Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where's Wellwood

[Official] Fake Canucks 2012-2013 Season Thread (on NHL 13 during Lockout)

605 posts in this topic

A special Halloween edition of Fake SportsCentre is online, featuring highlights from Game 8. For whatever reason, Batman and Waldo forgot there was a Game 7!

I must look like an idiot at University sitting here laughing at the stats video.

Since the real winter classic is cancelled I say we have a fake one. And my suggestion of who should play are.

Vancouver VS Boston

Since the real winter classic is cancelled I say we have a fake one. And my suggestion of who should play are.

Vancouver VS Boston

The latest edition of Fake SportsCentre is online! Highlights from Pittsburgh and Tampa Bay!

Please note: New episodes of Fake SportsCentre will now be posted on our new YouTube channel, "FakeCanucksLive".

AWESOME! Thanks so much. There was so little activity lately, it almost seemed like the fake season had a lockout for a bit there

Apologies! There was a four day break between games, and we have been working on a few behind-the-scenes aspects. Our next live broadcast will be tonight at 7:00 PM PST, so be sure to join us for that!

The latest edition of Fake SportsCentre is online! Highlights from Pittsburgh and Tampa Bay!

Please note: New episodes of Fake SportsCentre will now be posted on our new YouTube channel, "FakeCanucksLive".

Hey, Wyatt, I hope your awesome new painting will be making an appearance in the next episode of Fake Sports Center!

If only Batman had been able to get tickets to Game 7 of the Boston series...

Tonight's match has been delayed until tomorrow at 5:00 PM PST due to a work-related emergency. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you'll join us for tomorrow's event. We will broadcast a double-header featuring the Canucks vs Ducks and the Canucks vs Kings.