Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where's Wellwood

[Official] Fake Canucks 2012-2013 Season Thread (on NHL 13 during Lockout)

605 posts in this topic

Awesome job, Stanchion! Keep it up!

It seems you still need to sort out the widescreen issue, though. It shouldn't be much of an issue once you've picked up your HD webcam. In the meantime, though, your widescreen shots still don't fit the entire frame.

This must be fake October cause fake Luongo is looking really fake good.

If this ever gets to the point where I put on my Nucks T, put 12 beer in the fridge and follow along on the GDT I may have a hard time explaining why I'm hungover at work. In fact people are starting to wonder why I'm not. When I point to the Bettman (Breaking NHL) sign on my door they understand.

i wonder if other forums are making a fake season....hmmm...stream it as well...

like the gm connected mode...

HIghlights of Wednesday's game will be up at 8 tonight, I had to get sleep last night, sorry everyone!

Also, looking to live stream the home opener, look for that to be the game I start trying that out.

HIghlights of Wednesday's game will be up at 8 tonight, I had to get sleep last night, sorry everyone!

Also, looking to live stream the home opener, look for that to be the game I start trying that out.

Awesome job, Stanchion! Keep it up!

It seems you still need to sort out the widescreen issue, though. It shouldn't be much of an issue once you've picked up your HD webcam. In the meantime, though, your widescreen shots still don't fit the entire frame.

Also due to the holidays, Friday's last game of the pre-season will be up on Monday, I need a bit of a break, hahaha.

But isn't that what Pepsi is for? haha

Looking forward to it

For real love the fake pre-season! (Anyone keeping track of the different toys on the bed every highlights show?) Just hope the fake team does fake better in the fake regular season.

And that the real season starts soon...

Fake AV makes even crazier decisions in the shootout than he does for real.

I mean, Corrado in the shootout? Really?

Fake AV makes even crazier decisions in the shootout than he does for real.

I mean, Corrado in the shootout? Really?

I would like to suggest one more thing, Stanchion. You may want to get a head start on producing your videos; generally, busy YouTube contributors have videos prepared well in advance so that they may post them at scheduled intervals. Doing everything on the fly, especially for such a long project, might begin to take its toll on you. When you have the time, I'd recommend getting a few games recorded in a row so that you have a full week of videos done ahead of time.

It'll give you the opportunity to post game highlights the night they're "scheduled to be played," and provide you with some flexibility in terms of your own personal schedule.

Cheers!