The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Fake Canucks 2012-2013 Season Thread (on NHL 13 during Lockout)

Where's Wellwood

When I had it, it was ok. Noticed it was lagging a whole bunch, no commentary for the third period than I got disconnected.

I hope for the next game there is a better way for more viewers to watch, also maybe disable the commentary. Lots of trolling and it may have caused the lagging in feed time.

Thanks for the continuous hard work Wyatt, you seem to be the only person doing anything to put some form of hockey out for us.

Fake season for the win!

Wyatt, thanks for everything, your efforts make us smile :) I was not one of the lucky ones that got in, but I clicked quite a few times to try. No worries at all, the haters can take off...srsly...its a fake season.

Mr Bettman, take note. Hockey players make a lot of money, and that is ok. Hockey players shouldn't have an automatic paycut at the end of every cba. Go to hell. Fake hockey season continues...

I agree on one thing, I dropped the ball on making sure everything was good to go.

I simply ran out of time, and I had no idea Team 1040 and CTV were on there way today, which really threw me behind time wise. I didn't have time to make sure everything was good to go, and then I ran into a business policy of having to wait TWO days to verify my live stream channel. That is insane to me. Still, it is a lesson for me to check my basics before proceeding on things. Huge lesson learned.

That being said, I apologize for the mess, I did drop the ball, but I will make sure this doesn't happen again. I will learn from it and hopefully you guys keep tuning in.

If the video quality of the live streaming sucks, I might just drop it. When I honestly thought of doing live streaming, I thought only around 10-20 people would tune in, I had no idea so many people would watch it. Took me by surprise. That being said, my regular highlight show will still be up, and that should still be viewed as the main part of this entire thing. The live streaming of the game was only meant as a fun side addition, I never meant for it to be the whole focus, due mainly to the fact I couldn't ensure the quality of the live stream enough to make it a huge focal point.

Anyways, just my random thoughts on how it went down. I know some people will hold it against me, and I don't blame them. Such is life! Onwards and upwards.

I agree on one thing, I dropped the ball on making sure everything was good to go.

I simply ran out of time, and I had no idea Team 1040 and CTV were on there way today, which really threw me behind time wise. I didn't have time to make sure everything was good to go, and then I ran into a business policy of having to wait TWO days to verify my live stream channel. That is insane to me. Still, it is a lesson for me to check my basics before proceeding on things. Huge lesson learned.

That being said, I apologize for the mess, I did drop the ball, but I will make sure this doesn't happen again. I will learn from it and hopefully you guys keep tuning in.

If the video quality of the live streaming sucks, I might just drop it. When I honestly thought of doing live streaming, I thought only around 10-20 people would tune in, I had no idea so many people would watch it. Took me by surprise. That being said, my regular highlight show will still be up, and that should still be viewed as the main part of this entire thing. The live streaming of the game was only meant as a fun side addition, I never meant for it to be the whole focus, due mainly to the fact I couldn't ensure the quality of the live stream enough to make it a huge focal point.

Anyways, just my random thoughts on how it went down. I know some people will hold it against me, and I don't blame them. Such is life! Onwards and upwards.

Besides a couple small bumps I felt that it was well done!

I hope you keep doing this because it was fun to think we had some hockey again. Those of you who want to keep saying how it sucked or how he crapped the bed, feel free to try and do what Wyatt has done for us. Also since we are not paying anything just for good measure. Shut it.

Message to the trolls...

If you dont appreciate what Wyatt is doing for us and are just bashing and disrespecting him and all of his efforts, please keep your thoughts to yourself. If you dont want to fake enjoy the fake season, then dont post in the thread. I want to see you try and do this! He's doing this for the people who appreciate it or are just dying from the lack of hockey.

Thanks a lot for everything Wyatt! Good luck to you! I will follow this fake season to then end.

The Purple Panda

Tyler

Archived