghostsof1915

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,888 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:22 PM

Well according to figures 46% of Americans believe the Bible is gospel and the world is only 10,000 years old.

Despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

http://www.cbc.ca/ne...reationism.html

So sometimes offering logic doesn't go over so well.
GO CANUCKS GO!
"The Canucks did not lose in 1994. They just ran out of time.." Barry MacDonald Team1040

Posted Image

#93 Trelane42

Trelane42

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:53 PM

Let's take these 'reasons' and have a closer look shall we?

1) Oil Theft and opening up bigger markets.

So the U.S, gov't planned an attack on its own people in order to 'steal' oil from Afghanistan and Iraq? Well, there's none in Afghanistan, so that's pretty easy to look past, since you obviously meant Iraq.

Who are the biggest players in oil in Iraq?

Well, that's strange eh??

America conspired to attack itself, so that it could spend hundreds of billions of dollars in Iraq, for the benefit of Chinese, Russian and European Oil production companies...

2) Denying Russia and Chinese access to resources you say? Well, among the biggest beneficiaries of oil contracts are state run oil companies, in Iraq, again, are Chinese and Russian. Sooooo, it doesn't seem like they've been 'encircled' and 'denied access' in the least.

America and other Western states are no monolithic entities but mere chunks of real estate, inhabited by people of different backgrounds and allegiances. One might even say that the defining characteristic of these modern polities is that the actual ruling class--distinct from the one that kisses babies and begs for votes every few years--has little in common with the governed. Over the top talk of "killing one's own" or "attacked itself" is meaningless sans references.

No oil in Afghanistan but pipeline projects and poppy fields galore. It would not be a proper war unless someone new was taking over the drug running. The region is strategically desirable and that has not changed since the British made their attempt in the “great game.”

No question that things are not always as blatant as the Haliburton case. Where a company is incorporated is not always helpful when it comes to proper accounting of who benefits. There is a reason why nearly half the world’s merchant ships are registered with and fly Panama or Liberia flags. Scrutinize shareholders and foreign subsidiaries and you’ll get a clearer picture. Suffice to say the usual suspects went all in and Tony Blair’s whoredom on behalf of Little Britain did not go unrewarded.

In war no battle plan survives contact with the enemy and the aftermath of war is no exception, so there are bound to be a few unforeseen profiteers. But in the end, he who has boots on the ground has the final say on where go the spoils. Reconstruction contracts count as such.

3) Eliminate hostile hostile regimes of the Israelis? That's a laugher. Good one. Saddam kept Iran in check. Now there's more cooperation between Iraq and Iran then ever before. Which means more access for Iranians and their proxy military to conduct missions against Israel. This is why Israel is begging and pleading with the U.S. to strike Iran, over its nuclear program. Removing Saddam was good for democracy, but bad for Israel when it meant specifically to its own safety against Iran. Saddam kept the militant Islamists in check quite well, now with his removal, these fanatics have free reign to organize, train, receive weaponry from Iran or Hezbollah and Hamas, under the protection of political islamic groups, like the National Iraqi Alliance, which includes the Islamic revolutionary leader Muqtada al-Sadr, who started the Islamic movement under the goals and philosophies of the Grand Ayatollah Mohammad Mohammad Sadeq al-Sadr.

Is Israel more safe now with a more Islamic Iraq, or before with a secular Iraq run by a dictator?

And here I thought this was the one point guaranteed to not raise an eyebrow. Perhaps the Israeli student party/movie shoot across the river in Jersey during the event in question wasn’t loud enough. Just some silly kids not up to snuff on what's really good for Israel long term. Or maybe the high-fiving and cries of joy was their particular way of grieving. But that still leaves us with the problem of foresight--knowing when and where to set up shop.

Come to think of it, prescience was all the rage in that community and its handling of the tragedy. Silverstein missed his calling as a developer. When you buy asbestos laden buildings in need of refurbishing--not on account of structural deficiencies-- that no one wants, and collects double the insurance few months later, I don’t care what anyone else says: you are the genuine oracle.

As to your point about the Middle East being not as stable, with secular violence on the upswing, and Israel not being any safer for it, that is true but only at the individual citizen level, not state. Iraq, once the most modern and militarily potent entity in the region not named Israel, is no longer a threat to anyone. Resistance and terrorism will continue but that is no tragedy for the Jewish regime. It means a more unified populace, amenable to militarily interventions and extra measures needed to cope with the terror. Scratch one, now on to Persia.

Look, if you “have a dog in this race,” and there is nothing in you posting that suggests you don’t, that’s fine, I won’t belabor the point unduly.

4) Your last point is your weakest. If you though it took killing over 3000 of its own people for the U.S. to militarize its police forces, then what can I tell ya? You're out to lunch in left field. The police have been militarized for quite some time in suppressing and oppressing the civilian population at the behest of its leaders for decades. Think Civil Rights era if you want to see some real police brutality, or if you want to see how college kids get massacred for peaceful protests

It was an ancillary benefit of the “war on terror” for our corporate-political elite and the state security apparatus, to be sure, but very noticeable. Funny how the book sized "Patriot Act" appeared, with ribbons and whistles the next day. This actually bugs me the most, since it is an all about me world.

People in the Middle East can settle their affairs as they like.I don’t much care who is left standing so long as my tax dollars aren’t going to anyone involved. But the troglodytes manhandling me at airports, purporting to be safeguarding my fvveedom against shoe bombers and such, are here and they are annoying.

#94 Trelane42

Trelane42

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:30 PM

And everybody who doesn't believe in conspiracies must drink the government kool aid right?

Pretty much (there being only 2 possible answers). But my main point was that the word “conspiracy” adds nothing, pro or con, to the debate. In court of law the charge is notoriously difficult to prove, and it may be that is how the snickering surrounding it got started. If it were otherwise I could go to court tomorrow and have all the gas venders brought up on collusion and price fixing. Fact that I can’t prove it in court doesn’t mean we all believe that gas prices reflect some innate market value that all companies, with different suppliers and refineries strung around the globe, are alone somehow privy to, and in the same instance no less.

The US government's first explanation of the main buildings going down was a chain reactions, pancake effect of the floors. Recall that this was the official position for several months (years?) and anyone saying otherwise was a "conspiracy" guy. When it dawned on some that the theory could be disproved by anyone with knowledge of high school physics. Floors pancaking could NEVER approach free fall speed since there would be a slowing down, however miniscule, of every floor upon floor impact. The melting of structural steel, or the furnace theory, was trotted out and become the final, state sanctioned truth of the matter. I think this version is even more absurd then the first but at least all the guys with definitive knowledge of the conditions inside--the firefighters walking inside the furnace, who figured the fires would be put out quickly--are dead.

"Treason never prospers. What's the reason?"

Sorry to be the one tell you that there's no Santa Claus.

#95 EmployeeoftheMonth

EmployeeoftheMonth

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,567 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:59 AM

Pretty much (there being only 2 possible answers). But my main point was that the word “conspiracy” adds nothing, pro or con, to the debate. In court of law the charge is notoriously difficult to prove, and it may be that is how the snickering surrounding it got started. If it were otherwise I could go to court tomorrow and have all the gas venders brought up on collusion and price fixing. Fact that I can’t prove it in court doesn’t mean we all believe that gas prices reflect some innate market value that all companies, with different suppliers and refineries strung around the globe, are alone somehow privy to, and in the same instance no less.

The US government's first explanation of the main buildings going down was a chain reactions, pancake effect of the floors. Recall that this was the official position for several months (years?) and anyone saying otherwise was a "conspiracy" guy. When it dawned on some that the theory could be disproved by anyone with knowledge of high school physics. Floors pancaking could NEVER approach free fall speed since there would be a slowing down, however miniscule, of every floor upon floor impact. The melting of structural steel, or the furnace theory, was trotted out and become the final, state sanctioned truth of the matter. I think this version is even more absurd then the first but at least all the guys with definitive knowledge of the conditions inside--the firefighters walking inside the furnace, who figured the fires would be put out quickly--are dead.

"Treason never prospers. What's the reason?"

Sorry to be the one tell you that there's no Santa Claus.

"wow" was what I said after reading the first bit.

"FFS" was more or less what I read after reading the rest.

"lol" was what happened when I read the santa part.

Just more typical arrogance from somebody afraid to be wrong. Good luck with that...

Also conspiracy theorist is the correct term. Sorry to tell you but that's what it is. You're theorizing a conspiracy.

Believe whatever you want to believe but you're not really worth a discussion with it seems. You go ahead for the last word though I don't mind. There's always at least some good conversation in threads like these but more often than not from either side it's just garbage like this.

Edited by EmployeeoftheMonth, 25 September 2012 - 01:04 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#96 EmployeeoftheMonth

EmployeeoftheMonth

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,567 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 01:23 AM

Hahaha, that's awesome!

• Testimonials from 8 different people that have never met before and all still likely work in the area to this date; have the exact same description of the North route the plane took the day of the attack. This description completely differs from the “official” release of the South route the plane took.
  • Interviews with the cab driver that was supposedly hit by the 1st pole the plane hit couldn't answer any question the OP was asking directly and made things very strange. When he thought he was off camera, his discussions with the OP were contradictory.
  • Plane contents were never found (Head, Nose, Tail, Fuselage, Seats, Engine, etc.)
  • Reports of a "second plane" ascending away from the crash site were documented (same plane).
  • The official release of the Boeing 757s path to the pentagon didn't match up with the evidence found. According to them, the plane would have been going on such an angle the the engine would have penetrated the concrete. Nothing of the sort was ever discovered. Also the hole it created could not have concealed a Boeing 757, it was to small.
  • Explosions were heard and documented on many news reports.
Sorry dude, but how is that not good evidence? If you have an argument I would love to see it.

My mind isn’t made up, but yeah, I’m leaning towards the side that has the most logic and evidence backing it up. You keep telling me to do some research, but yet you should be the one that is doing so. You haven’t presented anything to me that would make me put my argument in question. Also, I am on the “scientific and educational” side, because a lot of what I have researched and even presented makes a lot of sense. I welcome you, or anyone to debunk it, because my mind isn’t made up.

Also, you clearly haven’t watched the video because it’s not just some guy who pieced together a documentary from other documentaries. I mean, there are some clips he uses to help present his teams case, but for the most part, he filmed the entire thing himself.

You keep trying to point out I have my mind made up; when you’re the one who won’t even bring the alternate theories into question. There’s evidence to back up this side of the story, yet you mindlessly pass it up and dub it as “laughable”.

Hahaha, that's awesome!

• Testimonials from 8 different people that have never met before and all still likely work in the area to this date; have the exact same description of the North route the plane took the day of the attack. This description completely differs from the “official” release of the South route the plane took.
  • Interviews with the cab driver that was supposedly hit by the 1st pole the plane hit couldn't answer any question the OP was asking directly and made things very strange. When he thought he was off camera, his discussions with the OP were contradictory.
  • Plane contents were never found (Head, Nose, Tail, Fuselage, Seats, Engine, etc.)
  • Reports of a "second plane" ascending away from the crash site were documented (same plane).
  • The official release of the Boeing 757s path to the pentagon didn't match up with the evidence found. According to them, the plane would have been going on such an angle the the engine would have penetrated the concrete. Nothing of the sort was ever discovered. Also the hole it created could not have concealed a Boeing 757, it was to small.
  • Explosions were heard and documented on many news reports.
Sorry dude, but how is that not good evidence? If you have an argument I would love to see it.

My mind isn’t made up, but yeah, I’m leaning towards the side that has the most logic and evidence backing it up. You keep telling me to do some research, but yet you should be the one that is doing so. You haven’t presented anything to me that would make me put my argument in question. Also, I am on the “scientific and educational” side, because a lot of what I have researched and even presented makes a lot of sense. I welcome you, or anyone to debunk it, because my mind isn’t made up.

Also, you clearly haven’t watched the video because it’s not just some guy who pieced together a documentary from other documentaries. I mean, there are some clips he uses to help present his teams case, but for the most part, he filmed the entire thing himself.

You keep trying to point out I have my mind made up; when you’re the one who won’t even bring the alternate theories into question. There’s evidence to back up this side of the story, yet you mindlessly pass it up and dub it as “laughable”.

Look I'm not saying you can't view them as evidence and real information. You can do whatever you want I'm just stating where I came from in the whole thing.

Also please read my posts if you're going to respond to them. I wasn't saying that about the doc you posted. I have seen it and it's meh imo. I was saying however that when I used to consume those things like crazy I remember coming across one that was just a guy who pasted a bunch of scenes together from other docs. Get off the defensive please and thanks. He and his team presented the case they wanted to present. This is true of most documentaries and the one you posted is no different. A real documentary however isn't supposed to point it's supposed to show. You're doc isn't quite the pointer something like loose change is but it is certainly more tell than show.

I also never pointed out that you had your mind made up. I've simple said that I hoped you did not. Bit of a difference with that.

How about this to get started.

• Testimonials from 8 different people that have never met before and all still likely work in the area to this date; have the exact same description of the North route the plane took the day of the attack. This description completely differs from the “official” release of the South route the plane took. QUESTION: So what? 8 different people is nothing. Explain to me the actual significance of that past what you've already said. Likely is also a really bad word to use as a point about something being good evidence don't you think? How many people do you guess saw the route of the plane? Out of them how many do you think would be able to give you a baring of the direction the plane came from? Of them how many could do it just a tragic and extremely stressful situation.
  • Interviews with the cab driver that was supposedly hit by the 1st pole the plane hit couldn't answer any question the OP was asking directly and made things very strange. When he thought he was off camera, his discussions with the OP were contradictory. Questions: Again I say so what? What does that mean. What does "very strange" quantify?
  • Plane contents were never found (Head, Nose, Tail, Fuselage, Seats, Engine, etc.) Question: Why not? What are all the possible explanations? Are you sure they were never found or were they just never reported? (obviously there would be questions with each answer to these questions)
  • Reports of a "second plane" ascending away from the crash site were documented (same plane). Questions: Can I just say dido and point to all the other questions?
  • The official release of the Boeing 757s path to the pentagon didn't match up with the evidence found. According to them, the plane would have been going on such an angle the the engine would have penetrated the concrete. Nothing of the sort was ever discovered. Also the hole it created could not have concealed a Boeing 757, it was to small. Questions: I'm tired of the questions. There are explanations for this and if you really want to educate yourself about them you'd have found explanations for this already. Is there a possibility Boeing is wrong?
  • Explosions were heard and documented on many news reports. Questions: So what could have caused those explosion. What are all the possibilities? Is there a possibility they weren't "explosions"?

Ask yourself the questions or don't it doesn't matter to me but if you really want to educate yourself you have to ask questions from both sides supporting all possibilities. Please though I'm not trying to argue with you so if you're taking it personally I simply won't respond anymore because that's not my intention although it's seems to be being taken that way.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#97 Tystick

Tystick

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:52 AM

Look I'm not saying you can't view them as evidence and real information. You can do whatever you want I'm just stating where I came from in the whole thing.

Also please read my posts if you're going to respond to them. I wasn't saying that about the doc you posted. I have seen it and it's meh imo. I was saying however that when I used to consume those things like crazy I remember coming across one that was just a guy who pasted a bunch of scenes together from other docs. Get off the defensive please and thanks. He and his team presented the case they wanted to present. This is true of most documentaries and the one you posted is no different. A real documentary however isn't supposed to point it's supposed to show. You're doc isn't quite the pointer something like loose change is but it is certainly more tell than show.

I also never pointed out that you had your mind made up. I've simple said that I hoped you did not. Bit of a difference with that.

How about this to get started.

• Testimonials from 8 different people that have never met before and all still likely work in the area to this date; have the exact same description of the North route the plane took the day of the attack. This description completely differs from the “official” release of the South route the plane took. QUESTION: So what? 8 different people is nothing. Explain to me the actual significance of that past what you've already said. Likely is also a really bad word to use as a point about something being good evidence don't you think? How many people do you guess saw the route of the plane? Out of them how many do you think would be able to give you a baring of the direction the plane came from? Of them how many could do it just a tragic and extremely stressful situation.
  • Interviews with the cab driver that was supposedly hit by the 1st pole the plane hit couldn't answer any question the OP was asking directly and made things very strange. When he thought he was off camera, his discussions with the OP were contradictory. Questions: Again I say so what? What does that mean. What does "very strange" quantify?
  • Plane contents were never found (Head, Nose, Tail, Fuselage, Seats, Engine, etc.) Question: Why not? What are all the possible explanations? Are you sure they were never found or were they just never reported? (obviously there would be questions with each answer to these questions)
  • Reports of a "second plane" ascending away from the crash site were documented (same plane). Questions: Can I just say dido and point to all the other questions?
  • The official release of the Boeing 757s path to the pentagon didn't match up with the evidence found. According to them, the plane would have been going on such an angle the the engine would have penetrated the concrete. Nothing of the sort was ever discovered. Also the hole it created could not have concealed a Boeing 757, it was to small. Questions: I'm tired of the questions. There are explanations for this and if you really want to educate yourself about them you'd have found explanations for this already. Is there a possibility Boeing is wrong?
  • Explosions were heard and documented on many news reports. Questions: So what could have caused those explosion. What are all the possibilities? Is there a possibility they weren't "explosions"?
Ask yourself the questions or don't it doesn't matter to me but if you really want to educate yourself you have to ask questions from both sides supporting all possibilities. Please though I'm not trying to argue with you so if you're taking it personally I simply won't respond anymore because that's not my intention although it's seems to be being taken that way.

I’m getting defensive because you’re telling me to do research when you haven’t even made an argument for the other side of the story you’re defending. I’m not getting angry or taking it personally, but I would LOVE to see the evidence you say debunks this. Someone earlier posted a great site showing documented imagery of the plane. If you could please post what you said has already been explained, that would be awesome. :)

I get what you mean with calling conspiracy videos documentaries, some people do that, but I’m not doing that. The video I was referencing too is the closest to a documentary, the others are just videos.
I didn’t really get what you meant by the “documentaries are supposed to show, not point” thing, because this one does show you what could have happened through evidence presented. I say “could have” because there isn’t enough evidence out there in general to confirm, and no one truly knows, except maybe the people that were there that day. It would also help if all the surveillance cameras in the area weren’t confiscated and never released to the public (Yes I know they released some pentagon footage, but the quality is terrible, so it doesn’t really help).
  • Explain the significance of the 8 people? Well. They were all there the morning it happened. They all had never met before yet they could all draw the same flight pattern. They all still most likely work there to this day (I say most likely because I don’t know for sure, but they had worked at their respected businesses since the attack up to 2008 100%). They all would swear by what they said about 9/11 under oath. So the significance is all those people work beside the pentagon and all agree on a path that is contradictory to what was officially released.
  • What does it mean? What does “very strange” quantify? When he knew he was on camera, he wouldn't answer the question directly, even though the evidence was right in front of him. When he knew he wasn't being filmed, he confirmed the opposite of what he said on camera. That’s what made it strange. You sure you watched the video?
  • I’m not sure, but it would be pretty alarming if recovered pieces of the plane were never reported. The significance is that big pieces, especially the wings, tail, and fuselage should have been relatively intact but definitely damaged severely.
  • Dido? So… What does it mean? What significance does it hold? It means the plane never hit the damn thing.
  • Like I said before, link me to some of these explanations you are preaching. I would love to read them.
  • What could have caused the explosions? The explosions could have been from fuel exploding, it’s very possible. The explosions were there because you could see them on camera.

Posted Image

#98 TimberWolf

TimberWolf

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,562 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:43 PM

So when you see this:

Posted Image

You're thinking this?

Posted Image

Amusingly I was doing a google search for cartoon impression and that's the first that came up. It lead to another article that will help the understanding of the physics involved.

http://www.purdue.ed...n.Pentagon.html

I was saying Lu-Urns...

star-wars-hockey-goal.gif?w=284

#99 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 01:20 PM

America and other Western states are no monolithic entities but mere chunks of real estate, inhabited by people of different backgrounds and allegiances. One might even say that the defining characteristic of these modern polities is that the actual ruling class--distinct from the one that kisses babies and begs for votes every few years--has little in common with the governed. Over the top talk of "killing one's own" or "attacked itself" is meaningless sans references.

No oil in Afghanistan but pipeline projects and poppy fields galore. It would not be a proper war unless someone new was taking over the drug running. The region is strategically desirable and that has not changed since the British made their attempt in the “great game.”

No question that things are not always as blatant as the Haliburton case. Where a company is incorporated is not always helpful when it comes to proper accounting of who benefits. There is a reason why nearly half the world’s merchant ships are registered with and fly Panama or Liberia flags. Scrutinize shareholders and foreign subsidiaries and you’ll get a clearer picture. Suffice to say the usual suspects went all in and Tony Blair’s whoredom on behalf of Little Britain did not go unrewarded.

In war no battle plan survives contact with the enemy and the aftermath of war is no exception, so there are bound to be a few unforeseen profiteers. But in the end, he who has boots on the ground has the final say on where go the spoils. Reconstruction contracts count as such.

And here I thought this was the one point guaranteed to not raise an eyebrow. Perhaps the Israeli student party/movie shoot across the river in Jersey during the event in question wasn’t loud enough. Just some silly kids not up to snuff on what's really good for Israel long term. Or maybe the high-fiving and cries of joy was their particular way of grieving. But that still leaves us with the problem of foresight--knowing when and where to set up shop.

Come to think of it, prescience was all the rage in that community and its handling of the tragedy. Silverstein missed his calling as a developer. When you buy asbestos laden buildings in need of refurbishing--not on account of structural deficiencies-- that no one wants, and collects double the insurance few months later, I don’t care what anyone else says: you are the genuine oracle.

As to your point about the Middle East being not as stable, with secular violence on the upswing, and Israel not being any safer for it, that is true but only at the individual citizen level, not state. Iraq, once the most modern and militarily potent entity in the region not named Israel, is no longer a threat to anyone. Resistance and terrorism will continue but that is no tragedy for the Jewish regime. It means a more unified populace, amenable to militarily interventions and extra measures needed to cope with the terror. Scratch one, now on to Persia.

Look, if you “have a dog in this race,” and there is nothing in you posting that suggests you don’t, that’s fine, I won’t belabor the point unduly.

It was an ancillary benefit of the “war on terror” for our corporate-political elite and the state security apparatus, to be sure, but very noticeable. Funny how the book sized "Patriot Act" appeared, with ribbons and whistles the next day. This actually bugs me the most, since it is an all about me world.

People in the Middle East can settle their affairs as they like.I don’t much care who is left standing so long as my tax dollars aren’t going to anyone involved. But the troglodytes manhandling me at airports, purporting to be safeguarding my fvveedom against shoe bombers and such, are here and they are annoying.

Aside from your well crafted rhetorical rebuttal, I don't really see much difference between what I said and what you said, except for perhaps that you clearly avoided Sino-Irag relations which also addresses your point about reconstruction, whose contracts range in the billions now. Again, companies such as Halliburton and KBR made off like bandits, i don't argue that, however that's not evidence that the governing wing of the U.S. had any involvement of terroristic acts on domestic soil. They didn't conspire to commit the 9/11 attacks from any evidence that's available. If you want to leap to conclusion based on conjecture about absent evidence, then be my guest.....that's what the conspiracy theorists do best.

And no, I don't have a dog in the I/P fight. I think they both have claims and are both the perpetrators and victims of terrorism in that area.

Posted Image Pittsburgh Penguins - CDC GML Posted Image

"My goal is to win the Stanley Cup, and after the offer I received from Buffalo, I believe this is the best place to make it happen." - Christian Ehrhoff

#100 Tystick

Tystick

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:58 PM

http://video.cpt12.o...ideo/2270078138

Here's a great documentary. Tons of evidence and expert arguments for all you skeptics.

Edit: Seriously, watch it. People need to see this.

Edited by Tystick, 26 September 2012 - 06:13 PM.

Posted Image

#101 Special Ed

Special Ed

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,552 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:21 PM

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

This thread should have been over after everyone looked at this site. And especially read the last cartoon at the bottom. Stop embarrassing yourselves.

If you like looking at statistics to determine who's better, you're just a casual fan.

2.41 season GAA isn't very impressive. Let's not get into playoffs and his SV%.

Cory Schneider is the next Patrick Roy.

#102 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:39 PM

http://video.cpt12.o...ideo/2270078138

Here's a great documentary. Tons of evidence and expert arguments for all you skeptics.

Edit: Seriously, watch it. People need to see this.

Posted Image

Posted Image Pittsburgh Penguins - CDC GML Posted Image

"My goal is to win the Stanley Cup, and after the offer I received from Buffalo, I believe this is the best place to make it happen." - Christian Ehrhoff

#103 Erik Karlsson

Erik Karlsson

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,827 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:07 PM

Are we still doing this? Wow.

You conspiracists are giving the US government WAY too much credit. The logistics needed to pull off such a huge conspiracy is basically impossible. No government or agency in the world could pull that off and would be stupid to risk it. Makes 0 sense.

There is no way to be sure how buildings react to jet liners crashing into them. It doesn't happen often and even if it did, every crash will have new factors not being able to take into consideration.

Bottom line is theorists are just filling in the blanks with what they want. We could sit here and do that all day, assuming its fact when it's not. This conspiracy makes 0 sense to attempt and would be impossible to pull off.

The government and the agencies connected to it simply don't have the ability to successfully mount such an operation. As well again it makes absolutely 0 sense. Same government thought there were WMD in Iraq and couldn't even get that intel right. And you think they could pull this off?

Keep dreaming.

LOL, you're in for a huge surprise in the next few years buddy, you don't know the half of it.

m97o1w.jpg

Credit to Parise11

#104 Tystick

Tystick

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:41 PM

This thread should have been over after everyone looked at this site. And especially read the last cartoon at the bottom. Stop embarrassing yourselves.

People have been speaking out, it's not really a secret anymore.
Like I said before, a full unbiased independent investigation should take place to give all the answers people want and put this thing to rest.

Edit: Also, I could say the same thing to you with the cognitive dissonance spewing from that statement. No one knows who did it, that's why an investigation is needed. Please watch the video^ I posted, seriously.

Edited by Tystick, 26 September 2012 - 07:44 PM.

Posted Image

#105 Special Ed

Special Ed

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,552 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:19 PM

LOL, you're in for a huge surprise in the next few years buddy, you don't know the half of it.

Been waiting for a huge surprise for awhile now. Last disapointment was the illuminati games. How long am I going to have to wait to be surprised?

We are just going to wait until 'something' happens and then conspiracists will pick out the unknowns and fill with doggy doo doo.

Sorry but that's the truth. I know boring right.

Edited by Special Ed, 26 September 2012 - 08:20 PM.

If you like looking at statistics to determine who's better, you're just a casual fan.

2.41 season GAA isn't very impressive. Let's not get into playoffs and his SV%.

Cory Schneider is the next Patrick Roy.

#106 Kamero89

Kamero89

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:02 PM

Posted Image

I don't always like your posts, but I have to admit this one of the best things ever posted on CDC.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.