Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vcaz2011

Schneider, Eddie & Higgy at the Whitecaps game

40 posts in this topic

I was at the Whitecaps game yesterday, they showed Steve Nash on screen and the crowd went nuts. Today I was looking through the game day pics and I stumbled upon this picture, don't know if anyone recognized them. During the middle of the game the fans started chanting "Who needs hockey!?" which was pretty hilarious. Pretty cool that the boys are supporting some of the other local sport, it's actually pretty entertaining most of the time!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151172776968794&set=a.10151172775283794.466871.45988978793&type=1&theater

post-83804-0-49187500-1348537844_thumb.j

post-83804-0-49187500-1348537844_thumb.j

I must say. Eddie's shoes are bitchin'

He is such a snazzy fellow.

Edler is a stud, the guy should be a model....no im not gay, im man enough to say a guy is a stud

^ Only cause someone mentioned shoes that I notice this

I see Edler from time to time at work and he always has those exact kicks on

Edler has a nice head of hair. I wonder if I could shave it off and keep it in a box :bigblush:

Why do people upload stuff and not put it on some sort of image site? I can't see anything when I use Chrome.

Why do people upload stuff and not put it on some sort of image site? I can't see anything when I use Chrome.

Edler has a nice head of hair. I wonder if I could shave it off and keep it in a box :bigblush:

All Swedes have swag. Good to see the boys hanging out, and I had the impression that all 3 had different cliques; seems our team is gelling.

Schneider wearing Toms? It goes to a great cause... But really?