Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SkeeterHansen

Men everywhere cringe, bacon shortage looming

117 posts in this topic

Speaking of bacon, anyone seen the Triple O's ad for the peanut butter bacon jalapeno burger?

7944887694_49d396ee99_z.jpg

Bacon in cheeseburgers FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Admittedly, I haven't had bacon in about 5 months....I thought I was past the cravings. Nope.

I'm buying a family pack of Scheider's on my way home tonight and having bacon sandwiches for dinner.

Damn you bacon thread!

Admittedly, I haven't had bacon in about 5 months....I thought I was past the cravings. Nope.

I'm buying a family pack of Scheider's on my way home tonight and having bacon sandwiches for dinner.

Damn you bacon thread!

I had one yesterday!!!! Saw the commercial on TV and went to Triple O's immediately afterward. :bigblush: They are surprisingly delicious...not something you'd want to eat on a regular basis though.

cream cheese wrapped in chicken, then wrapped in bacon and BBQ`d

I have to try one, since I love peanut butter and bacon both. Def not a healthy choice menu item though, especially when paired with the milkshake.

Traditional: Bacon with eggs for breakfast

Others: Bacon wrapped steaks on the barbecue, prawns wrapped with bacon, then of course there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam;

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm moving to another planet. A planet that does have bacon .

BAYCAWN!