Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lui's Knob

The worst player ever to suit up as a Canuck...

192 posts in this topic

Depends on what you're talking about, I mean if you're talking about someone who had a negative impact on the franchise that had a far reaching effect, then yeah I think you could throw in Messier, but in terms of bad players who lacked skill and had no business being in the NHL... well there's Brochu and Ouellet off the top of my head.

I seem to recall Marek Malik to be a liability most of the time, I'll never know how he had the highest +/- rating that one year.

Are Jan Bulis jokes still funny?

Wasn't that Michael Buble guy dressed up in a Nucks uni?

He could barely skate.

Mark Messier, bar none, was the worst Canuck ever. Nearly killed the franchise single-handedly.

Craig Coxe was a talentless punching bag for a few seasons. Tim Hunter was, as well.

1. Mark Messier

2. Jan Bulis

3. Steve Bernier

Ah, good old CDC....

....where the NHL's 2nd all-time scorer, first ballot hall-of-famer and a guy with an award named for him is the "worst Canuck ever"... :rolleyes:

really hated Wellfed and Shane obrien but I wouldn't call them the worst.

Luongo.

....whose time in Vancouver was an unmitigated disaster. He was brought in as the "last piece of the puzzle". By the end of his first season here we had Linden, McLean, Gelinas, and other core players shipped out and the team missed the playoffs the entire time he was here. Sorry I think a lot of Messier's  so-called leadership is really a myth.

He is just a fan who skated with them as a publicity stunt. Thats like saying Justin Bieber is a Leaf because he skated with them.

Jiri Slegr?? Geoff Courtnall??

Some people don't know what "worst" means

i loved all the guys that suited up for the canucks..they all gave what they had to give...if any of them were terrible, what does that say for the rest of us..it takes hard work, dedication and sacrifice to make to the nhl....they all have my respect.

Craig Coxe was a talentless punching bag for a few seasons. Tim Hunter was, as well.

Ah, good old CDC....

....where the NHL's 2nd all-time scorer, first ballot hall-of-famer and a guy with an award named for him is the "worst Canuck ever"... :rolleyes:

Luongo obviously, i mean what kind of goalie can't get 82 shutouts a year and then 16 more in the playoffs ffs :frantic:

Mathieu Schneider

How is it not

Mathieu Schneider