Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Erik Karlsson

Oklahoma City Barons

7 posts in this topic

Are they going to be the best AHL team this season? With all the NHL teams sending some of their players down.

Eberle,Hopkins,Schultz,Paajarvi,Lander,Teubert other AHL stars they have

The Wolves would get destroyed....

Edit: Pirates have a really good top 4

OEL

Rundblad

Stone

Gormley

You never know.. Shultz may be a great prospect but he has yet to play a pro game. There is a big gap from college to pro hockey so I wouldnt expect him to step in and dominate. There's no doubt they got major upgrades up front, but if thats all it took to win the oilers would be dominating the NHL already.

I'd say we probably have a better back end with tanev and connauton leading the charge, not to mention lack in goal. It's a shame Jensen couldn't play, Hopefully they get him back for the playoffs. I'm also expecting a big year from Schroeder

I think the NY Rangers in the late 90's early 2000's proved that you can bring in as much high end talent as you want, but it won't matter if you aren't a good team. We'll see how they do once they start playing.

You never know.. Shultz may be a great prospect but he has yet to play a pro game. There is a big gap from college to pro hockey so I wouldnt expect him to step in and dominate. There's no doubt they got major upgrades up front, but if thats all it took to win the oilers would be dominating the NHL already.

I'd say we probably have a better back end with tanev and connauton leading the charge, not to mention lack in goal. It's a shame Jensen couldn't play, Hopefully they get him back for the playoffs. I'm also expecting a big year from Schroeder

Their players are all soft.

Wolves can take them.