Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where's Wellwood

[Official] Fake Canucks 2012-2013 Season Thread (on NHL 13 during Lockout)

605 posts in this topic

Love the teaser! That's frikkin outstanding!

Haha, how can anyone not love that guy!

Lu for Vezina, Hart, and Conn Smythe in 2012/2013. Hope he stays with the Canucks this season.

I'm glad this is back in Canucks Talk, couldn't find it yesterday. You're a champ Wyatt, keep up the good work. If there is anything the fake community can do to help let us know!

Just seeing this reminded me why I was so depressed all summer. I am going to miss that sob when he is gone.

Yes folks, it will be Luongo in an interview. I got a nice 5 minute interview with him about the fake season, I can't wait to share it with you all Sunday!

In the meantime the last fake pre-season game should be up tonight and the first regular fake game should be up Friday morning!

Awesome, can't wait for the final fake pre-season game highlights! Us fake fans hate the fake blackouts, where TSN won't broadcast pre-season. Also, can't wait to hear from Louuuuuuuuu!!!

@Stanchion You set for live broadcast of the fake season opener?

you're my hero bro...no homo but i'm lovin' this....you're making me forget about this stupid lockout

Pre-game predictions anyone?

I'm gonna say Canucks take it 4-2 with goals from Booth, Higgins, D.Sedin, and Kassian.

I hope we throw a salmon on the ice when Yakupov scores. A fan gets thrown out in shame

Fake nux win, 3-2! Ot with booth scoring the game winner, dank with one and elder with one as well

Fake nux win, 3-2! Ot with booth scoring the game winner, dank with one and elder with one as well