Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

disHONOR

PS3 Super Slim or PS3 Slim?

29 posts in this topic

Ps3 Slim 320Gb with NHL 13 $299

or

PS3 Super Slim 250gb with Uncharted 3 GOTY and $30 for Dust 514 for $270

My fat ps3 got YLOD a year ago and I think I want a ps3 again...which one should I get?

still no backwards compatibility what was sony thinking unless somehow they put it in their ps4

More bang dor your buck in the NHL bundle I guess... But when the heck are you going to use a 320 gig PS3 anyways.

still no backwards compatibility what was sony thinking unless somehow they put it in their ps4

Get the PS3 Slim 320GB with NHL 13.

Better deal, 320GB will go a long way. Especially if you're going to download movies or a bunch of demos.

More bang dor your buck in the NHL bundle I guess... But when the heck are you going to use a 320 gig PS3 anyways.

I agree, but we shouldn't be bringing in our PC gibber jabber in here...

This is PS3 talk, not PC.

if you don't want the memory, go for the super slim. PS3 SS is $270. If you want NHL 13 instead of uncharted, trade it in and get NHL 13. you don't save the $20, 'cause Uncharted is only $40., plus get $30 of Dust 514.

its $300 for PS3 Super Slim, 250GB, NHL 13, $30 Dust 514

its $300 for PS3 Slim, 320 GB, and NHL 13

compare those deals

in the end, after evening it all out, practically you get 70 GB for $30. (or trading the DUST 514 for 70 GB)

if you want more memory, get Slim.

If you want Dust 514, get super slim.(you could always get a portable drive if your low on memory)

I would but the Slim version ;)

Wow I thought the super slim was coming out on the 25th...guess not anyone know when it comes out?