Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Help: EA server keeps disconnecting

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Dirt Nasty

Dirt Nasty

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:56 AM

Just wondering if this happens to anyone else or if anyone can help me out here. When I play nhl 13 for PS3 I constantly have to keep doing "internet connection tests" and restarting nhl 13 for it to log me into the EA server, then once I'm on it's ok for awhile then it randomly signs me out again and I have to go through the whole process over. My internet connection is wireless but it is always connected through out this. It never logs me out of my actual PSN account, it justs keeps saying "the EA server is currently unavailable" it's very annoying and I would appreciate some help if anyone knows? Thanks.
Posted Image

#2 MikeyBoy44

MikeyBoy44

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,373 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:59 AM

Welcome to ea my friend. Randomness followed by poor support team is their policy. I cried when 2k stopped competing.
Posted Image

#3 Durl Dixsun

Durl Dixsun

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:30 AM

Just wondering if this happens to anyone else or if anyone can help me out here. When I play nhl 13 for PS3 I constantly have to keep doing "internet connection tests" and restarting nhl 13 for it to log me into the EA server, then once I'm on it's ok for awhile then it randomly signs me out again and I have to go through the whole process over. My internet connection is wireless but it is always connected through out this. It never logs me out of my actual PSN account, it justs keeps saying "the EA server is currently unavailable" it's very annoying and I would appreciate some help if anyone knows? Thanks.

This happened to me alot in NHL 11 and 12. I found out it was my connection, so i got a modem/router from my internet provider (Shaw). Since then i've never been signed out.

Posted Image

#4 Dirt Nasty

Dirt Nasty

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:33 AM

I've been playing EA games for awhile now, and as far as I can remember I've never had any problems like this before with online play. It worked perfectly fine for me on NHL 12, now I get NHL 13 and it decides to sh*t the bed!
Posted Image

#5 Dirt Nasty

Dirt Nasty

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:37 AM

I have a router in the next room and my labtop is wireless which is in the same room as the PS3 and it never has problems with internet connection, nor does my PS3 when I play any other game or use the internet on it. Its only for NHL 13 that its been "currently unavailable to connect to EA server" so not sure what the problem could be.
Posted Image

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.