The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Proposal) Van-Buf Van Chi

kanucks1

To Van- Drew Stafford,Marcus Foligno, Andrej Sekera.

To Buf- Edler, Raymond.

Again,only if we can't get edler signed. I'm against trading Hansen but I think this is a good deal.

To Van- Shaw and a 2012 1st,Hayes

To Chi- Luongo,3rd 2013

Lineup

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Booth-Kesler-Stafford

Foligno-Lapierre-Hansen

Higgins-Malholtra-Kassian

Shaw-Weise

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Sekera-Garrison

Ballard-Tanev

Schneider

Lack

This is getting younger with still keeping all our core.

Thanks.

I wouldn't do the 1st trade, and for the second, I'd take out Emery, and Hayes and add a 1st rd pick on their side. Shaw looks really promising.

And to the Mods, PLEASE GET RID OF THE FACEPALM ICON!!!!! I'M BEGGING YOU! IT'S REDICULOUS TO THINK SOMEONE CAN'T COME UP WITH A WELL-THOUGHT OUT RESPONSE SO THEY JUST ADD AN EMOTICON EVERY FRIGGIN' TIME THEY DON'T LIKE A POST.

Really guys....be creative, and don't be a doucher

I wouldn't do the 1st trade, and for the second, I'd take out Emery, and Hayes and add a 1st rd pick on their side. Shaw looks really promising.

And to the Mods, PLEASE GET RID OF THE FACEPALM ICON!!!!! I'M BEGGING YOU! IT'S REDICULOUS TO THINK SOMEONE CAN'T COME UP WITH A WELL-THOUGHT OUT RESPONSE SO THEY JUST ADD AN EMOTICON EVERY FRIGGIN' TIME THEY DON'T LIKE A POST.

With Shaw we could be getting a future 50-60 point guy. and Hayes is tough, big at 6-6 and skilled for a guy that size which will help in the playoffs. Foligno got 13 points in 14 games last year and stafford would be amazing with Kesler and Booth,He is already a 50 point guy and Sekera is a good defenceman on both ends of the ice.

Buffalo doesn't do the first trade. Sekera was arguably the best d-man for the Sabres last year. Sabres need offense as well so trading Stafford away is unlikely unless another top six forward would be coming back. Edler also probably wouldn't re-sign in Buffalo

Archived