The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Fake Canucks 2012-2013 Season Thread (on NHL 13 during Lockout)

Where's Wellwood

I have a surprise lined up for Monday's game. Cross your fingers it all works itself out.

Saturday Schneider played the whole game, I have the Lack vs Luongo showdown happening Monday, since Monday is a higher traffic time, and I want as many people to get a chance to see that one.

Saturday game is recorded and completed, I should have the highlights up tomorrow, then Monday's games highlights should be up Tuesday.

Also, Corrado is making a hard hard push to make the fake team! Good to fake see!

If anyone knows the ins and outs of live streaming my game somehow, please let me know! I am picking up an HD web cam on Monday so I can do the ol' "look at the TV with my webcam" style right? I don't believe I have a way to directly stream my TV. This is how I capture the HD from my Xbox:

http://www.avermedia.com/Product/ProductDetail.aspx?Id=556

So yeah, basically I would love to stream the games for anyone who would get a kick out of it, but I just don't know how to set it up, nor do I have the time to research it extensively. If anyone knows the process, it would be much appreciated if they shared it!

Archived