Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

uber_pwnzor

Dirtiest hitter in the NHL

58 posts in this topic

Torres without a doubt.

He jumps, throws bows, keeps his hands high, takes runs, you name it he does it.

But he sure was fun to watch.

Marchand.

Gutless puke deserves a lifetime suspension, or, even better, a career ending injury.

Forgot about Torres. He takes the cake.

Still hate Marchand more.

If you're asking on CDC, everyone will say Marchand. But also because it's true.

The game has changed soo much in the last 10-15 years its crazy. Scott Stevens(one of my all time favorites) would have 'WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE' posters put up all over North America for the legendary hits he layed on people, literally ending productive careers. Raffi Torres would be a player EVERY team would have wanted on their roster during that period. It's hard to change the thing that keeps you in the line-up night in and night out and for Torres it was his aggressiveness. Im not saying the way Torres plays is acceptable because its obviously not but man oh man, the times sure have changed.

lol I knew someone would make a response thread to mine

Agreed that MarshRat (nuff said) and the Looch (running Miller :picard:), Torres and Tootoo belong on that list. If I could expand to cheapest player, I'd say Chara because he wants to use his size to intimidate and give his opponent a late shove for no reason really or jumps in to instigate fights, and he often does but he's not brave enough to answer the bell when a legit fighter challenges him. He either just "wrestles him down!" as John? Edwards the Bruins commentator describes it or he doesn't accept the fight. If you really were that tough you would not try to intimidate but not defend your actions.

Oh, and who could forget his hit on Patches (Max Pacioretty)? :picard: Surprised he didn't get hit... with a lawsuit.

Marchand is the dirtiest ducker, not really a hitter. He just like to duck underneath to "protect himself"

Torres is not as bad as Macrhand. If suspensions were called properly, Marchand would have gotten the 25 games instead of Torres.

And although Keith isn't a "dirty hitter", he still has the honour of having one of the most disgusting hits I've ever seen.

Marchand is more of a dirty player than a dirty hitter. He's not the hitting type of guy, just a rat.

I would say Kronwall is one of the dirtiest hitters, probably cause his hits are all borderline.

Torres is not as bad as Macrhand. If suspensions were called properly, Marchand would have gotten the 25 games instead of Torres.

And although Keith isn't a "dirty hitter", he still has the honour of having one of the most disgusting hits I've ever seen.

Marchand's team owner has too much power in

the NHL. Boston got away with it all when we lost the Cup to them.

Duncan Keith Or Brad Marchand