The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Fake Canucks 2012-2013 Season Thread (on NHL 13 during Lockout)

Where's Wellwood

Guest Gumballthechewy

I will be on Team 1040 today to talk Fake Season goodness. I will probably suck on the radio as I am nervous and I am a better writer than talker, hahaha

Guest Gumballthechewy

well, the news is for real but it's for the fake season, so, for fake real.

at least you can go back and listen to it. Wyatt did good.

All right. Today's test session was extremely successful. All 60+ individuals on the page were able to view the stream; we tested the audio and video, and both functioned quite well also. The Stanchion is currently working on various aspects of the production, and much progress is being made to make this a tremendous experience for Canucks fans during the lockout.

Everybody should be able to view tomorrow's live broadcast. Be sure to tune in at 7:00 PM PST tomorrow night at:

http://www.livestrea...kecanucksseason

Thanks, that means a lot. The editing can be such a painful process, keeps me up late. It's hard because I am new to commentating, so it's hard to get my flow and get into a rhythm. Hopefully I find a delivery I find comfortable with but until then, it's a lot of experimenting. So the pre-season games are actually like pre-season games for me too, ha.

And yeah, I am trying to not put too much on my plate, otherwise this might become too big for me to maintain consistently.

Anyways, the kind words make it all worth it, so just wanted to say thanks!

Great stuff man. Can't believe you got everything together as you have. The highlight packages are hilarious. Missed the first game but I will tune in tomorrow for sure. You've adapted very nicely considering the timliness of events.

The interview was freaking awesome. Ya rocked it.

Thanks ... I miss hockey too.

Go fake CANUCKS GO :canucks::canucks::canucks:

So here I am on a Friday night sitting in my bed in my bedroom while the young couple staying with us watch a movie in the living room. I wanted to give them some time together as he just got out of jail and she is expecting soon. We brought them into our house to help them out because everyone needs a little help now and then. Don't worry, he went to jail for a minor pot related offense and is not a murderer. OK, now that is out of the way. I am posting because Wyatt must be doing something awesome if I am sitting here watching this while my wife is out shooting pool. I am tired, but I also wanted to check out the highlights from game 1. I am very impressed with the production and response to this project. Wyatt reaffirms to me just why we are ALL Canucks and why we should be proud. Next time a doucher makes you question why you love this team, think of Wyatt and how he embodies the Canucks spirit. Thanks for giving this fan down here in Texas something to cheer about Wyatt. Keep up the beauty work eh.

So here I am on a Friday night sitting in my bed in my bedroom while the young couple staying with us watch a movie in the living room. I wanted to give them some time together as he just got out of jail and she is expecting soon. We brought them into our house to help them out because everyone needs a little help now and then. Don't worry, he went to jail for a minor pot related offense and is not a murderer. OK, now that is out of the way. I am posting because Wyatt must be doing something awesome if I am sitting here watching this while my wife is out shooting pool. I am tired, but I also wanted to check out the highlights from game 1. I am very impressed with the production and response to this project. Wyatt reaffirms to me just why we are ALL Canucks and why we should be proud. Next time a doucher makes you question why you love this team, think of Wyatt and how he embodies the Canucks spirit. Thanks for giving this fan down here in Texas something to cheer about Wyatt. Keep up the beauty work eh.

We will definitely keep an eye on league standings. While these games are being played, the rest of the league's game scores are also generated. At the end of each week, we can have a quick look at the rest of the league, including league standings, other teams' records, and the leading scorers. Thus, we can begin to create some storylines as the season progresses.

Archived