The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Fake Canucks 2012-2013 Season Thread (on NHL 13 during Lockout)

Where's Wellwood

Thank you for making these. I personally know how long editing and over dubbing take, so i just wanted you to know i appreciate your work and your "inside jokes" are great.

Please don't let all of the suggestions overwhelm you. Id rather see more just like this than have you get frustrated and quit.

Thanks again!

Thank you for making these. I personally know how long editing and over dubbing take, so i just wanted you to know i appreciate your work and your "inside jokes" are great.

Please don't let all of the suggestions overwhelm you. Id rather see more just like this than have you get frustrated and quit.

Thanks again!

I want to add as well that this was great. Enjoyed your humor as well. Looking forward to more.

Also wanted to say that if you adjust the rosters (at least for the preseason) so that only the players you want to play are in your current roster, if you use the Best Lines option, the rosters won't be moved around and just the players you've put in the actual roster will be best-lined into their proper positions. You can then use the triangle button (or Y on the Xbox) to swap players around to match what sort of lines you want to actually have.

Awesome. Was looking fwd to game 2 of the split pre season game.

Thanks for taking the time to do this once again. I've done editing for midnight club racing videos and 3dsmax/premiere so i know as well it's not a simple task. Plus you're more involved interactively with the video. Seeing Kane brought back many memories of good ol Liberty.

Nice comeback by the Automated Nucks. Ballard, dam. lol . Perhaps change the title of the thread? I think Fake Canucks Season might be a little misleading. What do you think?

Archived