Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * * * 9 votes

[Official] Fake Canucks 2012-2013 Season Thread (on NHL 13 during Lockout)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
604 replies to this topic

#601 WeatherWise

WeatherWise

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,902 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:09 PM

Just an update. Wyatt has complete control of the Fake Season. I haven't been able to contact him successfully over the past two weeks, though it seems he's been tweeting on a regular basis from his account. I'm not sure what the status of the Fake Season is, and I feel the information given about the Fake Season needs to be accurate. Consequently, any announcement from this point on will have to be made by Wyatt himself.

I don't know what his plans are for Fake SportsCentre, nor am I sure when he'll be live streaming the Winter Classic special. Hopefully, he'll release some information soon. Until then, however, the season has to be placed on hiatus.
The greatest segue into a weather segment.

#602 Nathan MacKinnon

Nathan MacKinnon

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,242 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:12 PM

When was the last time there was a game? lol

+1 this post!

Posted Image

Credit to Intoewsables :wub: :wub: :wub:

Formerly known as UMADBRO?

Luongo Supporter. Does not deserve any of this BS

#603 WeatherWise

WeatherWise

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,902 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:16 PM

The last live stream was some time around November 12th, I believe. It's been a while. I am hopeful we can have at least an appropriate finale to conclude the season on a high note. Unfortunately, nothing is in my control at the moment. I've just been waiting for a response from Wyatt. I don't know if he has lost interest or if his schedule is just difficult to manage. In either case, I've tried to keep in contact but to no avail. If the season is to resume, it will have to be announced by Wyatt. At the moment, I have no ability to make any contributions.

Edited by WeatherWise, 30 December 2012 - 08:24 PM.

The greatest segue into a weather segment.

#604 Where's Wellwood

Where's Wellwood

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,325 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:30 AM

So, is Wyatt completely MIA on CDC? What happens to the Fake Season now that the lockout is over? We should try to go out with a bang at least. Fake Vancouver vs Fake Boston Fake Winter Classic. It's not too late.

14diqh3.jpg
Credit to khalifawiz501 for the sig.
"There is a time and place for everything but not now."

http://forum.canucks...a-bros-game-on/

#605 Where's Wellwood

Where's Wellwood

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,325 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:59 AM

The second last Fake Season video, the Fake Season Award Show!

lol at Rodin and Reimer and beware the thumb people!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybG6nghwW1o

The Fake Season will conclude with the Fake Winter Classic. Fake Canucks vs. Fake Bruins. It's on.

Edited by Where's Wellwood, 13 January 2013 - 03:00 AM.

14diqh3.jpg
Credit to khalifawiz501 for the sig.
"There is a time and place for everything but not now."

http://forum.canucks...a-bros-game-on/

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.