The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Fake Canucks 2012-2013 Season Thread (on NHL 13 during Lockout)

Where's Wellwood

Oh a heads up to the puck shadow/size: This game it is on authentic setting

As for name displays, I needed to keep that on for this game, due to pre-season rosters and numbers being all screwy, it's too hard to tell who is who. I could technically write down the numbers, than go through the videos to match up who is who, but that would just add a ton of time to my editing process, and I would rather get it done in one night and have it up sooner. Come regular season I should be able to do it without the name tag.

That being said, I didn't see an option to turn off that Sims like crystal floating above the player in possession of the puck, so unless someone knows how to shut that off, we're stuck with it.

YouTube says it is still "Processing". Tops out at 9 minutes. I wasn't aware of a file size constraint, I hope that isn't an issue. Shouldn't be, it's pretty much like the 2nd video. Bah. I might have to reset my computer when I get home.

Edit: The error was most likely caused by my Video Editing upload software. It uploads directly to YouTube, and it crashed within the program.

YouTube says it is still "Processing". Tops out at 9 minutes. I wasn't aware of a file size constraint, I hope that isn't an issue. Shouldn't be, it's pretty much like the 2nd video. Bah. I might have to reset my computer when I get home.

Edit: The error was most likely caused by my Video Editing upload software. It uploads directly to YouTube, and it crashed within the program.

To broadcast, all you need is a video capture device. Probably the easiest is a USB to video adapter between PS3 and computer. They have many to choose from at Future shop, or maybe someone will donate one for the cause :)

I think justin.tv has everything else you need to create a video channel and I think there is live chat as well. It`s meant to be easy. Perhaps other people have even better suggestions.

I think the guy already has a capture device since he got clear footage up from the PS3. The only way to do live recording of games is through a video capture card of some sort, and I figure he has a HD one since the quality of the gameplay is in HD.

Which capture device is it, I`ll look it up? I found a good article on comparison of streaming services http://tinyurl.com/8msc7tr.

Probably whichever is the easiest to set-up would be the best. Enabling the chat feature would make it much more fun. It does not look like Justin.tv supports playback on iPad or iPhone unless you buy an app. Most people would probably watch from a computer anyway.

Which capture device is it, I`ll look it up? I found a good article on comparison of streaming services http://tinyurl.com/8msc7tr.

Probably whichever is the easiest to set-up would be the best. Enabling the chat feature would make it much more fun. It does not look like Justin.tv supports playback on iPad or iPhone unless you buy an app. Most people would probably watch from a computer anyway.

Archived