Posted Image

#32 Bang Bang Boogie

Bang Bang Boogie

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,050 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:03 PM

The girl next to Higgins is finee. Higgins is the man.
Posted Image

#33 LeanBeef

LeanBeef

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:20 PM

They make men's shoes to..

I know, but still would you wear them? They're basically flats...which are usually for women.

Oh and it's. "Too" not "to"
Sig too big.
"Being a Canuck fan, maybe sometime down the road be a Vancouver Canuck.... that would conquer all my dreams"
-Milan Lucic

#34 SeaVanCanGal

SeaVanCanGal

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:59 PM

I know, but still would you wear them? They're basically flats...which are usually for women.

Oh and it's. "Too" not "to"

I equate Tom's to be more like Van's. (Remember them?) Similiar shape, and comfort level. As for you being a grammar "NARZI" (Winston Churchill always said it best.) Why waste your time trying to correct their bad spelling, grammatical errors, ect. I mean this is the CDC after all........

Edited by SeaVanCanGal, 25 September 2012 - 06:01 PM.

Yes, Opus would be proud.........He's probably watching the games with Bill the Cat and Steve Dallas, somewhere in Bloom County, he probably has his cup of tea and he is wearing the Canucks third jersey because its "politically correct". After games, the three of them sit around and debate why the needless violence in sports is necessary with Steve Dallas always being the voice of reason on such matters. Bill the Cat is still sitting around licking his a*se and coughing up hairballs, looking forward to drinking milk out of the great silver chalice. Ahh life is good in Bloom County..........Carry on for Vancouver, Opus, carry on.

#35 HorseGem2007

HorseGem2007

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:08 PM

Nice photo of Canucks players supporting other Vancouver sports team.
Was Edler the only true Whitecaps fan or was he the only one able to afford a Whitecaps scarf ???
:bigblush:
" OnceUgotItUpKeepItUp "

Burr Kes Higgy
#14 #17 #20

YOU CAN PLAY ... Gay athletes. Straight allies. Teaming up for respect: http://youcanplayproject.org/

#36 vcaz2011

vcaz2011

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:46 PM

How is this a double post. You posted this 20 minutes after your original post.

No clue how that happened. Looked at the message board on the homepage and there are two identical articles.

#37 WHL rocks

WHL rocks

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,615 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:26 PM

Edler has a nice head of hair. I wonder if I could shave it off and keep it in a box :bigblush:

Weird

#38 Tortorella's Rant

Tortorella's Rant

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,132 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:13 PM

Weird

Just a little. I stole that bit from the King of Queens.
Posted Image

#39 riffraff

riffraff

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,047 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:31 PM

I equate Tom's to be more like Van's. (Remember them?) Similiar shape, and comfort level. As for you being a grammar "NARZI" (Winston Churchill always said it best.) Why waste your time trying to correct their bad spelling, grammatical errors, ect. I mean this is the CDC after all........

toms are not vans

vans are vans man.

and toms are just, well......
Posted Image

CanucksSayEh, on 12 March 2013 - 10:12 PM, said:
When the playoffs come around, nobody is scared of getting in a fight, but every night, they get their mom to check under the bed for Raffi Torres.

#40 LeanBeef

LeanBeef

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 12:09 PM

I guess you're new here. Grammar nazis everywhere
Sig too big.
"Being a Canuck fan, maybe sometime down the road be a Vancouver Canuck.... that would conquer all my dreams"
-Milan Lucic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.