The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Fake Canucks 2012-2013 Season Thread (on NHL 13 during Lockout)

Where's Wellwood

different teams/people are assigned to different parts of the game. just because the person doing the fact checks for jersey # and glove hand screwed up, doesn't mean the guy setting up the trade system didn't throw an easter egg in there as a joke about the local fan base.

That will help the Fake Canucks considerably then.

There's one small thing I want to mention regarding the latest Fake SportsCentre -- when mentioning your Twitter handle, Wyatt, you didn't mention Twitter at all. I think you may have said "message me at @thestanchion," but it's important, for the sake of eliminating ambiguity, to mention that it's your Twitter handle. It may seem self-evident, but it's pretty important. I would recommend some text along the bottom every time you mention your Twitter handle, YouTube page, the Livestream, or the blog.

Just wanna say it's this kind of stuff that makes me a proud Canuck. Love the whole deal and all the support and Wyatt's work I really do appreciate it and Wyatt you are the only thing keeping me sane right now. I am considering going to Russia, finding Sergei Kostitsyn, bringing him back, finding Bettman and kneeing them in the package one after the other.

Archived