Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Everybody Hates Raymond

Canucks hire Dan Cloutier

110 posts in this topic

as per news1130 on Twitter - on mobile so can't post them

looks like he'll be working with all the goalies in the system, but mainly for the Wolves

I actually concur, Scottish. Was he not our best goalie stats-wise until Luongo came? Fun to poke at but he doesn't get his fair shake

Only Canuck I've ever got a chance to have an actual conversation with years ago. Awesome guy. Still my all-time favourite player, even if just for the nostalgia.

Glad to hear he's back in the organization.

I like to see this kind of signing, the original six teams have a strong "alumni" presence from former players who are still involved in some way with the club... it is a good thing.

Terrible signing, sure some of his stats looked good but how could they not playing behind 1 of the best offensive teams at the time...he was exposed in LA.

Omg...why would u do this??? The media is gonna have so much fun with this

since all the cloutiers in canada are related, i guess i've got a cousin in the organization...welcome cousin.

Good signing. Just because he let in that Lidstrom goal doesn't make him the terrible goalie so many people claim he is.

He actually was a pretty decent goalie - just had a few playoff mistakes and the playoffs tend to define goalies careers.

Good signing. He can teach our future prospects how to not let in the odd ball goals that way we don't have to see it again. However if it does happen to one of them I can see the headlines already :picard:

Terrible signing, sure some of his stats looked good but how could they not playing behind 1 of the best offensive teams at the time...he was exposed in LA.