The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Borderlands 2

DollarAndADream

Guest Gumballthechewy

Ok thanks. I've been trying on the slaughter house, but the waves don't allow him to get to god mode.

Yeah, Finks Slaughterhouse is a crappy place to try it, Thousand Cuts and the Eridium Blight are good places to farm GOD-liaths, lots of bad guys and Goliaths spawn like 2-4 at a time.

found 2 decent eridium farms

one at the three horns valley go kill big maw get 2 go into the bloodshot stronghold save and quit rinse and repeat

two at eridium blight go through the gate and fight king mong hands out 2 eridium sometimes will get 6 save and quit rinse and repeat

i also got a orange item from king mong

found 2 decent eridium farms

one at the three horns valley go kill big maw get 2 go into the bloodshot stronghold save and quit rinse and repeat

two at eridium blight go through the gate and fight king mong hands out 2 eridium sometimes will get 6 save and quit rinse and repeat

i also got a orange item from king mong

Just farm the warrior.

Drops like 20+ Eridium each time.

not at the warrior yet so this is pretty decent for where im at before i get to the warrior i can buy my upgrades

the first gun i picked up from the chest pretty decent other than the elemental chance is low

the second gun is an orange i got to drop from king mong both make things pretty easy at level 33

post-43800-0-37882900-1350845177_thumb.j

post-43800-0-66349100-1350845196_thumb.j

not at the warrior yet so this is pretty decent for where im at before i get to the warrior i can buy my upgrades

the first gun i picked up from the chest pretty decent other than the elemental chance is low

the second gun is an orange i got to drop from king mong both make things pretty easy at level 33

If you're level 33, you should have no problem killing the warrior by now.

Farming weapons is pretty much a waste of time until you're level 50.

Guest Gumballthechewy

How many times can you fight the Leviathan? I've heard only the twice but I've also heard once a day.

Wait, should this be in a spoiler?

How many times can you fight the Leviathan? I've heard only the twice but I've also heard once a day.

Wait, should this be in a spoiler?

You can only fight him twice, as far as I know.

Supposedly there are ways to get back into the treasure room as many times as you want, though. Involves some kind of glitch or something.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Wait so on your second playthrough after you beat Terramorphous everything levels to 50!? So I should stop doing side quests! Jezus! Why didn't anyone tell me this!?

Wait so on your second playthrough after you beat Terramorphous everything levels to 50!? So I should stop doing side quests! Jezus! Why didn't anyone tell me this!?

Monsters are based on your level, and quests depending on the level you initiate the quest, as far as I know.

Honestly, for the side quests, if they only give you XP, I would wait until they raise the level cap to do them. That's what I'm doing, anyway.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Is it just me or are all 'turtle' shields bugged? They used to reduce health but now they don't...

Nevermind, it's just that they used to say by how much and I guess sine the update they no longer say but still reduce. I don't know why they no longer say by how much...

Haven't noticed the turtle shields being bugged, probably due to the fact that I don't keep a single one in my inventory, haha.

Haven't really played the game in well over a week now, closer to 2. The DLC was boring, and I'm kinda sick of the game atm.

Anyone glitch the treasure room in the DLC?

Guest Gumballthechewy

I'm looking to Dahl-out my commando, I'm looking for legendary or unique Dahl: assault rifle, sub machine gun, sniper rifle, shield, grenade & class mod for my fourth gun slot I use the Nukem launcher. I was looking for the Bouncing Bonny grenades, the Whisky Tango Foxtrot shield and the Legendary Solider class mod.

I don't have access to Xbox Live where I am because I'm on satellite Internet and its much to slow for Live, so any suggestions on where to farm these and other Dahl weapons would be much appreciated.

Oh and where can I obtain the Dahl skins for commando? There are three for each weapon manufacturer right?

Haven't noticed the turtle shields being bugged, probably due to the fact that I don't keep a single one in my inventory, haha.

No, they aren't bugged, I figured out what was up with them, they just removed by how much the shield decreases your health from the info card.

Anyone glitch the treasure room in the DLC?

I've hear about it, never done it.

Dahl, eh....

Any particular reason?

Most of the good legendary weapons aren't made by DAHL, to be honest.

http://orcz.com/Bord..._Drop_Locations

Don't think that list is complete, but it's a good start.

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Special_Weapon_Effects_Borderlands_2

Here is what I use:

Pistols:

Maggie

looking for an Infinity Pistol

Shotguns:

Conference Call

Deliverance

looking for a Flakker

Assault Rifle:

Shredifier

Kerblaster

SMG:

Baby-Maker

Slagga

Hellfire

Moxxi's Good Touch and Bad Touch

Bitch

Launcher:

Nukem

Badaboom

None of which are DAHL.

:|

Guest Gumballthechewy

Dahl, eh....

Any particular reason?

Just a bit of role playing, the commandos back story is he ex-Dahl.

But yeah for the most part Dahl weapons aren't the greatest.

Kinda lame they got rid of Atlas guns, so they left the planet why'd they take all their guns with them? When an army abandons a country they invade they leave huge caches of weapons behind, they should have made Atlas guns super rare but super awesome.

Archived