Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mayray2112

NHL player that you lost respect for

103 posts in this topic

Hmmm my answer is no one. It's just a game and it's about winning and getting paid and doing what it takes to accomplish both. What does class even have anything to do with it? It's like because you are Canandian you have to do everything honourably as that is the Canadian way! Gimme a break. The Canucks are just as bad offenders as the rest of the league. Take off your rose coloured glasses and see athletic competition for what it is, a business. You want to watch guys who play because they love and respect the game? Head down to your local rink and watch the beer leaguers.

it's about winning and getting paid and doing what it takes to accomplish both. What does class even have anything to do with it?

Matt Cooke, Brad Marchand, Steve Downie

3 that come to mind..

I loved Marchand in the world juniors, he was awesome. But since the salo hit i just can't dig it..

I can't believe Canucks fans loss respect for Kesler..... way ta go bunch of noobs. You guys see a pattern here?

CBC hates Canucks

TSN hates Canucks

Everyone hates Canucks

Espn hates Canucks.

Then all of a sudden only one player made the diving list and none other then a VAncouver Canuck now we all hate him?

Ok, answer this. Is Ryan Kesler the only diver in the NHL? If you say no, and you lost respect for Kesler, then your a moron.

Called Sidney a crybaby all you want but he still has more talent in a toenail clipping than all of CDC has combined.

I can't believe Canucks fans loss respect for Kesler..... way ta go bunch of noobs. You guys see a pattern here?

CBC hates Canucks

TSN hates Canucks

Everyone hates Canucks

Espn hates Canucks.

Then all of a sudden only one player made the diving list and none other then a VAncouver Canuck now we all hate him?

Ok, answer this. Is Ryan Kesler the only diver in the NHL? If you say no, and you lost respect for Kesler, then your a moron.

David Bolland

Andrew Ladd

Duncan Keith

Brad Marchand

Milan Lucic

Zack Boychuk

Bill Guerin

Patrick Roy

Losing respect implies that I had respect for the player in the first place. Many of the players I have no respect for never had my respect to begin with.

David Bolland

Andrew Ladd

Duncan Keith

Brad Marchand

Milan Lucic

Zack Boychuk

Bill Guerin

Patrick Roy

Losing respect implies that I had respect for the player in the first place. Many of the players I have no respect for never had my respect to begin with.

What did Zach Boychuk do? Waste Carolina's first-round pick in 2008?

Oh, you mean Johnny Boychuk.

People don't even have a good reason for hating Crosby. 'Oh, he complains too much!' Do you also hate on half the league? :rolleyes: Most players complain DO complain; bad called, missed call, so on. Not to mention Crosby has been getting beat up during the play and after the whistle since his Rimouski days because he's always been the best player. If you can't beat him on the score sheet, try and beat him by playing cheap. If anyone has the right to complain, it's him.

People don't even have a good reason for hating Crosby. 'Oh, he complains too much!' Do you also hate on half the league? :rolleyes: Most players complain DO complain; bad called, missed call, so on. Not to mention Crosby has been getting beat up during the play and after the whistle since his Rimouski days because he's always been the best player. If you can't beat him on the score sheet, try and beat him by playing cheap. If anyone has the right to complain, it's him.

Keith, Getslaff, Floatin Joe..also not a player but Mike Murpy of hockey operations for his decisions against the Canucks in the playoffs against the Bruins and the Kings a couple of years ago.

TooToo for his crosscheck to Bourdon's face. What a joke.

Peverly for his 2 handed slash to the back of Bieksa's leg

Shawn Thornton for being a tool.

Doan .. Shane Doan ..

Pronger ..

Doughty ..

Lucic ..

Crosby is an incredibly talented hockey player. That doesn't mean I have to respect him.