The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Borderlands 2

DollarAndADream

Guest Gumballthechewy

When I mean easy, I mean 10 seconds or less to kill Terramorphous kind of stupidly easy.

I haven't fought him yet but I have heard about him and 10 seconds does sound stupid!

By the way, what's Scarlett's Booty like?

Would 0 drain make it so every shot has amp damage? That's OP

Yep, as long as your shields are charged to full, the amp damage will activate. It's stupidly OP. Gamebreaking, really.

Terramorphous was supposed to need 4 people fighting him for like 15 minutes. But anyone with the Conference call and the Bee can solo him in less than 10 seconds if you slag him with a bouncing betty.

Guest Gumballthechewy

I actually just found a Bee shield.

Stats:

Lv requirement 29 (I'm level 36 now)

Capacity 1311

Recharge rate 2013

Recharge delay 4.34

Amp damage +4164

Shot drain 0

And grants immunity to corrode damage

I must agree it is really over powered...

I actually just found a Bee shield.

Stats:

Lv requirement 29 (I'm level 36 now)

Capacity 1311

Recharge rate 2013

Recharge delay 4.34

Amp damage +4164

Shot drain 0

And grants immunity to corrode damage

I must agree it is really over powered...

Wait until you get a level 50 one, and the recharge delay is lower than 3, or even around 2.5.

It starts getting really broken. Couple that with the Conference Call shotgun and bosses melt. The Conference Call doesn't seem impressive, doing 5000~ damage x5-7. What makes it unique though, is that the bullets spawn more bullets that spawn more bullets that fly forward and from the side. It's stupidly overpowered together with the Bee shield. You'll have a good laugh when you finally get that combo.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Wait until you get a level 50 one, and the recharge delay is lower than 3, or even around 2.5.

It starts getting really broken.

Yeah, I don't plan on using it unless I'm grinding some bosses for loot.

Actually to test it out I faced the Warrior again, second time I faced him, took less than 5 minutes solo.

I have this bitchin' corrosive E-tech SMG that slays under normal circumstances, but with that shield... Yikes!

its early in the morning and i should of done this yesterday but everyone with borderlands 2 check twitter @duvalmagic for golden key codes thats right free golden key codes they last a couple of hours depending on how many are redeemed so far there have been 3 sent out since yesterday

curse you twitter i vowed i would never use you and you got me

I still have all the golden keys for my characters. You'll only get purples at best, so meh.

Anyone have the DLC fight Hyperius the Invincible yet? The guy is one tough muddafug. Killed me and my level 50 Assassin friend a bunch of times, until we figured out his pattern.

So while all the other bosses like Warrior and Terramorphous have been trivialized by the Conference Call/Bee Shield combination, Hyperius is still a right hard ass. I don't even know how many million hit points he has, haha.

Guest Gumballthechewy

From.what I read in my guide seems like the goaliths level as they kill bad guys

Yes and when they hit max level they always drop a purple item.

I'm pretty sure it goes:

Raging Goliath

Badass Raging Goliath

Super Badass Raging Goliath

Ultimate Badass Raging Goliath

GOD-liath

Any tips on getting a maxed out Goliath? I've gotten to Ultimate Badass Towering Goliath but that's it. :(

What I do is shoot up a bunch of bad guys first so he can kill them easier and he needs to kill like 4-6 to go from Ultimate to GOD-liath.

Yes and when they hit max level they always drop a purple item.

I'm pretty sure it goes:

Raging Goliath

Badass Raging Goliath

Super Badass Raging Goliath

Ultimate Badass Raging Goliath

GOD-liath

What I do is shoot up a bunch of bad guys first so he can kill them easier and he needs to kill like 4-6 to go from Ultimate to GOD-liath.

Ok thanks. I've been trying on the slaughter house, but the waves don't allow him to get to god mode.

Archived